In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

My Alien Abduction Story

Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
At the request of certain folks here, I will tell my true story, of what I believe to be either an alien abduction, or some kind of government experiment. I would appreciate you folks keeping the ridicule to yourselves.

For as long as I can remember I have been having a strange reoccuring dream. I wake up laying on a very hard table in a very unfamiliar erie place. The light in the room does not seem to have a source, and is of a funny yellow/orange hue. I can see "shadows" before falling back to sleep. That is the extent of my dreamm.

Now, this is not a big deal, as I have heard of folks having reoccuring dreams, however since 1986 I have had 6 different events where I basically lost time. The oddest event occured in December of 1987 when I disapeared for 3 days, and was found sitting in my vehicle in the middle of a pasture without any tracks in the snow and really no way to have gotten there as we had a real bad blizzard for 5 days straight. The farmer swears my car had not been there the day before I was found. Prior to this, I never drank and did not smoke, but after this event I started smoking and would drink socially, just like I had been doing it all my lfe.

Then in 1993 I was experiencing a "clicking" in my hand...I was too young to have problems like this, so visited a poker playing buddy of mine who was a Doctor. He took this X-ray, and removed this weird object from my hand.

implant1.jpg

implant.jpg

He had no idea what it was, and said it looked almost like it had some sort of writing on it. To this day, it is our secret. There are other very odd occurances and one very frightening thing that happened, but I will reserve this for later posts.

Comments

• Stink FootStink Foot Member Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What in the love of hell you talkin about old son? Damn straight
  • A J ChristA J Christ Member Posts: 7,534
    edited November -1
    Might consider a better tin foil hat.
  • RobOzRobOz Member Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have the chip...
  • reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    looks like the Doc removed the UFO that embedded itself in your hand, you my have tinfoil hat syndrome now...it's kinda like lyme disease[;)]
  • Stink FootStink Foot Member Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Magnezium boy is an alien probe bucket or my feet dont stink. Damn straight
  • ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,665 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    not a secret anymore since ya done showed it off here lol. If you have Sirius radio you should listen to Riley Martin's program[;)]
  • pietro75pietro75 Member Posts: 7,048
    edited November -1
    Come on man! I could barely get thrugh youe post without laughing

it looks like a small piece of magnesium. That wasn't your smoking hand was it?
  • Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pietro75

Looks like you were laughing so hard you could not spell. Now, you can make fun of what happened to me if you want, but that just shows your humanity.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Survivalist86

Looks like you were laughing so hard you could not spell. Now, you can make fun of what happened to me if you want, but that just shows your humanity.

Ok, in the event that you are being truthful I will tell you that my mother has told me of many accounts of her being taken and "losing time." Her oldest brother had similar experiences and his dentist pulled some type of small wired "thing out of his tooth. The dentist confirmed that it was implanted. I have always believed in her and she has been very sincere about these instances. I cannot doubt your experience.

Sorry, I just can't get over the whole safe thing. Like Heffely said this is going to stick around for awhile.
    edited November -1
    86, why would you keep it a secret between you and the Doc?...I would find out what it is....could be worth billions...and finally proof that ET is out there...you're only potentially screwing mankind if you don't and it somehow is some kind of alien time bomb that could go off at any time and destroy all mankind...don't be so selfish..jeeez...I'm gonna be really pizzed at you if I'm right.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Have you ever sought professional help regarding this matter???
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ECC
    Have you ever sought professional help regarding this matter???

Believe me...there are times I question my sanity. However, I have had CAT scans and other tests. Perfectly normal, other then very hyper...but that is just me. It it were not for those X-rays or that piece of weird metal Doc M. pulled out of my hand I would have thought myself nuts. However, my father explained a lot of things to me about what happened to him, and my mother believes me. Both of them said they had hoped "they" would have not chosen me, and would have left me alone. Never spoke to my brothers. Talked to my Pastor...
  • hehatemehehateme Member Posts: 724
    edited November -1
    My best friend and I saw Bigfoot when we were 17.
    edited November -1

Ok, in the event that you are being truthful I will tell you that my mother has told me of many accounts of her being taken and "losing time." Her oldest brother had similar experiences and his dentist pulled some type of small wired "thing out of his tooth. The dentist confirmed that it was implanted. I have always believed in her and she has been very sincere about these instances. I cannot doubt your experience.

Sorry, I just can't get over the whole safe thing. Like Heffely said this is going to stick around for awhile.

