In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Dragoon Holster

bprevolverbprevolver Member Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
In 1972-73 Navy Arms sold a 3rd Model Dragoon with an 18" barrel that came with a steel hardware shoulder stock and a Holster for the 18" barrel Dragoon. Has anyone ever seen one of these sets, particularly the holster?

Know where one might be made?

Comments

• Options
    44caliberkid44caliberkid Member Posts: 925 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not in about 25 years. I imagine all of them are tucked away in collections. There's a website for cap and ball replica collectors, but I can't find it anymore. Maybe someone here knows.
  • Options
    ken44-40ken44-40 Member Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    44Caliber Kid. BPrevolver is DR. Jim Davis, the guy that runs that website.

Jim, I'm still jealous that you got that dragoon/stock combo. One of these days I'm gonna come over & see it.

Ken
  • Options
    bprevolverbprevolver Member Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ken, now you will really be happy for me. I just made a trade for a second 18" Barrel Dragoon with the original holster but no stock. Lucky me, I had a second steel hardware shoulder stock already. I feel like Christmas in February.
  • Options
    ken44-40ken44-40 Member Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats Jim. Now I'm definitely stopping in to see them next time I'm over that way.