In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

rexio revolvers????

ddhotbotddhotbot Member Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2004 in Ask the Experts
what is known about these guns?i know they come from argentina,i have done some investagation and came up with very little.any help would be apprec.quality etc?thanks don

Comments

• Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't know anything specific about the Rexio's, but there have been prior threads concerning them.

Perhaps if you use the search function, you'll find something about them?

luger_4.jpg
  • Options
    laxcoachlaxcoach Member Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In a word
    JUNK !
  • Options
    trusta45trusta45 Member Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are horrible guns.My best friend bought one because of the price and it was the worst money he ever spent.If you need a cheap revolver I looked at a Armscor today that didnt look to bad and also a Comanchee.The guy at the gun store told me if I want a cheap revolver that you cant beat a Rossi though.
  • Options
    rusty1rusty1 Member Posts: 292 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    JUNK SOME OF THE METALS ARE TO SOFT

rusty1
  • Options
    rusty1rusty1 Member Posts: 292 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    JUNK SOME OF THE METALS ARE TO SOFT

rusty1
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,013 ******
    edited November -1
    A quality used item beats the heck out of a junk new item. Guns, cars, makes no difference.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net
  • Options
    Supreme OneSupreme One Member Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello, what Nunn said.
    Girlfriends too!! [:I]

Michael

Paranoid keeps you alive, worry just gives you stomach problems.
    - .- -.- . / -- -.-- / .- -.. ...- .. ... . --..-- / .. .----. -- / -. --- - / ..- ... .. -. --. / .. - / .- -. -.-- .-- .- -.-- .-.-.-
    Politics- From the words poly, meaning many, and tics, which are just little blood suckers.
    .-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / .- / ... . -..- ..- .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / - .-. .- -. ... -- .. - - . -.. / -.. .. ... . .- ... . .-.-.-
    If "con" is the opposite of "pro," then what is the opposite of progress?
    sound
  • Options
    tatercatstatercats Member Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    JUNK-my buddy bought one used. it broke the second time he shot it-the transfer bar.
  • Options
    punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    Jennings/Lorcin quality in a revolver. What else can I say?

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The metals are compressed powder.They are not solid metal they are pressed into shape kind of like a frangible bullet.
  • Options
    Contender ManContender Man Member Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Used Tarus or Rossi, both well made strong wheel guns. Don't get lured in by the low $$$ cuz ya get what ya pay for when it comes to el cheapo revolvers and pistols.

If you only have time to do two things so-so, or one thing well ... do the one thing!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I can second a Rossi.The man in a local gun shop told me you cant beat one for the price so I bought a 971 4" stainless .357magnum and not only is it a good looking gun but it has a very nice action and shoots right where I expect it to.Very pleased with my purchase.I paid $259.00 brand new in box w/stainless finish,adjustable sites and full lug barrel and a nice set of rubber finger grooved grips,smooth combat trigger and wide target hammer.Good buy and impressive so far.