In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Uberti Beretta Cimarron 357 revolving carbine

GunHawkeGunHawke Member Posts: 576 ✭✭✭
From the sunny, if not oily, Gulf side of Florida! [8D],

I'm sure one will pop up somewhere, but I hoped someone could direct me to a carbine as described above. Yes, I know about the flash if you put your supporting hand in front of the barrel. I just want it for the "gimmick" value (like I can afford gimmicks). I'm finding myself shooting mostly just my SAA and related guns (mine are in 357). I only practice with my CCW weapon for the obvious benefits and logic. So, my mind has wandered to the carbine. If I wanted 45LC I'd be set! Oh well...any help?

Have a Doris Day,

Jim
GunHawk on GunBroker

Comments

• Options
    GunHawkeGunHawke Member Posts: 576 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know what I "meant", but it came out wrong...I meant to say that placing you r supporting hand forward on the barrel, near to the cylinder could get you a nasty flash burn. The black powder versions could fire any or all rounds in a loaded cylinder!!

Jim
    GunHawk
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    got one & always thought about making a tapered upward flaring forearm of some sort to act as a deflector
  • Options
    Gunners762Gunners762 Member Posts: 530 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Been thinking about getting one myself if i could find one for the right price.
  • Options
    mbsamsmbsams Member Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe Rossi has a new revolver carbine - in the picture it looks like they have a flash deflector or supressor on theirs. Saw it in this months Rifleman;
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bought a uberti 45lc revolving carbine NIB for $320...only bidder ...my lucky day