In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The Sum of All My Fears

Gordian BladeGordian Blade Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2002 in General Discussion
X

Edited by - gordian blade on 09/13/2002 23:56:13

Comments

• Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    If the terrorist attack here I think they will do it on a simplicity level.
    first our food and water seem to be the easiest method.

Secondly, our never dwindling supply of chemicals which can be turned into poisons and explosives.

Next would be radioactive wastes from our health system used as dirty bombs etc.

I believe that a lot of the threats that eminate from the mideast is just plain empty scare tactics designed to instill fear in our people and to put pressure on our economy and our rights. However i leave a lot of leeway for real terrorist actions.

I believe that terrorists cells are already here and waiting to strike! No doubt that they are brainwashing and recruiting new terrorist from the Islamic populace here in America.

Our nations security departments are at a loss to identify them hence we shall see some terrorist acts sometime in the near future.

When it comes to these people all foriegn nationalist that harbor fanatical islamics [and there are a lot of these nations]should be watched with vigilante eyes!

New targets for them could be anything from hospitals to schools to whole cities.

If we don't use weapons of mass destruction we will never strkie enough fear into these idiots to end this calamnity.
    If one nation such as Iraq,Iran, Libia etc is nuked into oblivion most of the terrorism would cease.

It is just my humble opinion but if the Islamic populace here in America continues to kill Americans or implies it then that religion should be declared a dangerous occult group and outlawed backed by massive deportation and arrests.
  • Options
    carbinekingcarbineking Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is it just me, or didn't we just execute Timothy McVeigh for Oklahoma City, not some Islamic whatever terrorists? I don't think we can do anything to successfully retaliate. Weapons of mass destruction will kill many innocent and leave many terrorists alive to perform acts against us. These acts will then be viewed as heroic by Islams and the US will look like @#$holes to the rest of the world for using weapons of mass destruction. I laugh when the news people say terrorists might attack the Gateway Arch in St. Louis. The Fair St. Louis is a huge event, and the Arch is a landmark, but I bet most terrrorists don't even know what Missouri is.
  • Options
    Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Go to http://www.ou-research.com (read well)

All this agenda is Made by a group with comercial interest ....

Tips :

As stated in CNN nearly all of this terrorist were made in USA trained in USA ,and to add,are MIND TOY Soldiers Obeying this "groups"
    orders and its agenda plans for the future ...

Agenda : Destruction of the Unites States Of America and replace it with a worldwide police state... Create a new religion Based in Wingmakers proyect.. http://www.wingmakers.com ...

Create a cashless economy based in electronic credit-debit system
    like https://www.paypal.com (sample ) "operational"

What else to say?....the question is can you do something about it? ,other that buy some KY jelly so it will hurt less ....???????

911 was a MADE IN USA Product ( 9L x 1+1W "No lube") TREASON!

Now you know why Bush was "Checked" lately ... (Collateral damage) .

JD

Good...? , Bad...? Who cares ? as long I am the one with the the gun.....
  • Options
    GreenLanternGreenLantern Member Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I didn't have time yet to read the whole starting post but one of my concerns is the terrorists pulling another airport shooting like in Lod Germany in the 80's (I think that's when it was). It doesn't have to be an airport, how about the good old Mall of America. My point is that that type of attack is simplistic is preparation and logistics and it can hit one of the two major economic places of the US. Forget about planes crashing, nobody is going to want to even go to the airport, let alone get on a plane. Take the shopping mall, people will even avoid the little malls out of fear of an attack and just playing it safe. Just my thoughts.
  • Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    9-11

U.S.S, Cole

U.S. embassies

250 dead Marines in Beirut

These are some of the innocents that these freaks killed!

They didn't give a damn about the innocent people they kill so why should we?

Notice how tame the japs got after the Enola gay did it's thing back in 45?
  • Options
    offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The lower level "soldiers," for all their camp training, need their passion directed (misdirected) by a very smart strategic leader. To the degree we kill or otherwise remove the heads of the hydra, we are interfering with their ability to execute at least the "higher-order" plans, the big, complex ones that need an intellect and lots of planning behind them.

As for who they are, they are young and fitting in as quietly as possible as students, contract labor, working in family businesses, that sort of thing -- just my guess. They for the most part look Arabic to some degree, though there may be some "passing."

They like big, splashy terrorist acts. Even the 1993 bomb that smoked up the twin towers is probably not big enough for their taste. The trouble is, the crumbling of the Twin Towers has now given them a benchmark. Future cells will try to outdo that, in both practical and symbolic terms. These are not the Palestinian terrorists, content to blow up a few people on buses or in night clubs. These people want to deface America, bring down institutions, kill masses in one sensational stroke. They don't want Ryder trucks, they want Mack trucks loaded with not fertilizer but C4 if they can find enough of it. They will use their imaginations to think of the biggest, most outrageous lethal "stunts" their minds can conjure. The fact that it is taking them time simply means that they are not interested in each guy running down a street with an AK and shooting a few pedestrians before getting shot himself. They are not probably interested in "events" of the size the IRA is content with. These people have the Twin Towers to live up to. They are waiting for the smartest of their remaining leaders to manifest a well-thought-out, huge second strike. Whether some will grow impatient and create mini-tremors of their own is anyone's guess, but those quakes will simply be precursors to the next "big one" -- if they have their way.

That's the scary part. As the heads of the hydra (the smart ones capable of planning complex ops) grow back, we must continue cutting them off. The "soldiers" don't have the imagination. They take orders. The plans are made by the twisted intellectuals at the top of each cell among this group. Those are who we should be working hardest to root out. Those who still have the plans, unissued to the troops, on their worktables.

By the way, so-called "suitcase" nukes are actually steamer trunk sized boxes. If you're looking for a suitcase nuke, look in something the size of a coffin, not a Samsonite.

- Life NRA Member
    "If cowardly & dishonorable men shoot unarmed men with army guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary...and not by general deprivation of constitutional privilege." - Arkansas Supreme Court, 1878

Edited by - offeror on 06/30/2002 15:46:16
  • Options
    dads-freeholddads-freehold Member Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    greetings, good post and good comments, something to concider ,not all terorist have the same agenda,ie, the ira in no. ireland want british presents removed therefore most of their targets are military, whereas the prods. want the ira influence deminished hense most of their targets are infrastructure and soft targets. another example the palistinians want jewish influence out of palistine thus they make it hard to live there , by the means at their disposal,ie, car bombs ,shootings , etc, usually against soft targets. anyway you get my drift, what we as americans have to deside is what is their agenda. if it is as the politians say the destruction of the "great satan", we should look for attacks that 1. destroy the infrastructure(by destroy i don't necessary blow up,ie, a false rummor on wall street){could be bullish or bearish} 2. disruption of life style, this could come as an embargo of petrolum products, or just raising prices . 3. bring down america by any means necessary. my point is they have lots of ways to wage a war on us that doesn't invole guns and bombs. some of these ways in the long run could be more catastrophic that bombing us back to the middle ages. respt submitted dads-freehold

rodney colson