In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Lotion Give Away

Beer BellyBeer Belly Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I am giving away 10 sets of 2 4oz bottles of the original formula / keep em both or share one; up to you

www.AntiOxiDerm.com - you can read about the lotion here

Contest starts now and will end Monday (5/18) afternoon/night, whenever I get home from work and post that it is over. I will take everyone that enters and put them in an excel spreadsheet and use a random number generator to determine the winners. 10 lowest numbers will win. (its a golf thing)

Who is eligible? Anyone with over 50 posts & 3 months on the forum. Just reply to this thread with sign me up or something simple.

Tues I will make a post with the winners, and a contact email. Winners will have until ~Thurs midnight to contact me. If you don't contact me by that time, then you forfeit the contest.

(This contest is in no way affiliated with gunbroker. This contest is run at the sole discretion of me. I reserve the right to disqualify anyone from the contest for any reason. Only 1 entry per person. Good luck guys.)

If I missed any other legal type mumbo jumbo please let me know.

All that I ask is in a couple of weeks after you have used the lotion to give me honest feedback.

Comments

• D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
    sign me up or something simple
  • susiesusie Member Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please throw my name on the sheet. [:D]

I have a daughter who has fought skin problems since birth. If I win, I will send one sample to her for her to try and she can give you feedback in reference to what it does on super sensitive skin.

She can not bathe everyday due to her extreme skin condition. Most lotions irritate. If she finds one that works, it doesn't work for long. Its efficacy wears out.

If it works for her it will work for everyone.
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    Please put my name in. If i win, send it to SUSIE.[;)]
    My skin is like leather, if her child can make use of it, i'd rather she have it.
    Thanks for your generosity!
  • mousemouse Member Posts: 3,624
    edited November -1
    Something simple. I emailed ya too off your website. Looks good.
  • penetraitorpenetraitor Member Posts: 3,870
    edited November -1
    Who is eligible? Anyone with over 50 posts & 3 months on the forum. Just reply to this thread with sign me up or something simple.

I'm out. Even though your not much of an active member as I am. I would of liked to of had the chance to sue you over the long term side effects.[:D]

I even have a case you might of enjoyed.[8D]
  • carbine100carbine100 Member Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fore!!!!
    Thats my big golf thing, got distance, just don't quite know where that dang ball is going. Please enter me in your giveaway.
  • RadarRadar Member Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I work in concrete and grout,it sure drys the skin out, i would like to try it please.
  • bama55bama55 Member Posts: 6,389 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please enter me. My wife has very dry skin patches on her feet. And I have dry skin problems with my legs.
    Thanks for the chance.
  • moonshinemoonshine Member Posts: 8,471
    edited November -1
    I'm in need something like that.
  • oldemagicsoldemagics Member Posts: 5,840 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    add me as well, i know cracking since i am in oil/water/chem 7 days a week
    hope yours works better than most i have tried
  • Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1
    Will you send her over to gently apply it to my.......well...never mind. Toss my name in.
    10406790_gal.jpg
  • Ox190Ox190 Member Posts: 2,782 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sweet throw me in please.
  • penetraitorpenetraitor Member Posts: 3,870
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Beer Belly

I am giving away 10 sets of 2 4oz bottles of the original formula / keep em both or share one; up to you

www.AntiOxiDerm.com - you can read about the lotion here

Contest starts now and will end Monday (5/18) afternoon/night, whenever I get home from work and post that it is over. I will take everyone that enters and put them in an excel spreadsheet and use a random number generator to determine the winners. 10 lowest numbers will win. (its a golf thing)

Tues I will make a post with the winners, and a contact email. Winners will have until ~Thurs midnight to contact me. If you don't contact me by that time, then you forfeit the contest.

(This contest is in no way affiliated with gunbroker. This contest is run at the sole discretion of me. I reserve the right to disqualify anyone from the contest for any reason. Only 1 entry per person. Good luck guys.)

If I missed any other legal type mumbo jumbo please let me know.

All that I ask is in a couple of weeks after you have used the lotion to give me honest feedback.

