In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Usernames, where do they originate?

13»

Comments

• Options
    SUBMARINERSUBMARINER Member Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mine is self explainatory,read the signature

SUBMARINE SAILOR,TRUCK DRIVER,NE'ER DO WELL, INSTIGATOR,AND RUSTY WALLACE FAN
  • Options
    SCREWEDUPSCREWEDUP Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    WENT INTO THE WRONG PROFESSION. GENERALLY SCREWEDUP.

STEPHEN R BROOKINS
  • Options
    whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am a whiteclouder..
    Free from the bonds of the earth, free to drift, to observe from on high, to feel the sun on the body.
    Light as the breeze, a touch that's unfelt but perceived by the soul, and appreciated, and remembered.
    Strong as a storm, a holder of power to be unleashed on the unworthy, duty so awesome it kills.
    Benevolent, to drop rain on the parched, offer shade to the travel-worn, be a canvas for sunsets.
    But I have gas and it makes me fart, so they kicked me out of the choir.

Clouder..
  • Options
    VarmintmistVarmintmist Member Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mostly go by BigRed1, was given that by the Staff Sgt (USMC) when I walked in to my first perm duty. Large, red hair (more burnt orange;) )

It was taken on a different firearms board, sooooooo, I had really gotten into shooting groundhogs with a #1 in 22-250 and used Varmintmist.
  • Options
    wrinkledmemberwrinkledmember Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Are you sure you want to ask?

I'm just old
  • Options
    DarkStar11DarkStar11 Member Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:DarkStar11 - What two songs?

Dark Star, followed by The Eleven, by the Grateful Dead. Last performed on 10/19/68. I would have called myself DarkStarStStephenTheElevenLovelight, but that is way too long....

DarkStar11"Now is the test of the boomerangtossed in the night of redeeming"

Edited by - DarkStar11 on 04/18/2002 23:07:43
  • Options
    groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    wrinckledmember, You don't listen to Ken Hamblin do you? I just loked at your profile and wondered. GHD
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,999 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Alpine, is that Alpine, Texas, Alpine, Arizona or some Alpine I have never been to?