In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

House was broke into today.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by EVILDR235
    I have reinforced the back door and added a alarm. I am adding barbed wire to the only short fence in my back yard. Pistol safe has a alarm already with self contained batteries. Computer / safe room will be getting a alarm also. I now pack everywhere i go including my house and garage. I live in a nice area in Vancouver, but a lot of the trash from Portland is coming across the bridges to do bad things here. I am using car alarms with micro switches and motion detectors.

Ripped off in Vancouver.

I did not realize you lived in The Couve. Too close to Li'l Beirut on the Willamette.
  • Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by EVILDR235
    I have reinforced the back door and added a alarm. I am adding barbed wire to the only short fence in my back yard. Pistol safe has a alarm already with self contained batteries. Computer / safe room will be getting a alarm also. I now pack everywhere i go including my house and garage. I live in a nice area in Vancouver, but a lot of the trash from Portland is coming across the bridges to do bad things here. I am using car alarms with micro switches and motion detectors.

Ripped off in Vancouver.

After the attempted break in at our house a few years back, I do the same. If I'm in or around the house, I'm packing. If I'm not packing I have a gun in the car.

Don't want to show up at the house unarmed or bump into something (wildlife) someone unarmed.
  • Options
    dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    If I had a Rottie I'd put up a sign that says "hunting dog" I'm just not telling "what" he hunts..............LOL[:D]