In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What do you wont for Christmas?

varmit huntervarmit hunter Member Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
I am playing santa,What do YOU wont for Christmas?.This is for you,Not world peace or end of hunger and strife.otherwords be greedy.Only one item.Who knows I might win the Texas lotto.

Comments

• Options
    mlincolnmlincoln Member Posts: 5,039 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Umm, would Angelina Jolie fit in that bag?
  • Options
    GreenLanternGreenLantern Member Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A lot of presents! But since my girlfriend is still in school and therefore destitute of funds, I asked for site adjustment tools for my SKS & AK, or 4 HK91 mags, or a new stock for my 870. Press sure I'm getting the site tools.But I've had my eye on a new M700 PSS and that may just be my present to myself.
  • Options
    Ms. BeastMs. Beast Member Posts: 496 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I want new carpeting and hardwood floors in the entire house. Thank you!
  • Options
    jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    I second it, Angelina Jolie would be nice, and I want a more permanant job more suited to my talents, but I can get that myself, sooo... I would like a scope with 18" of eye relief to mount foward of the bolt on my Mauser 96, and I would like a minty Mauser 71/84 11mm. But I'll take Angelina any day. She might be a bit hard to wrap though...
    "...hit your enemy in the belly, and kick him when he is down, and boil his prisoners in oil- if you take any- and torture his women and children. Then people will keep clear of you..." -Admiral of the Fleet Lord Fisher, speaking at the Hague Peace Conference in 1899.
  • Options
    Bubba JoelBubba Joel Member Posts: 5,161
    edited November -1
    I once thought that presents was Christmas...Now all I want is my family here with me and all to be safe....Thanks for asking.....What do you want?
    visit the texas militia org forums
  • Options
    concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I want to hear that we captured Osama Bin Laden, but only after we blew his balls off during the raid of his favorite cave.
  • Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Seriously? I am waiting for it to happen to prove the doctors wrong. You see, last December 14, I suffered a serious heart attack and was told by some members of the medical team, I may not see too many more. So far, so good. May God Bless us all!-CharlieMerry Christmas
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelMember: NRA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2AMPD and the AARP. njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hit the lottery so Mrs. Mudge can quit her job and we can get a slightly larger house. A new pick-up. (I said I wasn't going to tell you which brand.) A Barrett .50 semi-auto with an appropriate scope. (I know nothing about scopes.) Mudge the materialisticps. Don't want Angelina. Mrs. Mudge makes her look like a 10 year old, undernourished, boy!Besides, Angelina needs to lighten up on the collagen injections in her lips. Haven't seen lips like that since the 1950's National Geographics.
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS![This message has been edited by mudge (edited 11-29-2001).][This message has been edited by mudge (edited 11-29-2001).]
  • Options
    woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    TimeTime for my familyTime to go shootingTime to go to church on sundayTime to spend at my reloading benchTime to go huntingI drive over an hour each way to & from work. Spend 8-10 hours there. Seems all I do is work, drive and sleep. Also I hate night shift!Just Time that's all I wantWOODS
  • Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How about a guarantee that I'll get my first buck ever on the last two days of the late shotgun season here in Iowa while hunting with Sir Rembrandt.
  • Options
    travelortravelor Member Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would like a country estate of 100 acres or more with a large enough to house our family without having to worry about the inner city environment we liv in now...Thank you, and may your God bless you...
    keep lots of extra uppers for your ar..you can change often enough to keep the thing from over heating...what ever caliber fits the moment..~Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    cheezecheeze Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A never ending supply of 10/22 30 round magazines. I'll never have to work again. Of course, the guilt of selling the dang things for the going $80 a piece may haunt me forever.
    Dragon's Lair Fighting Arts, Dragon Style Wind Fist Kung Fu.
  • Options
    competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I want a Ruger Bearcat in STAINLESS STEEL--Ruger displayed/advertised these in their catalog a few years back, but never made them.Maybe Santa can help?
  • Options
    BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    Might want to rethink the Barret .50, Mudge.1)The M82A1, for instance, weighs about as much as a fully loaded M602)There's a depressing lack of match grade .50BMG ammo. Up until relatively recently, the only gun it was ever produced for was the M2, and Lord knows when you're doing heavy suppression off the top of a hog, you dont need a lot of cleanliness or precision.3)Your range mates might start to complain when the ground physically shakes every time you fire. Ironically, the recoil isnt too bad (being that about half the weight on the rifle comes from the enormous recoil spring and buffer). 4)Unless Santa's an especially generous Republican, you might blink a bit at the $4000 price tag.But who am I to squash people's dreams?Here's my list:1)PSG-1 (my little hypocrisy. $14,500. a steal at twice the price!)2)A 2002 Dodge Ram V10 Cummins Turbo Diesel3)Osama bin Laden's head on a plate
  • Options
    armed and harmlessarmed and harmless Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    One of those devices egyptions used to extract brains thro' the nose.
  • Options
    twinstwins Member Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cash, cold hard cash!
  • Options
    7mm_ultra_mag_is_king7mm_ultra_mag_is_king Member Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Demi Moore! Brand new 379 Peterbuilt with a 600hp Cat, Eaton Fuller 18 double over, 40,000# Eaton rears with a ratio of 3.55, 70" ulta sleeper, twin straight 8's up the sides, Texas bumper with l.e.d's across the bottom, oversize crome visor, train horns, delux leather interior, fold away bed with coffee table, fridge, tv,vcr, all the lights you can get on it, twin 150 amp alternators to power it all....Truck has to be white with purple fenders. The trailer...........48'x102" Great Dane Thermo Cube with a Thermo King SB3 unit, l.e.d's every 3' top, bottom, front and rear, side trim top and bottom painted purple to match truck. Don't forget the "shiny hiney" for the little 4 weasles who like to tailgate at night with their good buddy lights on. Both pieces must have polished aluminum wheels and fuel tanks, reefer tank also needs to be polished. I want clear title to both pieces. Now for the stocking stuffer....... All 4 weasles, JB Hunt, Swift, slow teamster trucks, and anybody else who cant run with the big dogs stay in the RIGHT lane! Yep that'll do it for me
