In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Dangerous Jobs

2»

Comments

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,244 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ChrisS I am not a law enforcement officer but if you have a warrant out for attempted murder and armed robbery you have to keep a low profile I would think.

I cannot believe he was just hanging out cRapping with his "crew" in a huge Miami Venue and was not busted.

But the good news is now Atlanta can save some bucks by crossing him off the list of trials.
    RLTW

• ChrisStreettChrisStreett Member Posts: 3,847 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sam, you wouldn't believe what's out there walking among us. Hard to believe I know, but there are thousands of these cretins with serious warrants stumbling thru each day seemingly without a care in the world. Unless there's someone, victim/LEO/interested party, in the jurisdiction where the warrant was issued actively looking for them, the warrants just sit idle until someone drops a dime, they get pulled over for silly crap like no seat belt, etc. OR they, which happens rather often, stop a bullet or two, someone runs their name and the charges pop up. Once upon a time, in my former jurisdiction, I formerly worked in, there were well over 100K warrants just sitting, many decades old. I wouldn't be surprised to find that number today to be higher by 50% at least. Sad commentary I know.
    "...dying ain't much of a living boy"-Josey Wales
    edited November -1
    Another one!

This guy was just trying to get some minstrels autograph and his bodyguards bet the guy(who is also an aspiring cRapper) into a coma.

I watched the video and they really give him the business so be warned. I smell someone winning the ghetto lottery.

Link:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7047103/Rapper-brutally-beaten-DaBabys-security-team-coma-danger-dying-family-claims.html

C&P
    A man who was allegedly brutally beaten by DaBaby's security team when he tried to take a photo with the rapper is in a coma and could die, according to his family.

The victim, who performs under the name Don Trag, was hospitalized after the brutal attack caught on video outside Centro Nightclub in Lawrence, Massachusetts, nightclub on Friday.

TMZ reported that Trag's brother, who is also a rapper, said he was only trying to get a photo with DaBaby when the Suge star's bodyguards began pummeling him into the ground after he touched one of their hands.

Trag was hospitalized that night and later released into his mother's care. She said he collapsed hours after the attack at her home in Boston on Saturday.

Trag's brother said the 22-year-old has significant brain and neck swelling and 'is not doing well'.

Then the cRapper stood up his fans and didn't perform(No loss IMO)

Check out this waste of skin. If this is not the poster boy of being a minstrel I don't know what is.
    13673716-7045775-image-a-29_1558233913772.jpg
    RLTW

• WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Someone used the term "evolution in reverse", can't say I disagree. Overall though, it seems as if we're witnessing the rapid decline of modern civilization. Or, to put it in more indiscreet terms, today's society is like the proverbial turd swirling in the toilet bowl going around faster and faster all the time.
    ?Return to the planet of the apes?. :roll:
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
    edited June 2019
    Another guy gets killed. This guy isn't really a cRapper but he works with them and I think produces their grabage.

Well he got used for target pratice and got ventilated to death by some music critic.

You know what they say................................SLA

Story:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7154555/DJ-Official-26-killed-LA-shooting-four-months-welcoming-son-Grammy-award-Cardi-B.html

C&P
    Grammy award-winning producer DJ Official was killed in a Los Angeles shooting on Friday.

The producer - real name Leslie Andr? Wakefield Jr. - worked with the likes of Cardi B, Tyga and Chris Brown. He was 26-years-old.

DJ Official was sitting in a car with another man when a vehicle drove up next to them and opened fire striking both according to KTLA.

One victim suffered several gunshot wounds and was pronounced dead while the other is in stable condition law enforcement authorities told the Los Angeles based publication.
    RLTW

edited November -1
    Sam06 wrote:
    Another guy gets killed. This guy isn't really a cRapper but he works with them and I think produces their grabage.

Well he got used for target pratice and got ventilated to death by some music critic.

You know what they say................................SLA

Story:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7154555/DJ-Official-26-killed-LA-shooting-four-months-welcoming-son-Grammy-award-Cardi-B.html

C&P
    Grammy award-winning producer DJ Official was killed in a Los Angeles shooting on Friday.

The producer - real name Leslie Andr? Wakefield Jr. - worked with the likes of Cardi B, Tyga and Chris Brown. He was 26-years-old.

DJ Official was sitting in a car with another man when a vehicle drove up next to them and opened fire striking both according to KTLA.

One victim suffered several gunshot wounds and was pronounced dead while the other is in stable condition law enforcement authorities told the Los Angeles based publication.

