In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

PSA Again

grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
[:D]

Question is this what I think it is. quote:RF-SMART Packed Box They sent it in a chipped box, Good for them.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Now my E-mails read.

quote:We think this could be just what you need.
  • Options
    grdad45grdad45 Member Posts: 5,319 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A good friend received a lower build kit from PSA Thursday. It was missing a trigger/hammer pin. He called them and they are sending him one, meanwhile, I just happened to have a few spare parts, and let him borrow one. The AR is for his wife, and she wanted to shoot it this weekend. Happy wife, happy life!
    BTW- How many here stockpile small parts for their guns? I always have, I guess, screws, scope turret caps, pins, etc.
  • Options
    EVILDR235EVILDR235 Member Posts: 4,398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I started buying parts for different models of Rugers about 20 years ago. Most of the parts I have are no longer sold to the general public by Ruger. I have about 15 new take off barrels for MkII 22 auto pistols. Bought them from a well known gunsmith. All my Ruger S.A. parts are for the new models. I have several ammo boxes full of Ruger 22 auto pistol parts. Most are new with a few used tossed in. My retirement hoard.

EvilDr235
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by EVILDR235
    I started buying parts for different models of Rugers about 20 years ago. Most of the parts I have are no longer sold to the general public by Ruger. I have about 15 new take off barrels for MkII 22 auto pistols. Bought them from a well known gunsmith. All my Ruger S.A. parts are for the new models. I have several ammo boxes full of Ruger 22 auto pistol parts. Most are new with a few used tossed in. My retirement hoard.

EvilDr235

Have Ak parts like that, can build maybe 3 or 4 from what I have. Also collect 308 Norma barrels have a couple of brand new. Now just need to find receivers or parts guns to match.