I do not know what to say, except I believe her. And I have said my piece...not sure what else to add. It has not happened since 2001. Still smoke...and have the occasional adult beverage.
    edited November -1
    Hey you got lucky, atleast they didn't implant this

breat_implant1.jpg
    edited November -1
    There is one real weird twist to this caveat. After my doc took this out, there was a break in at the hospital. The "implant" was stolen, the X-rays were stolen, and my medical records were stolen. The pictures I took then ended up all over the internet so as to make them look like a spoof. So nobody can lay claim as the original photographer. That is why I am convinced that a government of some sort is involved.
    edited November -1
    There is one real weird twist to this caveat. After my doc took this out, there was a break in at the hospital. The "implant" was stolen, the X-rays were stolen, and my medical records were stolen. The pictures I took then ended up all over the internet so as to make them look like a spoof. So nobody can lay claim as the original photographer. That is why I am convinced that a government of some sort is involved.
    same thing happened to me thats why I never discuss it....you need to be very careful as to not rock the apple cart right now...its tipping...and you know who isnt gonna be happy about this...be careful ...very,very careful.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by reloader44mag
    same thing happened to me thats why I never discuss it....you need to be very careful as to not rock the apple cart right now...its tipping...and you know who isnt gonna be happy about this...be careful ...very,very careful.

As I get older, I do not care any more and neither should you. You should try to figurre it out for your own sanity.
  • KSUmarksmanKSUmarksman Member Posts: 10,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ah, that must have been Loki...
    I'll inform Col. O'Neill to tell Thor to take that idiot's spaceship away...
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    I figured it would have been stored for security reasons in the safe...

Like I said...it was a very strange twist.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by KSUmarksman

What are you babbling about?
    edited November -1

yep, almost unbelieveable[;)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by reloader44mag

yep, almost unbelieveable[;)]

Oh well...I was just trying to see if others may have had the same experience, other then my father and I.
  • mauser54mauser54 Member Posts: 3,733
    edited November -1
    Survivalist, Have you ever seen the mini series by Speilberg called Taken? Came out around 2000 or 2001. It's 15 hours long, and tskes place from WW2 clear to the present time and involves 3 different families and Alien abductions, implants, etc...Excellent mini series! You can get it on dvd but you will have to look around for it. I found my dvd copy on Columbia house web site about 2 years ago. But check them out and maybe Best Buy dvd web site. In light of what you have experienced, you probably would enjoy it. I do believe in your story very much, as When I was a young teeenager, I actually seen a real ufo hovering about a 100 feet above me, with absolutely no noise whatsoever. Just hovered there above me for about 3-5 minutes, then in a flash of an eye it took off across the sky then shot straight up out of sight within a nano-second. Never seen anything man made move anywhere close to that speed. And I to have had other experiences since then. That happened when I was about 13 years old and there was about 6 of us together that witnessed it at the same time, and I'm 54 now. It does make a person wonder.[?]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mauser54
    Survivalist, Have you ever seen the mini series by Speilberg called Taken? Came out around 2000 or 2001. It's 15 hours long, and tskes place from WW2 clear to the present time and involves 3 different families and Alien abductions, implants, etc...Excellent mini series! You can get it on dvd but you will have to look around for it. I found my dvd copy on Columbia house web site about 2 years ago. But check them out and maybe Best Buy dvd web site. In light of what you have experienced, you probably would enjoy it. I do believe in your story very much, as When I was a young teeenager, I actually seen a real ufo hovering about a 100 feet above me, with absolutely no noise whatsoever. Just hovered there above me for about 3-5 minutes, then in a flash of an eye it took off across the sky then shot straight up out of sight within a nano-second. Never seen anything man made move anywhere close to that speed. And I to have had other experiences since then. That happened when I was about 13 years old and there was about 6 of us together that witnessed it at the same time, and I'm 54 now. It does make a person wonder.[?]

