In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Help.

OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
I just got elected archery range officer at my local club. We have 400 members and no archery range. Here is my problem. I want to build some shooting towers but dont know where to start. Any suggestions on towers and ranges??? Iam open for any and all opinions.I have some ideas but am looking for some input. We are going with 4'x4' spiderweb targets. Thanks Oak

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    There is a range around here that just pulled all the spiderweb targets. They had a few pass threws that went threw the target, drywall and into the office.

Other than dont get that target I dont have any suggestions
  • Options
    jimfasterjimfaster Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I fired a at an interval of a pro shop. It's an impressive goal. Arrows stick in fact just scoring goals more easily, and they pull with two fingers. This shop has thousands of arrows in these things, and they look like the day they were new. But they are NOT broadheads. A single Broadhead will destroy your face immediately.