In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

My Alien Abduction Story

2»

Comments

• jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    Never seen a UFO or experienced missing time but I have an open mind.

Now whether it really is a UFO/aliens or secret government monitoring I wouldn't care to guess- if true at all.
  • aeonsciiaeonscii Member Posts: 97
    edited November -1
    That's a beautiful story, you'ld have to think of dreams as a type of anology? 42nd St...
  • chollagardenschollagardens Member Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For Alien sightings try using basic trig to determine where it is.

For Alien implants, booby trap the implants. If it turns out it is goverment black operations the phrase used is "store in a non compliant OSHA area" instead of booby trap.[8D]

Best Alien/UFO pictures I have seen.
  • ripley16ripley16 Member Posts: 4,834
    edited November -1
    Is that a human hand?

implant1.jpg
  • jon ojon o Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • jamesjojamesjo Member Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Back in the early 80's, I lost up to 3 days before on several occasions also. Disappeared and reappeared in strange places with no means of explaining how I got there.
    Originally,truly believed it was alien related. Then realized, it was the drugs!
  • whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ripley16
    Is that a human hand?

implant1.jpg

No. But then that's not the point, is it. [:D]

Clouder..
  • thesupermonkeythesupermonkey Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think it'd be a mistake to dismiss the possibility(even probability) of the existence of other sentient forms of life. However, there are other possibilities. You could have been exposed to some form of metal which collected in the joint or maybe it's an injury you don't remember. I sincerely doubt it's an intricate government cover up. I've worked intell for quite a while and I can tell you truthfully they're not coordinated, informed or equipped well enough to pull off half the cover-ups they're credited with. The more plausible solution is the x-rays, medical records and object were stored in the same file which was misplaced or thrown out. As far as being in the snow with no tracks, as you said there was a blizzard. I'm not denying that an advanced alien race kidnapped both you and your truck, implanted a metal tracking device in your hand which was stolen by a secret government agency that somehow knew of the existence of the object only known to you and your poker buddy but the odds stack better in my corner. :p

I smell stirage...

The skeptical munkey
  • Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by thesupermonkey
    I think it'd be a mistake to dismiss the possibility(even probability) of the existence of other sentient forms of life. However, there are other possibilities. You could have been exposed to some form of metal which collected in the joint or maybe it's an injury you don't remember. I sincerely doubt it's an intricate government cover up. I've worked intell for quite a while and I can tell you truthfully they're not coordinated, informed or equipped well enough to pull off half the cover-ups they're credited with. The more plausible solution is the x-rays, medical records and object were stored in the same file which was misplaced or thrown out. As far as being in the snow with no tracks, as you said there was a blizzard. I'm not denying that an advanced alien race kidnapped both you and your truck, implanted a metal tracking device in your hand which was stolen by a secret government agency that somehow knew of the existence of the object only known to you and your poker buddy but the odds stack better in my corner. :p

I smell stirage...

The skeptical munkey

I am just saying I am a very analytical person...I have had everything I have ever experienced in my life make sense and have a logical explanation. This has no logical explanation, and frankly, scares the Pelosi out of me!!!
    edited November -1

I smell stirage...

The skeptical munkey

Well polish up the brown-patina on my shotgun (with no sights) and climb aboard the riverboat to nowhere. Where the hell ya been?

Clouder..
  • burdz19burdz19 Member Posts: 4,145
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Survivalist86

I smell stirage...

The skeptical munkey

I am just saying I am a very analytical person...I have had everything I have ever experienced in my life make sense and have a logical explanation. This has no logical explanation, and frankly, scares the Pelosi out of me.

Oil prices are back on the way up bro, you are going to have some work to occupy your time [:D][:D][:D][:D]

b
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by burdz19
    quote:Originally posted by Survivalist86

I smell stirage...

The skeptical munkey

I am just saying I am a very analytical person...I have had everything I have ever experienced in my life make sense and have a logical explanation. This has no logical explanation, and frankly, scares the Pelosi out of me.

Oil prices are back on the way up bro, you are going to have some work to occupy your time [:D][:D][:D][:D]

b

Yeah...I saw that. $62.00 give or take. I would like to see $90.00 or so. Doing what I can to help out getting that price up.
    edited November -1
    quote:

Well polish up the brown-patina on my shotgun (with no sights) and climb aboard the riverboat to nowhere. Where the hell ya been?

Clouder..

Hey there Mr. High and Windy!
    Been getting affairs in order, closing on a home, working overtime and falling into the mediocrity of middle aged life much faster than I expected. Now that I live in the commie state of Illinois it's kind of pointless to be on this site anymore but I figured maybe I could just shoot my mouth off instead. It's sad really. My jennings w/ fixed bayonet has been replaced by a bananna with a blaze orange tip. It's good seeing you again.
  • COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    quote: I would appreciate you folks keeping the ridicule to yourselves.

...Make this post, then ask THAT!? Just a troll laughing at all who take him seriously.

...As your other posts, utter...

bsflag.gif

ani-texas-flag-1.gif
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by COLT
    quote: I would appreciate you folks keeping the ridicule to yourselves.

...Make this post, then ask THAT!? Just a troll laughing at all who take him seriously.

...As your other posts, utter...

bsflag.gif

ani-texas-flag-1.gif

If you say so.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cactuspete1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

Should be the GB theme.
    edited November -1
    I like this one :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax_dq4DZk4A

Oh yeah, I found this other video once.
    It's pretty disturbing, so of course I loved it.
    It's exactly how I would picture satan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqi5F5MqqTQ
    edited November -1
    quote:

Clouder..

Hey there Mr. High and Windy!
    Been getting affairs in order, closing on a home, working overtime and falling into the mediocrity of middle aged life much faster than I expected. Now that I live in the commie state of Illinois it's kind of pointless to be on this site anymore but I figured maybe I could just shoot my mouth off instead. It's sad really. My jennings w/ fixed bayonet has been replaced by a bananna with a blaze orange tip. It's good seeing you again.

I see you've not lost your edge. Good. I don't post here as much as I used to back in the day, content now with the occasional drive-by. PM me if you'd like the address of a chat room where some real folks hang out, some gun talk, but mostly just pure campfire bullchitt and fun; eclectic group from all over the world.

Really a nice surprise to see you again.

Clouder..