In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

albatross007

kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
edited September 2001 in Ask the Experts
albatross007,Sorry but I couldn't take it anymore ... I just cracked ... Buy a KIMBER ... Don't look back, you wont regret it!!!
GUN CONTROL: If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.

Comments

• Options
    AdamsQuailHunterAdamsQuailHunter Member Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    kimberkid:I don't mean to step all over your post, but ---- how do you get the boldface font you have in your post?Many Thanks In Advance:
  • Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Its HTML coding, when you are writing your reply use an opening brace [ then "b" (without the quotes (for bold)) then an ending brace ] just before the words you want in BOLD then just after the last word you want in BOLD use an opening brace [, then "/b" (without the quotes for turning the bold off) and an ending brace ]Simularly you can use an "i" for Italics you can even use them togeather to get both the Effects!
    GUN CONTROL: If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com [This message has been edited by kimberkid (edited 09-18-2001).]
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    -albatross007Dude, way to many posts, exact same question.Buy a Glock, Kimber, Beretta, or HK, doesn't matter, they are all field proven reliable handguns, trying to say it ones that much better than the other like like trying to decide to eat at Taco Bell, McDonalds, Burger King, or Whataburger. They'll all fill your stomach just the same, and they are all about the same price range. Get my analogy.Basically just go to heaven, the gun store, and p*ss off the clerk by humping them all till ya find one that moves right for you.