In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Your Duty to America

mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I believe all the Trump antagonizing of the left has led to this point. He delivered a great speech to Americans.

Today in the aftermath, NOBODY but me has watched his speech, that is NOBODY I have spoken to so far.

I have decided that since Donald did his part, it is my turn to step up and tell these folks to at least find it on youtube and watch it, instead of following the marching orders of the left.

A well played chess game so far, all that is left is the libs kicking over the gameboard. Some sacrifices were made to get to this point, but it is checkmate.

Comments

• Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,187 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    most just flat out refuse to listen, they are convinced he is the devil and only their views are right. that said I still like to stir the pot when possible, loved the speech last night, just wish they could have done without the applause and standing every 10 seconds. though it did prove the dems will never accept him no matter what he does, unemployment, economy, foreign policy, immagration, whatever he will never be right in their eyes.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hillbille
    most just flat out refuse to listen, they are convinced he is the devil and only their views are right. that said I still like to stir the pot when possible, loved the speech last night, just wish they could have done without the applause and standing every 10 seconds. though it did prove the dems will never accept him no matter what he does, unemployment, economy, foreign policy, immagration, whatever he will never be right in their eyes.

Trump even tried to keep talking, but alas, his message was too good.

I will read them the riot act if they did not watch the speech and have been voting.
    If being assertive is bullying, so be it, prepare to be bullied.

In other words, if you didn't watch the speech, you don't get the right to * about him. (his goals and motivations)
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,095 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't have to watch this president like the chocolate liar. So far he hasn't lost my trust so we're good.
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mag00

I will read them the riot act if they did not watch the speech and have been voting.

In other words, if you didn't watch the speech, you don't get the right to * about him. (his goals and motivations)

I did watch the speech this AM, but your statement, in red, is patently ridiculous. We are Americans....we can * if we want to *. Neither you, nor the government can do anything about it.
  • Options
    skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by guntech59

I did watch the speech this AM, but your statement, in red, is patently ridiculous. We are Americans....we can * if we want to *. Neither you, nor the government can do anything about it.

+1
    I don't put much stock in what I can learn from a prepared speech. I'd rather watch his actions and so far I am very happy with what he has accomplished in the face of nonstop obstruction from MSM and the left.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    President Trump said it best.

Stand for the Anthem, place your hand over your heart for the pledge. BE and AMERICAN.

The Democrats and their mindless followers have no clue. IF the left started praising Trump they would all jump on that band wagon. If you ask a "Democrat" what exactly bothers them they won't be able to articulate it.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by skicat

+1
    I don't put much stock in what I can learn from a prepared speech. I'd rather watch his actions and so far I am very happy with what he has accomplished in the face of nonstop obstruction from MSM and the left.

If for some reason you missed his speech fine, but in general if you base your bitchin on what the media says, GO F YOURSELVES.

Clear enough for you libs?

There were two things he did in the speech in which I believe he did not send a clear message, and nobody, but NOBODY is talking about that today. You would think the libs would be all over it, and the conservatives too. But both issues drive the narrative of bigger government.
  • Options
    mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think the even bigger challenge for our future is to find a way to influence the coming generations. Our education system, our media, our TV programs are winning the battle for the libs and Democrats.

We ARE going to loose our children and grandchildren to the educational system and media influence. I don't have the answer to that problem.

Enjoy America under president Trump while you can. The powers to be will not let this happen again, and we are the last of the True Americans that were strong enough to make this happen.
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes we have a man with a plan now. The Trump truth hurts the lies the leftist losers have been promoting. Trump has delivered a excellent state of the Union. The dems rejected it. As fine and true as it was. Joe Kennedy III tried to put it down and failed....

Problem is what is lost in the country. So many lies have been told that ears have been closed. When the truth is to be heard. Not many are listening. The division in the country is as bad as ever.

The good news is its always been this way.
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by skicat

+1

If for some reason you missed his speech fine, but in general if you base your bitchin on what the media says, GO F YOURSELVES.

Clear enough for you libs?

There were two things he did in the speech in which I believe he did not send a clear message, and nobody, but NOBODY is talking about that today. You would think the libs would be all over it, and the conservatives too. But both issues drive the narrative of bigger government.

Libs? You're a funny guy.....and not judgemental at all.

*, too.
  • Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,914 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think they are all still shell shocked that he won[^]
  • Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    At NYU a little over a week ago some students were asked how they liked Trumps SOTU speech. Some really ripped him up. Guess what, he had not given the speech yet. Why am I not surprised. Good grief!
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,336 ******
    edited November -1
    simpsons-gifs-grandpa-leaves.gif
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain