In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

He Brought a Gun to a Gunfight

allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,249 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
But it didn't work out too well. Dammit, this would be one of the great videos, but the wimps at the tv station don't play the video. "Too graphic." They do show some good still shots, however.

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/spokane-police-investigating-suspicious-death/25720564

Comments

• Options
    ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    From the story this was a long standing domestic problem. Cops been out there many times. The guy finally killed the woman and then committed suicide by Cop.

That's how it reads anyway.
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    watched one years ago, a guy was on a shooting spree in a old truck, a cop made it up to the passenger door opened it and stuck a shotgun inside inches away from the guys side, pulled the trigger and he fell limp instantly
  • Options
    guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1fan
    watched one years ago, a guy was on a shooting spree in a old truck, a cop made it up to the passenger door opened it and stuck a shotgun inside inches away from the guys side, pulled the trigger and he fell limp instantly

I think I remember that one. It was a gold Chevy Blazer I think. Showed video of the guy running over and killing a state trooper. Then some guy in a helicopter stopped him and the cops killed him. I think he took a hostage too.
  • Options
    Colonel PlinkColonel Plink Member Posts: 16,460
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1fan

If it's the one in Denver, that was incredible footage start-to-finish. The Pilot of the News Helicopter actually made the stop when the cops couldn't locate the guy. I saw the live footage. Later clips stopped short of showing the cop giving the Bad Guy a dose from the 12-ga.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I guess they can check that box on the IBR. Prosecution declined-death of offender [;)]
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is widely known that the 12 GA works faster as a tranquilizer than a Valium. [;)]