OOOPPPPS I forgot, here is his picture:
    14941204-0-image-a-14_1560868668373.jpg
    RLTW

edited November -1
    Another "aspiring" cRapper, Willy McCoy aka Willie Bo, gets shot, only this time its the Police.

This guy is "sleeping" in his car with a gun in his lap. Who falls asleep in the drive through lane :shock: The cops come up and are shining a light in his face and see the gun. They tell the guy to put your hands up about 100 times and the guy doesn't do it, what he does is bend forward and reach down................The cops shoot at him 55 times.

Another dead cRapper...................get ready for the ghetto lottery because his family want "Answers". The cops shot 55 times in 3.5 seconds he was hit by at least 20 rounds according to the articles I read.

Link:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7192547/Family-Willie-McCoy-files-wrongful-death-lawsuit-cops-fired-55-times.html

More:
    https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-police-shooting-willie-mccoy-report-20190627-story.html

C&P
    The family of a black man fatally shot by police officers outside a California Taco Bell have filed a wrongful death lawsuit over the tragic incident which occurred in February.

Civil rights attorney John Burris filed the suit on Thursday against Vallejo's city manager, chief of police and the six police officers who were on the scene when Willie McCoy, 20, was killed.

Cops were called to the fast food restaurant on February 9 after McCoy reportedly fell asleep in the drive-thru lane with a gun on his lap. The officer claim the aspiring rapper made a sudden movement before they deployed their weapons and fired at him.

A report released last month found McCoy was shot at 55 times. It has now been revealed that officers fired the rounds in just four seconds.

McCoy died after being sprayed with more than 20 bullets.

Ok this guy is 20 y/o he is not even legally eligible to own a handgun or buy ammo for it. The gun also had an evil extended magazine.

Here he is:

11637668-6866167-image-a-58_1553895495841.jpg

Nice grill ;)
    RLTW

• bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,727 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sam06 wrote:
    Ok this guy is 20 y/o he is not even legally eligible to own a handgun or buy ammo for it. The gun also had an evil extended magazine.

So, what you are saying then is that if we only had gun laws that prevented him from owning a gun that all would have been good? Oh yeah... :roll:
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
    edited November -1
    Sam06 wrote:

So, what you are saying then is that if we only had gun laws that prevented him from owning a gun that all would have been good? Oh yeah... :roll:
    No what I am saying is what I wrote.

In CA you cannot own a handgun or ammo until 21 y/o and magazines that hold more than 10 rounds are evil according to CA.

So in reflection of the existing laws and this incident it proves gun restricting laws only work on people who follow the law not on criminals or rappers.

Do you understand now?
    RLTW

• bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,727 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry Sam, I forgot to include the /sarcasm tag. That was exactly the point I was trying to make.
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
    edited November -1
    Me too

I just find it funny no mention in any article I can find says a word about this idiot having an illegal weapon.

I didn't mean to come off as a * :oops:
    RLTW

• Edspdog1Edspdog1 Member Posts: 225
    edited November -1
    Most dangers place in the US is the mothers womb.
    Far more dangerous than any profession or war zone. Check the stats, they will back it up.

Poof?
    edited November -1
    Another dead cRapper, only this one self deleted. He OD'ed on opioids and he had just got a nice face tattoo.

18 years old, face tattoo and dead from drugs.......................Rapping is very dangerous.

C&P
    Young rapper Hella Sketchy has died after suffering a drug overdose and falling into a coma this week.

The rising star, born Jacob Tyler Thureson, died early Thursday with his father Erik Thureson confirming the tragic news on Twitter. He was 18.

According to Erik, the artist was found unresponsive on June 13th from an apparent drug overdose.

Here he is:
    15417820-7195789-image-a-26_1561823535919.jpg

Link
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7195789/Rising-Soundcloud-artist-Hella-Sketchy-dies-aged-18-apparent-opioid-overdose.html
    RLTW

edited November -1
    This time 6 people were shot and one of them died at a cRap video "shoot".

This happened in Southwest Philadelphia, the same are where a bunch of folks were shot at a graduation party.

Link
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7297309/Man-21-fatally-shot-head-five-wounded-filming-rap-video.html

C&P
    One man was killed and five others were wounded during a shooting in Southwest Philadelphia on Sunday night as they were setting up to film a rap video.

The six men were on set at Carroll Street around 8.20pm when an unidentified shooter got out of a black car and opened fire on a group of at least 10 people gathered on a lawn.

