In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Mark Christian

punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Your email is disabled. Email me please.

Comments

• punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    You washed away yet? First you CA guys were complaining about drought, and now y'all have too much water? [:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    I didn't want to ruin Scotts thread, but what do you think of that sig 210? I have a chance to buy one local for what seems to be a very good price (compared with what I have seen on the web).

Is it worth investing in?

TIA
    edited November -1
    None will be found on GB either... fantastic by design!
    edited November -1
    You Have An Email Thanks
    edited November -1
    You have mail.
    edited November -1
    If allowed, wondering what your thoughts are about M1 auction #451555220. Thank you.
    edited November -1
    Hope you are back to stay. Really missed your expert advice. Tom
    edited November -1
    I remember as a gag putting the follower in either upsidedown or backwards in somebody's M1, so that when they did Inspection Arms, the follower would fly out of the rifle. Was I dreaming this?
    edited November -1
    Are you back from your latest trip or have you been checking in from overseas?
    How about some pictures/narration?
    edited November -1
    mark I posted a couple of more photos showimg the writing on the lower.I could tell that it was not a cast unit ,but I had know idea there are only 70 of these things floating around.How in the world did you find out about Specialty Arms and the machinist?

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
    edited November -1
    You have mail, no its not to enter your giveaway[:D]

With the volume of e-mail you must be recieving I thought I would tell you here so you dont toss it into the giveaway pile[;)]

JuJu(who says contrary to popular belief this is not a personal message[:p])
    edited November -1
    I need your e-mail, the link to this site doesn't work on my computer.
    My e-mail address is bockdean@hotmail.com thank for all you do for this
    board. My address book doesn't work on my computer I have to go though
    hotmail to get any e-mail address. Thanks ! [8D]
    edited November -1
    E-mail me I need to ask you a few things but I forgot your e-mail address.

Thanks,Charles

1.Before I got married I spent half my money on women and guns,THE REST I WASTED!

2.KILL EM' ALL AND LET ALLAH SORT EM' OUT!

Edited by - cwatson on 10/12/2002 02:00:47
    edited November -1
    Mr. Christian I realize this might be inapropriate for me to ask but what do you do for a living? It seems like you have lots of guns, lots of money, and lots of time to travel. Whats your secret?
    edited November -1
    Thank you for the Garand DVD. Got a chance to watch it and will have to watch it again if not a couple more times[:)]
    Thanks again, very cool giveaway.
    edited November -1
    I think it should be noted that the Capt has no email associated with the forum account, thereby making your recommended step of contacting CaptFun via his forum profile a rather difficult task.[8D]
    edited November -1
    I heard things were shaken a little down by you. Did you feel/hear anything where you are.

Many years ago, there was an earthquake in Eastern Washington and the Idaho region. I was sleeping on the couch and I felt the couch shaking, and my instant thought was, the youngest at the time liked to come up and kick the couch a bunch of times. I yelled to my daughter to quit kicking the couch and she said, daddy, I am still in bed. It was not until I watched the news that we learned there was a real earthquake throughout the region.
    edited November -1
    I am in NC if there is anything you need around Raleigh let me know. David
    edited November -1
    Mark, I think the thing I miss most since the NSFW banning is your travel pics, surely they wouldn't be considered NSFW would they? And if you won't post them, M1's and your bar!!!! [;)][:D]
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    You have mail.

The rest of you, other than the ones that do, do not.
    edited November -1
    Can you email me please, I have a question for you. Thx armilite1015@yahoo.com
    edited November -1
    You have mail! [^]

signew.JPG
    aniGif.gif
    "The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..."
    edited November -1
    Maybe I missed something but can you explain this?

quote:but HAIRY currently does not have his eye sight so his posting is virtually non existent
    edited November -1
    Thanks for your imput on the Walther PP question.

The fellow who has the pistol wants $650.00. When I winced he said, "Well, think about it for a few days and make me an offer."

Your info really puts my feet in the fire. I would hate to pass up such a great deal.
    edited November -1
    why cant the norinco m305 (cheap version of the m14) be exported to the united states.i was going to buy 1 i already filled out the form 6.[?]

sspic.jpgPistol-01.gif
    1USAirForce.gifdk_marinereconth.jpg
    SEMPER FI
    edited November -1
    Did not want to hijack the "made in viet Nam" thread.

You were right on about Vicksburg MS. They did not celebrate July 4th again until 1945. Tom
    edited November -1
    Mark, I am SO scared of this crap going on in Japan that I almost piss on myself every time I turn on the TV.

Can I come over and hide out in your wine cellar for the duration??

Your VERY well stocked cellar.. I promise not to get too rowdy. Tom

PS: It would really help if you sent me a ticket. Tom
    edited November -1
    Mark, if you don?t have anything going on February 24 I plan on being at the Tampa gun show at the fair grounds. I?ve stopped going to the shows in Orlando as they have all gone down hill the past few years. The Tampa show has excellent parking and inside the show the isles are wide and well lit. You also have a good selection of class III stuff which you don?t have in Orlando. Hope to see you there so I can get directions to your place for that drink.
    edited November -1
    I'm having trouble with my email. I'll keep trying to get those pics to you.
    edited November -1
    What can you tell me about the Hensholdt G36 for the AUG? It is not cheap, but certainly looks interesting.
    thanks!

spiny
    'not all who wander are lost'
    edited November -1
    Mark, it arrived today right before noon. She is a beaut. I have been all over town showing her off.

Thanks so much for the "extras" you included.

I may get to try it out Sunday, weather permitting. Tom

PS: about all these shameless plugs, I'm gonna have to turn you in!
    edited November -1
    Mark, I just bought an M1 Garand for 900 bucks. I wanted a shooter not a collectors peice. It has a new citadel barrel and new boyds stocks. It has a springfield armory action. I will post pics when it arrives. Did I do good????He wanted 1200. He also threw in some ammo and enbloc clips and a pouch.The action was all taken apart and redone as well. I trust your opinion. Oakie
    edited November -1
    I have a buddy on our local police dept it's only a town of 100 people and he wants to know what does it take for a dept to buy an m16 we are considered a village here in Louisiana but does have uniformed officers
    edited November -1
    I suggested in another thread the other day that you likely knew Jack Kalagian in Costa Mesa back in the early 1980's. Am I correct and if so, how well did you know Jack? For the record, he and my uncle were my inspirations and "mentors" in the gunsmith world. [^]

"J"
    edited November -1
    Not having the proper muzzle wear gauge to check the barrel on my '03 Springfield, I tried the bullet test. Standard M2 Ball round. I don't know how accurate or dependable such a test is, but would you say this barrel has quite a bit of life left in it?

03muzzle_zps3bd8x4ax.jpg
    edited November -1
    Got a question for you on zeroing iron sights on an M1A rifle.

I know about the windage battle sight zero: (All the way to one side, count the clicks to the other side, divide by two and that number of clicks back to the true center.)

The thing I need help with is figuring out the range/elevation setting for the rear sight to get a good zero, and the range from shooting position to target for an M1A (M14) with a 16" barrel.

I figured since you know so much about the Garand, that you'd be able to help me out.

Thanks in advance!
    edited November -1
    Check the firearms shipping thread. I added something from the DHL website that you mey be interested in.
    edited November -1
    Mark I had an old email address of yours from awhile back and used that to send you the joke for your approval/disapproval.