In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

How many??

Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
How many days this season do you plan on being out hunting deer?

My estimate as of now is 15-20?

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    that's not near enough.

Ben
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,197 ******
    edited November -1
    Every weekend, holiday, and whatever nights I can get out.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I plan on every weekend + some 4 -5 day weekends.

Now what will really happen who knows. Maybe more, maybe less.
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    well on average 3 days a week
    but since my parents will be in Germany from the 19th till the 4th I will have even more free time during that period to hit the woods.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Depends on if I fill my tags or not...[;)] no meat [:0]no couch
  • Options
    Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bow, muzzle loader, rifle, then bow again, I plan on being out 23 or 24 times. only 10 entire days though. After all I have pheasant and rabbit season, and late season perch and walleye in there too. [:D]
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i might get to hunt 5 days or so if i am lucky
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Depends on if I fill my tags or not...[;)] no meat [:0]no couch

Not that I will kill 12 this year, BUT I joined a club where we can transfer tags in. So if I do I can pull more tags.
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Around 15/25 days maybe less.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by surekill
    I'M suprised I thought you all spent more time in the woods. you dudes gotta lay off the computer duru\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
  • Options
    davis shootingdavis shooting Member Posts: 85 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will hunt 30-40 day but not all full days
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'M suprised I thought you all spent more time in the woods. you dudes gotta lay off the computer duru\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I would hunt here in Indiana. I could probably find a couple of areas to hunt. THere is also a large state wildlife area about an hour north. I am sure its has tons of hunters hunting it though. Plus tags are a little expensive. I don't know what I would do with all the meat if I shot something here. Maybe invite all you guys from Illnois to have a cook out. [;)] Once I have my deep freeze though, game is on anywhere.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14
    I'M suprised I thought you all spent more time in the woods. you dudes gotta lay off the computer duru\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I would hunt here in Indiana. I could probably find a couple of areas to hunt. THere is also a large state wildlife area about an hour north. I am sure its has tons of hunters hunting it though. Plus tags are a little expensive. I don't know what I would do with all the meat if I shot something here. Maybe invite all you guys from Illnois to have a cook out. [;)] Once I have my deep freeze though, game is on anywhere.

Send the meat to me for SAFE storage![:D][;)]
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    arounf 35 for bow anf 15 for gun
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by headzilla97
    arounf 35 for bow anf 15 for gun

that's about right for me too. i can hunt every single morning of the entire bow/ML/rifle season, and all day on saturday's. there was some rumor to being able to hunt on sundays, but that's all it was. a rumor [:(]
  • Options
    ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    every fri- sunday from oct 15th to jan 31st plus two weeks at christmas that i can hunt most of
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ladyhunter
    every fri- sunday from oct 15th to jan 31st plus two weeks at christmas that i can hunt most of
    tahtta girl go get em[;)][8D]
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Please don't everyone yell at me but honestly I haven't been to excited for this coming season. Not sure why and I'm hoping that changes soon.
    I normally get out somewhere around 30-40 times I'd guess. Not that all those times are full days, 3-5 hours ones mostly.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    Please don't everyone yell at me but honestly I haven't been to excited for this coming season. Not sure why and I'm hoping that changes soon.
    I normally get out somewhere around 30-40 times I'd guess. Not that all those times are full days, 3-5 hours ones mostly.

We have a future daytime high of 56 next week. That should get me even more pumped. That and hittin the fields within the next few days. Man when the corn comes out and that fall smell is in the air, I'll get as giddy as a little girl.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension

We have a future daytime high of 56 next week. That should get me even more pumped. That and hittin the fields within the next few days. Man when the corn comes out and that fall smell is in the air, I'll get as giddy as a little girl.
    You are a little girl in my eyes.... see ya soon swettie[:D][:D]