In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Peanut Butter is now on the shelves...........

s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
Went to Cabelas Sat. evening and see they also are using my advice.They are selling small plastic buckets of Peanut Butter.Word spreads fast.

1-Powder
2-Patch
3-Ball
4-Remove the Rod
5-Do Not Forget the Cap.

Comments

• Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    s.gun--Sorry but that went over my head. What's the word that's spreading?
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Idsman- I think that peanut butter is supposed to be good deer bait.

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man
  • Options
    StihlCuttinItStihlCuttinIt Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    "creamy" is the word you're lookin for. Now thats some fast spreading stuff. Sticks to the roof of your mouth, though. Crunchy tastes best, but it's lumpy and slow.

Joe
  • Options
    s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
    edited November -1
    Cabela's of Wheeling has it on the shelves right there with the other Deer attracting foods, chemicals,etc.

1-Powder
    2-Patch
    3-Ball
    4-Remove the Rod
    5-Do Not Forget the Cap.
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    s.gun, the undercover Cabelas research man. Sure hope you got everything in writing since they stole your secret. [;)] I'll testify if you need me to. [:D]

So how do you go about using peanut butter as an attractant? I'm figuring you spread it on a stump or something to that effect..??

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent