In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Mark Christian

2»

Comments

• punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    Did you just lock a thread in General Discussion? I didn't know you had those powers!
    edited November -1
    Could you read alledan's post AWB-2 and give us the lowdown? Thanks

"If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace" -Thomas Paine

If the people have become so apathetic that they will not vote out all the liberal scum (republican and democrat alike), the only solution is Constitutional Convention II the sequel. Let's get it right this time.
    edited November -1
    two thumbs up for mark!
    he sent me a period correct barretta 950 manual. now i can safely shoot the little bugger. (the gun, not mark)[:D]
    thanks!
    tom
    edited November -1
    I knew I had posted a thank you. I just posted it in the WRONG topic! (Hairy started Jpwolf). Guess my memory is not all gone, just 50% of it! [:D]

"It is fortunate for governments that the people do not think. ADOLPH HITLER"
    edited November -1
    I haven't seen a post by Mark Christian lately. Is he still around?

Keep Your Powder Dry
    NRA Life Member
    The only criminal class that is native to the United States is congress.
    MARK TWAIN
    edited November -1
    What do you think????Looks like a mixed bag of parts from Springfield, was thrown on a HR. I love the caliber and looks, But my question to you is, Does this take away from the value, as I would suspect??? Looks beautiful. Oakie

http://www.GunBroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=554758565
    edited November -1
    I can only hope you will not become discouraged upon discovering that you know little or nothing about firearms.It is probably due to your lack of experience.Stick around here on GB.There are folks here willing to teach you.[:D]
    edited November -1
    Does this mean you're not mad at me anymore? I mean,since you've posted on my threads,etc.

Maybe you don't remember,and I won't go into any detail but you sent me a very specific e-mail.

I have no hard feelings and respect your knowledge and opinions.Not to mention your fine collection of firearms and adult beverages.

Nonetheless,I just wanted to make it clear that we're on the same page,now.

If anything further needed,e-mail me.
    edited November -1
    You should have mail, a question.

SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
    edited November -1
    Recognize any of these criminals?[:)]
    Cleaning up some old pic files and found this one. Was that the night we drank up all the Sam Adams the Outback had? Cause we sure look like it, and Bill was trying way to hard to stand up straight.[:D]

Picture001.jpg
    edited November -1
    Thank You, your help was much appreciated.
    edited November -1
    How do you like that 22. I saw one today when i bought my kel tec 9 if its any good i will go back and get it. It was the solid black one. David. I just like different guns. David I was talking about the explorer,
    edited November -1
    Just pulled up the SHOT Show page. Is next years going to be in Vegas again? I thought they were trying to go West/East now. Wish Atlanta had not screwed up their chances.

Cartoon_truck.gif

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY<P>