In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Steve in IA

jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
Steve, just want you to know, because you seem confused on my position. As a matter of fact, you seem to get confused on about eveything I say.
But for the record: I stand right beside my fellow gun-rights advocates here in this forum, in that I believe in EXACTLY what the 2nd amendment says. No tolerance, no exceptions. It very simply states an ABSOLUTE prohibition on the fed govt. to make or allow ANY law that "controls" the keeping and bearing of arms in ANY WAY, SHAPE, AND FORM.
So, ANY law (all of them, save the 2nd, and because of the 2nd) concerning the "keeping and bearing" of arms is an illegal law.
Not my words, the founders. Simple.
Clear enough I hope.
Picken, if you would be so kind....

Comments

• Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Discussion, debate, even arguing a point of view is always welcome. But this name calling and insulting that Steve (and others) were doing is not.

This is not the first time someone has come to the
    GUN RIGHTS and CONSTITUTIONAL LAW forum,
    and gotten upset because they didn't get a pat on the back when their location (state, city, etc.) passes an unconstitutional PERMISSION law. Instead being reminded of what the Constitution says.

Some people are satisfied with the perversions that has happened to the 2nd amendment, some of us are not.

As for the replies from this point forward.
    We shall see.
  • Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    DITTO with above posters.......................

What part of "RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS" don't you understand ?

There is No Compromise !

If you don't understand that.....move to another country......preferably FRANCE !
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    RTKBARTKBA Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    LMHO, I just read the three locked posts and it looks like some one went off on a tantrum.
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,390 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RTKBA
    LMHO, I just read the three locked posts and it looks like some one went off on a tantrum.
    Yeah, he twisted off and ain't been seen since![:0]
  • Options
    Jim RauJim Rau Member Posts: 3,550
    edited November -1
    I sure miss High Ball. It has been real quit since he got the boot!!![V]
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Yup, GB forums fairly well sucks, now.
  • Options
    Deadred707Deadred707 Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1