I'll add right there... Its also highlighted. I don't have enough time in my day to smack a ball as hard as I can and go chase the damn ball. So if you would include me at all, of which you won't. And if you do. Please score me high. Thats how normal sports work for those that are not given the opportunity to be born rich.
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,657 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose again[:D].
  • dipitsdipits Member Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Something simple .
    Thank you
  • gskyhawkgskyhawk Member Posts: 4,773
    edited November -1
    shoot throw my name in the drawing , i work with rough saw lumber all the time so my hands take a beating
  • The Ultimate InfidelThe Ultimate Infidel Member Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds great. Best of luck on your new endeavor.[:D]
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,291 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm game please add thanks
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • krazyshotkrazyshot Member Posts: 334 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd like a chance at your lotion. Thanks.
  • breddyrrtbreddyrrt Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • DABUGDABUG Member Posts: 471 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Put me in need the stuff!![:)]
  • TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm and thanks for the chance[:D]
  • tapwatertapwater Member Posts: 10,335 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...Toss me in please. My grandson has chronic skin problems.
    (just hope it doesn't smell like "Bag Balm"!)
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,914 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lotion......OF COURSE I am in!!!
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • thunderboltthunderbolt Member Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Add my name, please. Thanks.
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,895 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll have a go also,......my hands,and forearms are like alligator skin![:D]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Beer belly, I am not trying to ruin the mood for your giveaway. Don't take this that way..

Aren't your lotions aweful expensive? I mean, I don't buy any for myself, but am at the store when my wife buys hers. 10 bucks for a small bottle of lotion, seems pretty salty to me. Is there something about your lotions that make them superior to other lotions?
    Are your lotions designed to do something other lotions will not?

I don't mean to sound like an * or anything. I just don't understand the pricing.
  • Beer BellyBeer Belly Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by freemind
    Beer belly, I am not trying to ruin the mood for your giveaway. Don't take this that way..

Aren't your lotions aweful expensive? I mean, I don't buy any for myself, but am at the store when my wife buys hers. 10 bucks for a small bottle of lotion, seems pretty salty to me. Is there something about your lotions that make them superior to other lotions?
    Are your lotions designed to do something other lotions will not?

I don't mean to sound like an * or anything. I just don't understand the pricing.

No offense taken.

3 things:
    1) look more closely at those price the next time that you are in the store ($10 for 8oz isn't that expensive / ask your wife)
    2) check out amazon's, etc price on lotions containing antioxidants
    3) read the ingredients on most lotions

If you take a couple of mins to read the ingredient list on most lotions and especially cheap lotions you will find that they are mostly mineral oil, an emulsifier, some glycerine, and +90% water. (an emulsifier keep the water and oil mixed together) You can make lotions out of almost anything you want. I can't compete with large companies on mass production of crap, so I have to make a better product.

Mineral oil / baby oil provides zero nutrients for you skin, and no antioxidants. Remember the skin is living tissue and is the largest organ of the body.

If you don't have dry skin issues then none of this matters to you. Other than my fingers cracking in the cold weather, my skin is fine. There are tons of people that need a good quality lotion at a reasonable price.
  • crisisbillcrisisbill Member Posts: 487 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sign me up please. I'd like to try it and then support a fellow member.
    Thanks, Bill
  • lovethemcoltslovethemcolts Member Posts: 536 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Beer Belly
    No offense taken.

3 things:
    1) look more closely at those price the next time that you are in the store ($10 for 8oz isn't that expensive / ask your wife)
    2) check out amazon's, etc price on lotions containing antioxidants
    3) read the ingredients on most lotions

If you take a couple of mins to read the ingredient list on most lotions and especially cheap lotions you will find that they are mostly mineral oil, an emulsifier, some glycerine, and +90% water. (an emulsifier keep the water and oil mixed together) You can make lotions out of almost anything you want. I can't compete with large companies on mass production of crap, so I have to make a better product.

Mineral oil / baby oil provides zero nutrients for you skin, and no antioxidants. Remember the skin is living tissue and is the largest organ of the body.

If you don't have dry skin issues then none of this matters to you. Other than my fingers cracking in the cold weather, my skin is fine. There are tons of people that need a good quality lotion at a reasonable price.

Thanks for taking the time to explain. I don't use lotions, so I really would have no idea what they contain. Price, again, I don't pay attention.
    Sorry if I was out of line. I didn't know enough, to start questioning your products.

If you would, enter me. My wife uses lotion all the time, as well as the girls she works with. I will give you her/their feedback if I win.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by yoshmyster
    It puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose again[:D].
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrwDFgEeFCE

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • topdadtopdad Member Posts: 3,408 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Help me with my dry, cracked, hurting fingers. Please.
    If it works well, you may be a wealthy man one day.
  • rdc5rdc5 Member Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 14,415
    edited November -1
    I'm in! If I win and the stuff is good I'll give you a "Doctor Recommended" statement.[:p]
    thanks for the chance
    tom
  • perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,105 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please include me Thanks Perry Shooter
  • RobOzRobOz Member Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I make my own.
  • lindalecowboylindalecowboy Member Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    have to use lotion on my dry hands and feet, glad to give it a try, sign me up. ...
  • dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,540 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Count me in thanks
  • sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    add my name too please,between the wifes rosacea and my addiction to riding scooters we use alot of lotion on our faces