In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Locust Fork

1235»

Comments

• Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a question on the ammo you have for sale the5.5.56 ammo on the can in the picture it says explosive what exactly kind of ammo is this ? Just asking before I bid
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for coming by and thanks for my candle holders, they are so cool [:D]

Also the rock you gave me was packed in that container, for my mom, she likes those kind of things.

003-3.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I found a solution to your "listing or bathing" problem:

Do both at the same time! All you need is a Panasonic Toughbook!

panasonic-toughbook-cf-30_01.jpg
    CF-30_02.jpg
    toughbook-cf18.jpg
    panasonic+toughbook.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Kasey, this year, please save me a jar of honey with the comb. I love to try some of yours and love when the comb comes in the jar. Last year I forgot to buy some.Oakie
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What are you doing up at this hour?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I know whatll get your daughter in the right mood, Send her up to me, She can practice driving on a dirt road - driving a 91 chevy S10 4x4 with a 4.3 and a 4" lift! [:D][:D]

Oh - at the end of the dirt road, she gets to shovel cow flops.

WHATCHA THINK?

Need any cow dung down in Alabama? I can get ya some! [:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You have mail. [:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ....will be making the trip to see Kasey on my way through the mtns....hope to see you Thursday....14th....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    When are you going to post a picture on your profile page? Wow...lotsa "p"s in that question...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Your "Model 1878" Trapdoor Springfield is actually a Model 1873. There was no Model 1878 but the "3" is very tightly looped on the breechblock and is often mistaken for an "8". Look at it with a magnifying glass and compare it to the "8" in 1873 and you will see that it's really a "3".

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=223551321
    pix236038992.jpg

You can also verify this in Flayderman's Guide, 9th Edition, page 581 (righthand column).
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Where did you get that Tikka M695?!?

I am drooling over it!!

I have a M695 .300 WinMag and a M595 .22-250. They are two of my favorite guns in the stable. [8D]

Jon