A total of 10 shots were fired, one fatally wounding a 21-year-old man who was shot in the head. He was pronounced dead at 8.40pm by a paramedic at the scene.

Five others were injured and taken to Penn Presbyterian Medical Center.

Three of those victims are listed as in critical condition including a 22-year-old man shot in the right leg and chest, a 22-year-old man shot in the neck and back, and a 23-year-old man shot in the head.

The other two victims - a 22-year-old man who was shot in the finger and a 24-year-old man shot in the left leg - are both listed as in stable condition.

These cRapers are very dangerous to be around.
    RLTW

edited November -1
    Another one!

This looser was 21 Y/o! he was in a a Private Jet with some of his boys and girl friend and 70#'s of mary jane, 3 guns and "armor" piercing ammo.

He self deleted on opioids in the jet.

Juice Wrld......... Here he is
    21972478-7769273-image-a-26_1575818986118.jpg

cRaping beeeez dangerous

RIP minstrel
    RLTW

edited November -1
    Uh, bye...as the saying goes. One less oxygen thief.
    edited November -1
    I was reading a follow up and it looks like he self deleted on percocet.

raping is a dangerous job especially when you are a drug addict too.
    RLTW

edited November -1
    Stupidity should be painful and/or expensive. Let's hope he spent a bundle then choked slowly on his own vomit.
    edited November -1
    Double post. Deleted.
    edited November -1
    Another one gone at the tender age of 24 shot down in his prime......................rapping ain't easy. He got shot in Canada! How is that gun control working for you up there?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7825779/Rapper-Bvlly-dead-24-shooting-native-Toronto.html

C&P
    Rapper Bvlly was fatally shot in Oshawa, Toronto Tuesday, police said.

The 24-year-old performer, whose real name was Jahquar Stewart, was gunned down near a block of townhouses, according to Canadian media outlet CP24.

Calls at around 3 a.m. alerted authorities to the area near the Chevron Prince Path, Durham Regional Police told the outlet, where Bvlly was pronounced dead after suffering multiple gunshots.

Police cordoned off a red Mazda 3 sedan parked adjacent to the area where Bvlly was killed near Simcoe Street North and Britannia Avenue West, the outlet reported.

A resident nearby to the crime scene told CP24 seven gunshots rang out that he could hear while in his garage.

A resident named Amanda Alldread told The Star about the 'scary' sequence she experienced as she headed out to smoke a cigarette.

'I opened the door and heard "Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop" ? there were about 10 shots,' Alldread said. 'I ducked back in because I was scared.

She said when the gunfire ceased, she saw a white vehicle with tinted windows vacating the area. She added: 'I thought I lived in a good neighborhood, but I guess things can happen anywhere.'

Bvlly, a Toronto native, released the single No Light Bag last year and the album Made In Austria three months ago

Here he is:

22643520-7825779-image-m-3_1577235100905.jpg
    RLTW

edited November -1
    2 killed and 7 injured in a rap video shoot out!

This cRap stuff is dangerous, being a rapper, being around a rapper even being in a video can get you killed.

https://www.chron.com/local/article/2-killed-7-injured-in-drive-by-ambush-14935856.php#item-85307-tbla-5

C&P
    Two people were shot and killed and seven others injured in a drive-by shooting while they were filming a music video near Houston, Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said.

Sheriff Gonzalez said authorities received a call about a drive-by shooting around 9:30 pm. The incident occurred in the 500 block of Smart Street at a warehouse complex in north Harris County. Gonzalez said the victims were Hispanic men in their 20?s. The men were reportedly ambushed while they were filming a rap music video in the parking lot.

Update: we are now at 9 total gunshot wound victims: 2 were confirmed deceased at scene, 1 was critical, the others remain hospitalized. Anyone with info is urged to call @CrimeStopHOU at 713-222-TIPS. https://t.co/f0AtkRMZGH
    ? Ed Gonzalez (@SheriffEd_HCSO) December 28, 2019

?There were other vehicles that were staged there and we believe they were filming some type of music video when, all of a sudden, basically they were ambushed, we believed by individuals in cars and/or foot that fired shots into the parking lot area,? Gonzalez said in a media briefing.

Gonzalez added some of the wounded are being treated for ?very serious injuries.? One victim was shot in the head, and two were pronounced dead on the scene
    RLTW

• Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sam06 wrote:
    I couldn't find my old post about dangerous jobs so I started another.

