In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

hey everyone

hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
just to let everyone know, i'm still alive and well. i've had a new job since june that i can't get online anymore, so my posting on this forum, as well as my other three regular ones has gone downhill drastically. i've missed everyone here a lot, and hopefully i will be online more often inthe future. i'm all geared up for bowseason, which i'm sure you all are. i'm actually moving onto a 207 acre farm next weekend that i have exclusive hunting rights too, so i should at least kill a decent buck this season. i hope all the regulars are still here. hey gagirl, how bout hooking me up with your brother??? (no, not like that slash [:0], get your mind out of the gutter, i was talking about hunting rights) anyhow, like i said, i'm moving soon, but after that i should be set to post often. i hope all is well with everyone, take care, and good luck this coming season to everyone. i hope you all get a trophy!!!

later.

stuart

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    just wanted to drop by and tell everyone Merry Christmas in my VERY OWN HOLIDAY THREAD!!!

i hope everyone has a very safe holiday season.

take care.

41 and counting...
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Hey Racer nice to hear from ya glad all is well . read our deer contest thred . you want in?

Hook me up with your Brother..... what did ya get a little light on your feet there fella[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    as I said on Ar15armory.com forums good to hear from you. Gald all is going well.
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:(no, not like that slash

You know me to well!!!![:D][}:)][:D] That's what I was thinking when I first read that!!! Especially when I remembered that you shoot a mathews!!!

Oh Racer, guess what I hope to pick up this weekend????

I couple of hints: It's BLACK and has a snake on the side!!!!![;)]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Oh Racer, guess what I hope to pick up this weekend????

I couple of hints: It's BLACK and has a snake on the side!!!!!

You got a new girl friend?[:0][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:You got a new girl friend? My new girlfriend would have been the right answer if I had also used the clue of "gold teeth" [}:)][:D]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    quote:You got a new girl friend? My new girlfriend would have been the right answer if I had also used the clue of "gold teeth" [}:)][:D]

Don't you mean tooth since she only has 1 [:D][:D]. Man i've missed you slash[}:)]

BTW, glad to see yer doing alright racer.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    are you getting an AR slash? i'm jealous.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311

Don't you mean tooth since she only has 1 [:D][:D]. Man i've missed you slash[}:)] Yea because ya'll dont have to be that witty to catch doughnut patrol off guard.....[:D][:D][:D][:0]

BTW, glad to see yer doing alright racer.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Yea because ya'll dont have to be that witty to catch doughnut patrol off guard..... THAT'S MISTER Doughnut patrol to you Buckhole!!!![:D][:D][:D][;)]

quote:hsracer201 Posted - 08/28/2006 : 12:36:22 PM
    are you getting an AR slash? i'm jealous. YUP!!! Hope to pick it up this weekend!!! WOO HOO can't wait![:D]