I just do not watch much TV. If I am home during the day I watch Fox Business, and occasionaly watch Iron Chef...but thats about it. I am an AM talk radio guy or some of the great online patriot radio stations. What is it about?
  • BaseJumperBaseJumper Member Posts: 5,570
    edited November -1
    Do you think I listed a give away for an alien fighting knife for nothing? crazy.gif
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by BaseJumper
    Do you think I listed a give away for an alien fighting knife for nothing? crazy.gif

Like I said when i registered for the giveaway....I had posted about this prior to your giveaway...but I am unsure if the knife would help. But it is worth a try. At least I could cut out future implants.
  • The Ultimate InfidelThe Ultimate Infidel Member Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Survivalist, your not alone. Nothing like what you described, but my son and I both saw and heard something we will never forget. It occurred at the time of the last lunar eclipse.
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

implant1.jpg

implant.jpg

He had no idea what it was, and said it looked almost like it had some sort of writing on it.

It's a nutscratcher.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Laundry-pro
    Survivalist, your not alone. Nothing like what you described, but my son and I both saw and heard something we will never forget. It occurred at the time of the last lunar eclipse.

Thanks for the words of support. I really hope that 2001 was the end of it. But I have this gut feeling it will happen again.
    edited November -1
    Starts in WW2 when a B-17 bomber crew was being shot down, and while they were in the process of going down, strange bluish lights started flying around them. Next thig, they were all saved and sitting in a field unharmed with lots of missing time. Now they would have been known as foo fighters back then when air crews saw them. Anyway, the pilot survived along with his crew, but overtime the crew all died off, and the aliens couldn't figure out why he didn't. They implanted a chip in his head to keep track of him. Then 1947 and roswell happened, ant the military got in involved, so over the next 60 years and 2 families slowly being grought together by the aliens, in crossbreeding to get the perfect being, in the meantime the military is watching and investgating these families and tryoing to figure out what is going on also. But the military in actuality is interested in all these people for their own gain and will stop at nothing including multiple murders to keep all this secret from the public...etc... Big goverment coverup and the aliens abducting people and implanting chips to keep track of people etc... Kinda just what you have experienced. Excellent, you have got to see it. Lots of good actors in it also. Believe me, if you can get it, you will relate alot to it, and you will really like it.
    edited November -1

breat_implant1.jpg

so this good fortune means nothing to you?
    edited November -1

oops...better you don't know...I should not have mentioned it...
    edited November -1

Searched it...sorry man, I do not plug my brain into the idiot box. TV turns your brain into mush, among other real bad side effects of watching propaganda.
    edited November -1
    I like AM talk radio also. I like to listen to George Noory on Coast to Coast am. Alex Jones, and others. You would like George Noory, as his talk show delves into the paranormal alot, and goverment conspiracies etc..quote:Originally posted by Survivalist86

I just do not watch much TV. If I am home during the day I watch Fox Business, and occasionaly watch Iron Chef...but thats about it. I am an AM talk radio guy or some of the great online patriot radio stations. What is it about?
    edited November -1
    I like AM talk radio also. I like to listen to George Noory on Coast to Coast am. Alex Jones, and others. You would like George Noory, as his talk show delves into the paranormal alot, and goverment conspiracies etc..quote:Originally posted by Survivalist86

Started listening to Art Bell back in the early 90's when he was on KDWN in Vegas....been listening to Coast to Coast since then. Did you catch Art Sunday night? Live from the Phillipines.

I love www.thesurvivalpodcast.com
    and the Oracle Radio Network.

Alex Jones is wrong a lot and will never admit it. He just screams conspiracy when he is outed as wrong.
    edited November -1

Searched it...sorry man, I do not plug my brain into the idiot box. TV turns your brain into mush, among other real bad side effects of watching propaganda.

glad you bought the cover story...hate to send the black helicopters after your paranoid butt
    edited November -1
    I listened to about the first 2 hours of it. I thought it was pretty good. I to started listening to art bell in the early 90s. I loved his programs. But now I have gotten to where I like George Noory just as much. Ian punnet is? I can take him or leave him. He hasn't really impressed me a whole lot. And you are right about Alex Jones. But I still like to see what he has to say. Another good one is Steven Quayle. quote:Originally posted by Survivalist86

Started listening to Art Bell back in the early 90's when he was on KDWN in Vegas....been listening to Coast to Coast since then. Did you catch Art Sunday night? Live from the Phillipines.

I love www.thesurvivalpodcast.com
    and the Oracle Radio Network.

Alex Jones is wrong a lot and will never admit it. He just screams conspiracy when he is outed as wrong.
    edited November -1

glad you bought the cover story...hate to send the black helicopters after your paranoid butt

Hate to send you a box of Magnesium during a lightning storm...
  • Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

breat_implant1.jpg

That's darn funny right there.

[:D] [:D] [:D]