In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Not bow hunting. need to vent

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Ok I am selling my two family rental the closing was supposed to be Oct 17th... then in Nov when I was on vacation in Illinois.
Needless to say still not done.[:(!] now its friday. Then I had the flu for 4 days....[xx(] a few days later I was playing with my dog and he broke the skin. my hand got all infetected and had to get IV antibiotics.[xx(] OK it's over..... not yet. my back went out Saturday. My aunt died Saturday night.... wife came home last night no brakes in the car...... I gonna blow[V]

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Dude, man, sorry to hear. I was wonderin' where you had been hadn't seen ya much in here. Things can only get better man, keep your head up.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Dude, man, sorry to hear. I was wonderin' where you had been hadn't seen ya much in here. Things can only get better man, keep your head up.
    Thanks man[;)] Going Hunting all this weekend even Friday the quiet time in the woods shoud even the score.[^] I know where there is another big buck so who knows....
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    damn. That's a lot of bad luck. Sorry about your aunt.

Ben
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    damn. That's a lot of bad luck. Sorry about your aunt.

Ben

Thanks Ben I knew I could depend on you bro's to cheer me up... The house closing is the big one I need the $$$$$$
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well poop, looks like you've had it rough lately. Just think, it can't get much worse.
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Paul.. why are they putting off the closing? I am always uneasy when it gets put of twice.

I am glad you are feeling better and that your wife got home safe!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Paul.. why are they putting off the closing? I am always uneasy when it gets put of twice.

The person buying the house went for a first time buyers mortgage, but because they own their own single family they coulden't get financed unless they live in the Two family. then they had lease papers drawn up to lease their own house their was a problem there. Finnaly all seems to be ok the closing is this friday. They got the mortgage so it looks good.[:)] but I will believe it when the check is in my hand.[^] its been a real Roller-coaster.I appriciate your support..[;)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

The person buying the house went for a first time buyers mortgage, but because they own their own single family they coulden't get financed unless they live in the Two family. then they had lease papers drawn up to lease their own house their was a problem there. Finnaly all seems to be ok the closing is this friday. They got the mortgage so it looks good.[:)] but I will believe it when the check is in my hand.[^] its been a real Roller-coaster.I appriciate your support..[;)]

I was confused there for a minute... they must have inherited thier first house... only way they would be first time home buyers now... honestly.... good luck one a few days off
    edited November -1

I was confused there for a minute... they must have inherited thier first house... only way they would be first time home buyers now... honestly.... good luck one a few days off

Thanks I have no Idea what their situation is my layer is handeling it with the mort comp. I just want my money[;)][;)]
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Hope things get better for you buckey.
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dangit man... Hearing about your bad luck makes me feel bad about the bad things I wrote about you in the game cam thread.[:(] I know that it gets tough when you have several "bad luck whammys" hit at the same time. Remember that we are all here for you and things will always get better.

Oops, I went back and re-read your post. I thought your "bad luck" was that you realized that you were NOT shooting a HOYT... Which would have been "GOOD LUCK"... atleast now your post makes more sense![:D][:o)] (Ok, poor effort on HOYT v. mathews humor to cheer you up!)[:p]
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Chin up bro, it'll get better soon.
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    sorry to hear about all the bad luck could be worse you could have the herp[:p]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by headzilla97
    sorry to hear about all the bad luck could be worse you could have the herp[:p]
    [xx(]
    edited November -1
    Hope things are better today. My day is going to suck. I found out last night that my nephew who is 11 is going to need heart surgery.[V] Don't know many details at this point.
    edited November -1
    Hope things are better today. My day is going to suck. I found out last night that my nephew who is 11 is going to need heart surgery.[V] Don't know many details at this point.
    OH no man?[V] see my problems are minor compared to that. I will be thinking about him . What's his name???
    edited November -1
    Garrett, He is the son of my brother in law that was in that nasty wreck a while back. Been a rough year for them.
    edited November -1
    Garrett, He is the son of my brother in law that was in that nasty wreck a while back. Been a rough year for them.
    I will say a prayer for him....and also wish their family well.....
    edited November -1
    Bang I am sorry to hear about you rnephew! I will keep him and your/his family in my prayers.
    edited November -1
    Ok they are going to do some more test I guess. But he may be able to fix it with meds. but he'll have to take them the rest of his life. Or surgery dont know which yet.

Its called Wolff Parkinson White. Has something to do with the electric signals in the heart.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Sorry to hear that bang, hope everything goes good for them.
    edited November -1
    sold the house yipppie yahooo[:)]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    sold the house yipppie yahooo[:)]

HELL YEAH!!![:p]

Nice. So...when's the party?[;)]

Ben
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damn, I wish I didn't read all this horrible news. Buck/Bang you guys have my best wishes and prayers. I'm not going to say how things are going for me.......cause then, well never mind.[;)]