In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

They found that missing 11 year old Florida girl..

Comments

• jltrentjltrent Member Posts: 9,308 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I heard it also, these sick ba?tards. Why do they alway have to kill?
    Very sad for the poor little trusting girls family.
  • hawkeye6020hawkeye6020 Member Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sad news

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others"
  • toolmaniamtoolmaniam Member Posts: 3,213
    edited November -1
    They need to bring back public executions.[}:)]

A dead intruder cannot testify against you in a court of law!

If they're still moving, put another round in them!

P239n_Beauty.gif
  • crims40crims40 Member Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree that justice should be fast in these cases. Of course, it will not. As soon as he is proven guilty, he should be taken out and hung. Just like in the old western movies. Sadly, he will be around longer then the parents of the girl and everyone else involved in this case. Then, for lack of caring, he will be released back into society.....It's become the American way.......[:(!][:(!]
  • kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    The thing that really sucks about it is that the suspect has been arrested 13 times[:(!]

quote:Smith has been arrested at least 13 times in Florida since 1993, according to state records, and convicted of drug possession and other charges. He was arrested in 1997 in Manatee County on kidnapping and false imprisonment charges but was acquitted a year later.

If someone is that much of a screw-up why are they out on the streets? If I were in the parent's situation I would drop the charges and try to get the guy freed. When I "kidnapped" him they'd never find the body[}:)]

orst-title-1.gif

SUPPORT THE I.N.S. , THE COUNTRY THEY SAVE COULD BE YOUR OWN
  • BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    I had a feeling they weren't going to find her alive. The media's been publicizing cases where abducted children were found alive, but that's generally not the case.

I'm a little unsure of the particulars of the case. I saw the video, but it was pretty grainy. Why did she just go with the guy? Did he threaten her or something? I couldn't tell.

I thought we were teaching our kids that if a stranger tries to take you somewhere, you fight like a cornered bobcat and scream your head off. Otherwise you're pretty much a goner.

army_slblu.jpgpv2.gifInsignia_in.jpgairborne%20wings-2.jpgtogcrest.gif
  • SkyWatcherSkyWatcher Member Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I tell my wife what I've heard: Never EVER let yourself be taken to a second location.

The really bad things almost never happen at the first (abduction) location, so no matter what, scream, kick, fight, but get away - DO NOT GET IN THE CAR!

To whom much is given, much is expected.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    When I seen the video, I called Classic into the room and asked him if there was a gun in the guys hand....IT looks like there is...his right hand but I nor Classic were sure if a gun was there and the media is not mentioning it....
    I cannot understand why she went with him what looked to me willingly....he didnt use force, was he perhaps known to her?...

Our prayers are with the family..

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion

Hudson.gif
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Our prayers also for the family and friends of this precious young life. My God Bless her and take her unto him.....

What can you say about someone who would do this? Words, for the contempt I feel for this man, fail me!!

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • 257izmycal257izmycal Member Posts: 684 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe if we all got a petition going we could have him turned over the the members of GB for his sentence to be carried out. I would sign it. I have a few ideas in mind of how he could be "reformed". (physically). I'm sure some of you have your own ideas. Probably wouldn't fit into the code of ethics with the ACLU though.

Oh well, we can just dream.

You're a statistic whether you want to be or not.
  • TxsTxs Member Posts: 17,809 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can't "physically reform" these types. It's been proven over the years by societies that have tried castration and such on these animals. Experience has shown that they'll still commit these types of offenses, but use objects instead of their own equipment. This type of crime, as with most sex offenses, originates from a brain malfunction and can only be cured by shutting it down permanently.

But I agree, it would make me feel better to remove a few body parts before putting them down.
  • gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
    edited November -1
    I've though over and over in my mind why someone would do something like this. I cannot undestand it. What is the thought process of someone who does this????? I't just sick and terrible! Now the media will have a hay day with this![:(!]

I feel strongly that they have the killer in custody. The bad thing is that if the slug even gets the death penalty he'll sit pretty in prison while the family goes through hell. The death penalty is NOT enough in this case! Cruel and unusual punishment is necessary here!

I'll tell you something right now...if that was my little girl, I'd spend every last living minute trying to find a way to.......OK BETTER STOP THERE! I think you all know what I'm getting at.[:(!]