    when all else fails........................
  • Options
    Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A GSB900 radio set 100khz to 32mhz cw,am,fm,ssb with antenna tunner and allaccesories.
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    A 35 ft long bridge,accross the creek,to the Beekeeper Estate...so the Smoking Jackets Club members and their guests will no longer have to walk accross the two sycamores that I have straddling it.~Sir Lord Beekeeper~[This message has been edited by 218Beekeep (edited 11-29-2001).]
  • Options
    SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd wish for good health for both of us,so we could go hunt and shoot and tell lies.If not that,just good health to you.Merry Xmas to all,and to all a good nite.
  • Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    A 200+ Typical Boone and Crocket Whitetail .....and Santa, it doesn't have to have a glowing red nose....
  • Options
    OtomanOtoman Member Posts: 554
    edited November -1
    Just having the family all together and getting to hold my little Grandaugher in my lap and getting some smack kissies from her. But if it has to be something material then a Bulgarian or Norinco AK-47 and about 10,000 rounds of Russian ammo.
  • Options
    ghotie_thumperghotie_thumper Member Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd like the state of Kalifornia to repeal all the stinkin assault weapon bans. I've a better chance of winning the lottery. So If santa was being really kool he'd at least bring me a Barrett 50 cal.
  • Options
    legn4legn4 Member Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    6" hard & fast about midnite. SNOW ,SNOW...I said SNOW!
    Work'n like a dog all nite
  • Options
    rodgergliderodgerglide Member Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have been very good this year so the Ruger Mark II target model in stainless will look good next to my 10/22. Gee...there is a gun show this weekend in Dothan,AL...I wonder if Santa knows about it?
  • Options
    axlerfanaxlerfan Member Posts: 713 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    can you bring back my grandfather and grandmother?
  • Options
    sandman2234sandman2234 Member Posts: 894 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    All I want for Christmas is my tuh font teth.
    Have Gun, will travel
  • Options
    BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    My Wife and Children. Here, warm, happy, silly, excited, and a good meal. Also a nice reloading press....
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RIGHTS - GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY (this includes politicians)
  • Options
    timberbeasttimberbeast Member Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Competentone: Ruger made at least one Bearcat in Stainless, because I handled one, at the same time I bought the blued one for MsBeast. (New Model, of course).I'll take a 4WD Tractor with a Farmi winch on the back and a boom loader on the front.
  • Options
    22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    A winning jackpot ticket in the Fla lottery
    Home of the Blue AngelsProviding a home for discontinued .22 Revolvers and PistolsHaving a gun in your possession is a full-time job.You cannot guess; you cannot forget.NRA & 2nd Amendment Sisters MemberNever miss a good chance to shut up (Will Rogers)
  • Options
    mlincolnmlincoln Member Posts: 5,039 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Guns?!? Property?!? Time?!? I'll say it again: Angelina Jolie. Angelina Jolie and only Angelina Jolie. Oh, Angelina, why do you torture me so. . .
  • Options
    TARZANSEALTARZANSEAL Member Posts: 27 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    A NEW O'NEILL SURF BOARD WITH AMPHIBIOUS COMMANDOS PAINTED ON.
    TRIUMPH IN EVERYTHING WE DO.
  • Options
    Evil ATFEvil ATF Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll combine the two best wishes yet and ask for:1. Angelina Jolie2. Her twin sister.3. Three gallons of vegetable oil.4. And for my lovely wife to smile and say "SURE!" when I ask her to videotape the event! Since pigs aren't flying yet, I could really go for the semi-auto Barrett, 25,000 rounds of HE .50, and 25,000 rounds of match grade .50 with a scope to match (I'm with Mudge on the scope thing. Can't tell one from the other).
  • Options
    taxijohntaxijohn Member Posts: 111 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bittney Spears naked holding a ar-15 between her legs....... oh, and a coors light..
  • Options
    guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How about a train set! No, Not one of those shitting little things that you set up in the house,,,, one of those that you ride. With real steam, lots of smoke, and cars, lots of them----they must be able to carry adults and lots of beer. I could run it around the farm here- and FREAK out all the horses :-)!!!!!! And when my wife bitches,, I could lay into the whistle and not hear a thing! Yes,,, A train set would be fine!Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Options
    jazzjazz Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    LOTS AND LOTS OF GUNS! OH......AND AMMO TO GO.
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    gun-n-painthorses,I`d settle for the whistle!!.218
  • Options
    .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad to see someone else mentioned Britney... Other than that, the Nightforce 3.5x15x56 scope with 30mm tube for my new .50 (you know, the one that only costs about $1,100!), and maybe for Hell to open up and reclaim Diane Swinestein. Oh, and the complete RCBS Ammomaster setup to reload .50 BMG, only $340 thru Midway! (hint, hint)
    I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.--Voltaire~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    CAndres35CAndres35 Member Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would like to have about ten more years of healthy life!!!!would like to see my gandkids grow up and also my two sons. ithink the grandkids my grow up before my two sons. happy holidays to all of you and may you all get what you want as long as it is good for you. carl
  • Options
    BufflerBuffler Member Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OUT OF DEBT!!! Just when you get your head above water,here comes High Tide again!! BE SAFE!! Buffler