In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Asking a * a date...

2»

Comments

• Patrick OdlePatrick Odle Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Honey, Where have I been all your life?
  • BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    How about "Want to come back to my place and help me clean my big-bore long-barrel?"You could get a few different responses from that, only two of which end up favorably, and only one that will lead directly to physical contact.But the other one will sure make for a good opportunity to brag, and you might get some afterwards anyway.
  • nydeerhntrnydeerhntr Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    well here in new york we do things like thisyou see a woman you like you un-zip your flylook down and with a very serious face you ask her NOW WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS?hey it works like a charm! try it.
  • midntstormmidntstorm Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK Guys!!!,,,I've read y'all's responses and from the ladies point of view,,,,What do y'all look for as a "sign"? So far nothing I have done has gotten me asked out. Man, not even cleavage and then later peach cobbler worked on this one guy!! (I decided that he must be gay after the cleavage didn't work, besides he wears one earring????) Guy's here talk to me, flirt with me,,,,I laugh at them and am attentive, listen to what they say, ask them questions, ya know keep the conversation going. At work they tell me to come by for coffee anytime, etc. I've had plenty tell me I'm pretty and sexy, etc, so I don't think that is the problem??? Y'all got any ideas???Do y'all mind if a woman asks you out?
  • smooth_operatorsmooth_operator Member Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I resent that "One earing" reamark! lol. -smooth
    Life is the leading cause of death.Everything else is just a contributing factor.
  • k.stanonikk.stanonik Member Posts: 2,109 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Women asking men out, I dont have a problem with it.
  • mcneely77mcneely77 Member Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My favorite was always, "Do you want to go get a six pack and go F@#K or don't you drink?"
    edited November -1
    Sorry smooth_operator,,,,I was trying to be funny,,,,,smile,,,,,actually I think one,but not two, looks sexy on a man.
  • TrinityScrimshawTrinityScrimshaw Member Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    idsman75,I have been married 21 years, so I have ben off the market too long to give good advice.But your female Philly Cop friend is back working in the office, do you want me to have her e-mail you? LOLI always wanted to try this one, but never did.Guy: Did you get hurt during the fall?Girl: What fall?Guy: When you fell from heaven! Trinity+++
  • berto64berto64 Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Midntstorm,I wear 3 earings, actually 2 posts and one small gold hoop, but they're all in the left ear. The stones in the posts match the paint on my Panhead.berto
    What! Trade my M-14 for that plastic piece of ___t!Endeavor to Persevere
  • competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    midntstorm,At the risk of being "improper" I will ask: How much do you weigh?Look at "men's" magazines--none of the popular ones feature "overweight women". That is NOT to say the body is somehow more important to men than a woman's personality--but too many women do not understand how important their bodies are in attracting men--atleast on the initial "getting their attention" part. (I always say, if women spent as much time keeping their bodies in shape, as they spend time on clothes, make-up and jewelry, it would be a really beautiful world!)On a guy with an earing: "In the left ear means he's "right"; in the right ear mean's he's...well, you know...
  • JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    actually competentone, times have changed. The both ear thing is now widely accepted. I had to take mine out 6 or so years ago to persue better avenues of income though.
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    TrinityScrimshaw--Where did the "Philly Cop" comment come from and how did you know that I have a closet-fetish for her "type"? Have I revealed that to you already? Hmm...loose lips sink ships. I need to keep a closer eye on that when I'm around you Tell her I said "hi". [This message has been edited by idsman75 (edited 02-21-2002).]
    edited November -1
    competentone,,,,,Did you know Marlyin Monroe wore a dress size 12? not your typical size 4 that are in the magazines, huh!!Actually I do know from experience bout how much body looks is a "getting attention" factor. I get plenty of "looks" now,,,3 years ago I didn't get any, and I do contribute that to the fact that I went from a size 24 to a size 12. Actually I told someone awhile back if I had the body and the clothes I could be "dangerous",,,,He said I already am dangerous.berto,,,,,,,3 in the same ear is better than one in each for sure! What color is your scooter?
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Actually...the earring fad has evolved a bit. It is now more acceptable for a male to have an earring in both ears than it is to have them in just one ear.BTW...the cleavage thing always works on me.
    edited November -1
    hummmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,both ears!!,,,,That settles it, I guess I'm living in the sticks,,,,ya know where the guy with the biggest 4x4 and a couple of guns in the rack gets the girls,,,where if a guy showed up with both ears pierced he would probably get run out of town!!,,,,,this area could probably be called "redneck central", huh?Well this has been fun,,,I'll quit bugging you guys now and get back to my gun shopping,,,,I have narrowed it down to two,,,maybe I'll just get both!!Maybe then I'll be able to use some of y'all's lines:"I'll show you my barrel if you show me yours."HAHA
  • Wild BillWild Bill Member Posts: 155 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tell her how nice her dress looks......and how MUCH NICER it would look crumpled up next to your bed in the morning.
    "Gun control is not about guns; it's about control." "If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson."
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,568 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I 75,Good grief man, look what you started. A lot depends on how much time you have. "How much" gets down to it.
    cbxjeffIt's too late for me, save yourself.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Richie RichRichie Rich Member Posts: 439 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm RICH are you single!
    Remember,"your woman may not find you handsome, But atleast she'll find ya handy". I love that show..............