It seems to me the most dangerous job in America being a Rapper. They are getting shot down and killed every week it seems.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6871463/Rapper-Nipsey-Hussle-gunned-LA-clothing-store.html

and they have the dumbest names :shock:

C&P
    Rapper Nipsey Hussle, who was shot dead just moments after meeting fans outside his clothing store in LA, was due to meet police today to discuss gang violence, it has been revealed.

The 33-year-old Grammy nominee was gunned down in Los Angeles just moments after posing for photos with fans and tweeting that 'having strong enemies is a blessing'.

Born Ermias Asghedom, the rapper was among three people shot outside the Marathon Store on Sunday afternoon at around 3.20pm.

On Sunday night, LA Police Commissioner Steve Soboroff tweeted that he and LAPD Chief Michel Moore were due to meet with Hussle and Roc Nation representatives to discuss gang violence today.

He wrote at 8.43pm: 'We (@LAPDChiefMoore and I ) were meeting , at the request of @NipseyHussle with him and @rocnation tomorrow at 4pm to talk about ways he could help stop gang violence and help us help kids. I'm so very sad.'

Police have not indicated if the meeting had anything to do with his death.

Wouldn't bother me one iota if all those noise polluters were eliminated.
    :D
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
    edited November -1
    Another one dead at 21 and its a Female Rapper.

No cause of death but to die at 21 its usually drugs or guns and it doesn't state she was shot.

https://pagesix.com/2020/01/02/minnesota-rapper-lexii-alijai-dead-at-21/

C&P
    Minnesota rapper Lexii Alijai died on New Year?s Day, distraught loved ones confirmed on social media.

Alijai, 21, whose full name is Alexis Alijai Lynch, was the granddaughter of singer-songwriter Roger Troutman, Vibe reported. She carved out a name for herself in the industry ? building a large following on Soundcloud, Instagram and YouTube before releasing her debut full-length album, ?Growing Pains,? in September 2017.

?Rest in paradise you?ll never be forgotten!? Alijai?s cousin, Raeisah Clark, posted to Facebook Wednesday. ?I?m so lost for words?my beautiful cousin with so much talent & Unique soul Lexii Alijai It?s too soon.?
    RLTW

Pop Smoke got popped and is now a good cRaper.  He got shot in his crib and they believe he was targeted(Must have been a music critic).

C&P

The murder of rapper Pop Smoke is being investigated as a gang-related attack, police sources say. 

The 20-year-old artist, who identified himself as a member of the infamous Crips gang in a song released earlier this month, was shot dead at a home in Hollywood Hills at about 4.30am Wednesday.   

The incident was initially thought to be a botched home invasion robbery because it came hours after Pop Smoke shared several media posts showing off high-value items. 

One of the posts was a video which featured the exact address of the home, which is said to have been renting from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Teddi Mellencamp and her husband. 

But authorities are now reportedly treating it as a targeted hit based on surveillance video from the property and Pop Smoke's alleged Crips affiliation. 

Insiders who've seen CCTV footage told TMZ four men can be seen approaching the $2.5million home on Hercules Drive roughly ten minutes after people inside deadbolted the front door. 

One of the suspects apparently walked to the back of the house, where there were no cameras, and entered before multiple shots were fired. 

That suspect, who is presumed to be the shooter, then fled the property through the front door with nothing in his hands. 

He and his alleged accomplices are still on the run as of Thursday morning. 

Here is a picture of him..................
    The murder of 20-year-old rapper Pop Smoke is being investigated as a gang-related attack police sources say

RLTW

Sam, interesting isn't it, that our meaning of the term "pop smoke" and his could be so radically different? (Green font.)
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,367 ******
    Sam06 said:
    I couldn't find my old post about dangerous jobs so I started another.

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,291 ✭✭✭✭
    Evolution should have sent some of these folks the way of the Neanderthal
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,470 ✭✭✭✭
    I heard about the demise of Pop Smoke.  What a tragedy.
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,965 ******
    edited February 2020
    “They should never have given that ———-money!”
    Rick James
  • redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭✭
    So should we say he got Popped? Or Smoked?
  • bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,597 ✭✭✭✭
    Tail gunner on a bread truck in Detroit
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,811 ✭✭✭
    You gots to be legit, thug life holmes....aka crime prevention
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,669 ✭✭✭✭
    The gene pool has a new chlorine, its called being a rapper, what ever the heii that is.
  • BikerBobBikerBob Member Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭

Add sailor on an Iranian naval target towing vessel.

• Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,778 ***** Forums Admin
    edited May 2020

"Add sailor on an Iranian naval target towing vessel."

:o