In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trick Shooting my Colt 45

walliewallie Member Posts: 12,171
I can shoot my Colt 45 with factory ammo and make the bullets go backwards or base first[8D]
45plane.jpg
45plane1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    haroldchrismeyerharoldchrismeyer Member Posts: 2,213
    edited November -1
    And if a fly goes from the rear of the car to the front while the car is going 120 mph, then the fly is going faster than 120mph.

How are you going to get your hand out the window at 600 mph????
  • Options
    Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Or fly just off the ground at 875 FPS and shoot a bullet to the rear at 900 fps. That would give it a ground speed of 25 fps.

If you flew past me I could catch the bullet in my hand. Of course, it would be a little difficult to see.
  • Options
    Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    On another note...... If Iam driving my car at the speed of light and I turn on my headlights...... would anything happen... or would the light now be going twice the speed of light?
  • Options
    RCrosbyRCrosby Member Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And if you give me a running head start, the bullet you aim at my head will never reach me because when the bullet reaches where I was, I'll have moved on. Your gun, your plane.
    I'll watch.
    From the ground.
    Thanks.
    [:D]