In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What do you wont for Christmas?

2»

Comments

• Options
    bem243bem243 Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    A one week, pain free, fully mobile hunt for my hunting partner.
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You're not gonna' believe this. I got one of my Christmas "wants" today. A 1999 @#$%^&^$#pick-up. Loaded!!! A buddy who has a dealer license got it for me at just about "trade-in" price. Sorry, you're gonna have to wait 'til Tuesday to find out what brand. I'll make an attempt to post a picture. (That'll be the day!)I think I just wet myself....Oh, my mistake..it was droooooolllll!Mudge the ecstatic
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • Options
    .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Down, Mudge, Down! Have a towel, for heveans' sake! Get a grip on yourself, man!
    I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.--Voltaire~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    timberbeasttimberbeast Member Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good for you, Mudge! Drive it like you stole it!
  • Options
    mlincolnmlincoln Member Posts: 5,039 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wait, Angelina has a twin sister?! Britney is available?! (By the way, has anybody seen the cover of the latest Rolling Stone? Those guns make a M2 look like a Jennings .22. I mean, Lord!)
  • Options
    TLynnTLynn Member Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    varmit hunter - more to the point what would you like for Christmas?Seems to me you are such a nice soul that you deserve something more than many of us here.But if I had my choice a .45acp on a 1911 frame (somebody gave me this 1917 left handed leather holster for my birthday and now I got to find a gun to fill it).You take care dear sir and I hope Santa gives you everything you desire!
  • Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    Just one wish for Christmas eh?Well lets' see here!I want a building-A really big building!In that building wll be everthing I want.1. America back to it's constitutional days.2. Sarah Brady and her crowd moved to Peking [permanently].3. Bill Mauer to be the full time toilet cleaner of all the American forces.4. Bill Clinton to be spayed or neutered by Bob Barker who at the time would be drunk. {possibly the same for Hilliary]5. Hanoi Jane to personally service all the vet POW's she * on. [asbestos head bag included]6. All the gangbangers arrested and sent to Afganistan as tunnel rats to clean out the remaining enemy.7. The U.N. out of America and it's business.8. All of our military back home for Christmas.9. All those who fight against our way of life sent to a country where they can have it their way-Shumer,Kennedy,Clinton and the rest of the "little Hitler" crowd.10. Last but not least,there would be crates and crates full of health, prosperity and all wishes fulfilled for all of us.[yes, even a coat hanger for the guy who wants an Egyptian brain retriever].
  • Options
    h2owolfh2owolf Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    How about one of those cooool hats that the Northern Alliance guys wear. I have a hunch that Santa can find one on Junction Blvd in a town called Jackson Heights, in NYC, but I ain't going there to pick it up.Also, it would be especially neat to have a Hummer (matte black) with something Effective mounted on the top - surprise me Santa, but make sure it's able to Rock and Roll!
  • Options
    SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well if your in a buyin mood,I really would love to have this baby. http://www.***************/search/displayitem.cfm?ItemNum=2108521 Too cool!Yeah GB I look at other sights also.Thanks VARMINT and happy holidays to you!