In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

couple random pics

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Kind of slow so I thought I would post a few randoms.
Storm clouds
DSC00127.jpg

Pheasant

DSC00130.jpg

Here comes the rain
DSC00132.jpg

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Nice shots thanks for sharing.... Hey bang funny story. My brother calles me up last night said hey I found this cool site they have auctions all sorts of stuff. I asked him what the site was .. says gunbrker.com. laughed my * of told him Ive been on that site for two years you dumb Sh$$#. Those are the guys that I.ve telling you about on the bowhunting forum... so I think we will be hearing from him soon... [;)]
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    looks like you have a nice view there Bang.... I like it.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    .quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    looks like you have a nice view there Bang.... I like it.

I'll get a better pic off my front porch for ya. I should have done that and posted with these so you can really tell how hard that rain pic is. There is a town off that way that is usually visible.

Buckey- thats funny, I hope he does stop in and hang out. although I'm not sure if the board can handle 2 of you[:D][;)]
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    he different than me. he likes all the technical like gogolen...[:0][:)]
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't know any other way Buckey.
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What, no nekkid women pics?[:D]
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    i like the phesant[:D]
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Nice shots thanks for sharing.... Hey bang funny story. My brother calles me up last night said hey I found this cool site they have auctions all sorts of stuff. I asked him what the site was .. says gunbrker.com. laughed my * of told him Ive been on that site for two years you dumb Sh$$#. Those are the guys that I.ve telling you about on the bowhunting forum... so I think we will be hearing from him soon... [;)]

LMAO..tell him to get on here.[8D]