In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Your Next Gun?

2»

Comments

• kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What I want and get are probably going to be 2 different things ...Rifle: Want Black Steyr Aug A-2 ... only 50 avaiable in the US (12 in collections and not avaiable) Maybe 10 or less for sale at any given time. $6000+ doesn't come easy!Pistol: Want the new Walther target .22, I've only seen a few pictures so far so ...What I'll actually get ... who knows?????
    Here's a thought: Let's make criminals responsible for their crimes ... ...Not blame society and the tools they use!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • drawndrawn Member Posts: 544
    edited November -1
    After returning from the shot show my FFL informed me Colt will be manufacturing the Python again and they are going to be sure it passes the Kalifornia drop test.So a brand new Python.
  • concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mossberg model 835 camo shotgun in 12Ga.The Michigan DNR will post the list of turkey hunt applicants who will receive a license on Friday!! Wish me luck!
    Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT Criminals
  • thesupermonkeythesupermonkey Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    A Remington 700 With Synthetic Stock and Stainless 24inch Free Floating Fluted Barrel in 308 .
  • usmc2498215usmc2498215 Member Posts: 82 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just started collecting pre 64 Winchester model 70's. I am searching for a featherweight in .243, and one in .375 H&H, then, for the time being, I'll be satisfied.
  • 218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Just got back to town with my heavy barreled model 70 in 225 winchester. .218Doesn`t anybody like bees?????
  • varmit huntervarmit hunter Member Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Bee.I have the same .225.What are they going for?
    A unarmed man is a subject.A armed man is a citizen.
  • thesupermonkeythesupermonkey Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ooo Oooand while we're at it...A 24 Inch Stainless Fluted Match Upper for my Ar...A Marlin 45/70...A Sig P220...An H&K Socom...An H&K Mp5 Navy...A Bushmaster M4/A3...A Desert Eagle 50 for my Thunder Wear ...And a custom made duel cross draw rig featuring to flawless Colt SAA's...Yeah baby!
    Don't worry about the bullet with your name on it, worry about the fragmentation grenade addressed 'To Occupant'.
  • 218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Varmit,when I looked at the tag I got a kick out of somethin it said.."Varmit"..the same way you spell yours. This one is from '64'the tag said $425...but the guy wanted a 99 Savage off my table,a great old otagon barreled one in 303 Savage with the crecent butt cut off flush..gave up on restoring it for myself.Anyway I`ll put a Burris on it in your honor...got one in the drawer. .218P.S. Glad to hear from you ,Friend.
  • anderskandersk Member Posts: 3,627 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My next gun will be a used but not abused Winchester Annie Oakley Commemorative Model 9422 ... if I can find one! Seems to be the big 2000 pound "IF"!
    Ken