WHAT A SICKOOOOO!
  • Texas HunterTexas Hunter Member Posts: 484 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Someone asked the question why do they kill.
    These inadequate cretins enjoy it and the pain and suffering they cause.
    You see in their own preverted twisted minds they get great sexual pleasure from these things.
    Unfortunately for our children there are around 100 child abductions and murders every year.
    That's a kid abducted and murdered every three days people right here in the States.
    However as luck would have it he was on film and will never hit the streets again.
    I would bet my paycheck this was not the first female he has killed.

mike
  • SLIDER-in-KYSLIDER-in-KY Member Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is absolutely terrible. That SOB does not dserve to live. Here is my suggestion for his punishment....Put him in a barn and give him a knife. Nail his "tally-whacker" to a stump inside the barn. Set the barn on fire. If he is "man" enough to cut his private parts off before the barn burns down, let him out of the barn...then shoot him as he runs out!!! People like this will never reform. Why should WE pay for him to live for the next thirty years in prison? Make him an example...bring back public executions!

EMSParamedic.gif
    I'm clear, you're clear, everybody's clear...SHOCK!!!
  • tidemantideman Member Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Send the Slime Ball to TEXAS!

WE KNOW HOW TO EXECUTE SCUM BAGS!!!!!!!

Tideman

"Don't shoot to stop 'em, Shoot to Destroy 'em!"
  • Contender ManContender Man Member Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In an earlier post I mentioned that these folks are just plain "wired" wrong and there is no fixin it short of a permanent solution.

From the media stuff I've seen we have a person that has been arrested 13 times, been convicted and jailed multiple times, was put on parole last year and within days arrested, but instead of returning him to prison they put him on probation, go figure, you can get probation for an offesnse committed subsequent to parole which in effect is a violation of your parole!

Then I read that the parole officer for this slime ball tried to get him put back in jail for parole violations a month or so before he took this young girl, and the "enlightened" judge refused. I wish it were possible to name the judge as an accessory.

Comments about the tape of the abduction concerning his having a gun, I did't make out any shape like that but I have old eyes. However, I belive that if there was anything that even remotely resembled a gun the media and "anti" would have been all over it.

Why didn't the girl resist ... maybe "deer in the headlights syndrome". I wish that all schools systems, beginning in grade school and repeated every couple years afterward (as the students progress) would put on programs aimed at the age group participating on how to resist ... for male and female students ... once you permit yourself to be removed to another location you chances of survival go way down! And especially in a situation like this where the encounter is in broad daylight on a traveled, public street ... kids or even adults for that matter should know that it is time to drop to the ground, kick, scream and generally raise all the ruckus they can.

As for punishment ... well he does need to be convicted first, but then a speedy execution would be nice for a change. Remember what we saw on the film, then the pictures of this guy ... with what we had we really couldn't ID him. Supposedly they have video enhancements, and other evidence so unless his "civil rights" were violated and/or the evidence not legally obtained ... I suspect nailing this jerk should be pretty easy. Of course you might have thouth that last time he was on trial for abduction/false imprisonment and got acquited!

If you only have time to do two things so-so, or one thing well ... do the one thing!
  • BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    Damnit[V][V][V][:(!][:(!][:(!]

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RIGHTS - GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY (this includes politicians)
  • 4GodandCountry4GodandCountry Member Posts: 3,968
    edited November -1
    toolmaniam

They need to bring back public executions.

I agree totally, I hope the guy that did it suffers the most excruciating horrible death that they can think up for him. I told the wife that the guy is lucky the law got him and the parents weren't the ones interogating him to find out what he did with her. I would have taken a 5 lb sledge hammer to his toes and then if he didn't talk I would have went mid evil on his *. Skin em alive and pack his happy * in rock salt...[}:)]

"Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet."
  • HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    Very sad news. My condolences to her family and friends.

Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.
  • Gibbs505Gibbs505 Member Posts: 3,175
    edited November -1
    First, my deep condolences to the family. I hope that they find the strength to get through all of this.
    [:(][:(]
    Second, give me a 10' piece of 3/4" hemp rope and I will take care of business. Rope is reusable![:(!][:(!]

