In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

**NEW WINNER**- WIPALA "New Hunter" giveaway

2»

Comments

• Options
    CLINTFCLINTF Member Posts: 735 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd like to enter my friends son Carson (6yrs)in this. Everytime me and his ol' man leave with our shotguns he asks,"can I pleeeeease go next time?. I think this is probably the best(purpose) giveaway I've ever heard of and after I'm back on my feet I'll probably do one similar.

Thanks!
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    please enter my name and thanks for the chance. i am 13 and have been deer hunting for 2 years, but i was unsucsessful both years. sqirrel hunting is something that i would be very interested in doing. i have taken hunter's saftey and passed. Right now i use the first gun i ever got to shoot chipmunks, a red ryder bb gun. my next to a stuff wolf.....[:)][:D]

scan.jpg
  • Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have bought my grand baby's more guns than they need so I will just say thanks for some lucky child.
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,623 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very nice, as my sons are older and experienced hunters no need to add us. Great giveaway, some young person will be a happy camper.
  • Options
    jgpjgp Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd like to enter Angelica, my granddaughter, who is turning 6 tomorrow. Rich and I have taken her shooting a few times an she loves going hunting w/ her "daddy figure". And if she wins, it will save you the shipping costs... been way tooooo long since we've seen you Todd.
  • Options
    goldeneagle76goldeneagle76 Member Posts: 4,359
    edited November -1
    One h#ll of a giveaway...but I've hunted for about 5-6 years and my duaghter is only 10 mths old. I'm sure some youngster will get a great present this year.
  • Options
    SperrySperry Member Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm not a "youth", but I'd sure bei nterested in owning a .22LR hunting rifle.
    There is plenty of hunting land here in PA, to the west of me.
    And my brother-in-law promises to clean anything I bring back.
  • Options
    yawarakaiyawarakai Member Posts: 2,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is a very generous offer. Thank you. One day I hope to go hunting, but I all ready have a 22 rifle, so eneter someone who does not have one yet. One of these days I will save up and get me a 12 gauge for deer in Ohio.
  • Options
    1FMJ1FMJ Member Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Neet,please count me in.<1fmj>
  • Options
    sam77757sam77757 Member Posts: 162 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i would like to enter my nephew trevor please . i dont think his dad ( if you can call him that) knows what a gun looks like unless it looks like a pill of some sort so i know he would be much greatful >. and thanks for the great givaway.
  • Options
    gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is a very generous give away, and I'd like to enter by friends son, Daniel, age 10. This will be his first fall hunting Deer with us and he is quite a gun and hunting "nut" right now. And more importantly, he's a good kid. If his name is drawn I'll pay the transfer costs and any other costs associated with this.
    Thanks,
    Ed
  • Options
    s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
    edited November -1
    Nice "Giveaway" [^]I would like to enter my G.B. Member Grandson.A Gun has not posted here for a long while.He's too busy with school,Baseball,Girls,and flippen Mc Donald Hamburgs.
  • Options
    tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    very generous indead please put me in the hat it will be going to my youngest daughter she is only 5 right now but thats old enough to start learning.my older girl has a savage 22 that was her 1st gun she loves it.
    thanks
    for the chance.

Taz
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Add me to your list.My girl would like it[;)]
    Thanks for the chance.
  • Options
    SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Although I replied to the other thread I felt it best to enter here for my friend Shane .

Thanks for the chance and the idea behind the giveaway !

SxS
  • Options
    nomadictaonomadictao Member Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Allright for Traderdave! Thanks Big7mm!
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats Trader Dave. [:D]
    WTG bigt7mm. [;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Congrats TraderDaver !

Thanks for the chance at a great giveaway !

Very nice of you bigt7mm .

Very nice

SxS
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Congrats TraderDave!!![8D]
  • Options
    codenamepaulcodenamepaul Member Posts: 2,931
    edited November -1
    Cograts Trader Dave!!!

Send mail. We got something else for ya.
  • Options
    bigt7mmbigt7mm Member Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dave? DAVE?

Dave's not here.

Need an address,buddy.
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,953 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bigt7mm
    Dave? DAVE?

Dave's not here.

Need an address,buddy.

Send it to me, I'll see he gets IT. Don
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [;)]

One more time...

Can't even GIVE away a gun here anymore.
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    GOOD JOB TRADER AND THANKS FOR THE CHANCE BIGT
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Last chance. If I don't get a response from the winner,I'll pick a new winner by this time tomorrow. I have no other way to contact the winner as no e-mail is specified.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    fugawefugawe Member Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    WIPALA is the chosen new winner. E-mail me for details.
  • Options
    wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bigt7mm
    WIPALA is the winner!!

Yes,that's who Mrsbigt7mm just picked from the hat!

Wipala,I know you've had you're hand in numerous giveaways(including the "Big One",years ago) but I don't remember you ever winning anything. I guess what goes around comes around. Congrats to you and your nephew,Keith. Hope you like the gifts.

Please e-mail me YOUR shipping address and your FFL's address. I will try to get the items shipped by early next week,at the latest.

As an added bonus,please e-mail GB member "codenamepaul" for a special gift for your young one. Thank you Paul. That was very generous of you!

Thanks I'll get that information out to you ASAP. and email me your address so I can send you a copy of the FFL
    Congratulations to you and your nephew and thanks to ALL who entered. Wish everyone could win! Maybe someday.

Ok folks,after much thought, and consultation with Mrsbigt7mm,I've decided to try this. So,here goes...

The winner will receive a used Marlin model 25 .22 rifle,a pair of Bushnell binoculars,some sort of knife,and depending on time/finances,etc,maybe some more items.

I would prefer this go to a youth but anyone who is new to hunting is eligible. I trust those who enter will use the honor system.

1) This MUST go to a responsible,deserving ,young or beginning hunter.
    2) It will be shipped from my FFL to your FFL.
    3) Winner is responsible for complying with all applicable local,state,federal laws concerning gun ownership,etc.
    4) I pay all shipping,etc.
    5) If I receive ANY negative e-mails,feedback,posts,etc,I will surely laugh it off because I'm not going to let some stuffbird rain on some fortunate person's parade. IOW,this giveaway is gonna happen!
    6) Must have been a member of GB as of yesterday,April 28th,2006,to be eligible.
    7) Drawing will be when I reach 1776 posts,or later,depending on when I get everything together.
    8) I am currently homeless so it may take a few days to coordinate.
    9) Winner MUST post pics.
    10) Mrsbigt7mm will pick the winner.
    11) It says "1st annual" because I hope to make this a tradition,but no guarantee is expressed,nor implied. It solely depends on if I'm still here next year,feel like it and have the resources. I certainly hope and intend to.

Good luck folks!

STUFFBIRD? WTH?

BTT
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Congrat wipala !

Thanks again bigt7mm , very good of you .

SxS