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
  • powdersmokepowdersmoke Member Posts: 3,241
    edited November -1
    I can understand any man or woman being attracted to the opposite sex. We wouldn't have marriages or children if we didn't follow that inclination. What I don't understand is how a man can be attracted to an eleven year old girl. Was he afraid of women, did he find he wasn't in control with a mature woman?

In any case there will be those who will say he is sick and try to get him released or put in prison for life (at our expense) and feel sorry for him.

Sick or not when you are a danger to society and a burden on society you should be terminated, quickly and with minimum appeals once found guilty. People like this have no compassion and care nothing for the life and feelings of others just so they get what they want. He is a Sociopath/psychopath.

fa4d9fb5.jpg

When you wrestle a 'gator, there ain't no good end!!

"Molon Labe!" Spartan General-King Leonidas
  • magmag Member Posts: 464 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What happened to the "3 strikes and you are out" laws?

Heart rending. Totally avoidable had the court system done it's job.

A parent or relative will never be the same after something like this.

mag
  • jjmitchell60jjmitchell60 Member Posts: 3,887
    edited November -1
    toolmaniam, I whole heartedly agree. Ironicly KY was the last state to have a public exacution. It was done in the western part of the state in the 1930s or 40s I believe. The sheriff in carge was a woman and the man was hung for rape and murder of a woman. The KY Legislature bowed into the national press when the press printed all kinds of lies stateing that the public exacution was like a carnival event. The press first came thinking they would get a story about a woman sheriff pulling the lever to hang the man. The sherif instead had her deputies do it because she thought it would not look right with her doing it. National press got mad and printed the lies about a carnival attitude. Eywitnesses at the hanging stated that all there were quite and walked away with no fan fare! But being the Press is ALWAYS right we no longer have public exacutions in the state of KY!

They should hang this sick one up by his b-a-l-l-s and throw stones at him till dead IMHO! If it was my daughter, he would never see the day he was sentenced unless the courtroom and the jail were side by side in same building. Just my opinion.

"we are but men... no more, no less..."
  • FrOgFrOg Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree jjmitch. IMHO, no one deserves the ax more than he.[:(!] Much more if we weren't as civilized.

Frog

divemed1sm.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY
  • greeker375greeker375 Member Posts: 3,644
    edited November -1
    I'm so MAD at what our legal system has become I can't think straight. That judge who denied the request of that sick basta**s parole officer to put him back in the pen, but, let him remain on the street, should serve life along with the killer!

"the difference between the almost right word and the right word is like the difference between a lightning bug and a lightning bolt" - Mark Twain.
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    I have opinions of what should happen to these pukes who abduct, molest, or kill children, but when I express them publicly here, it disturbs other members. Therefore, I won't. But, let me say, I wish a much harder death on him or who ever did this than one can imagine.[:(!]

I pray for her family and friends.

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
  • ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    foxnews DID say that he showed the girl a gun. It looks to me like he has it holstered on his right hip.

GWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifErie.gif
    banner-small.jpg
    www.awbansunset.com
  • PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
    edited November -1
    Kids need to quit being taught to act like sheep. In my opinoin active resistance is your only hope of getting through a situation like that. Make a scene, kick, punch, bite run!! And people need to be aware enough so that if somethign questionable is happening that they aren't afraid to get involved. Don't take everything that happens around you for granted, don't be afraid to look twice. Sure it may be a parent with an ill mannered kid, but it could be something else!

Patrick Buzzard
    Michigan National Guard
    19K-- tanker
    "Strike Hard!!"
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,717 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    share the sentiments...refer to my earlier post...we had a case in se kansas where college girl killed by repeat offender..why in the name of common sense was this thing back on the streets....the judge should be forced to explain his role in this face to face with the victims family then be ostracized from society....no pension...no medical....no respect your honor
  • 4GodandCountry4GodandCountry Member Posts: 3,968
    edited November -1
    What was the girl doing alone in that parking lot anyway? I would think that in todays day and age people would be more attentive to who where and what their children are doing. It just seems weird because on the video she looked as if she was waiting for someone and she didn't struggle or try to run. Is it possible that he set up the meating with her in an internet chat room or something? I don't know but I do know better than to let my girls run around without knowing who they are with and where they are at and its not bloody likely that Id allow them to go anywhere without being certain that an adult would be watching them that I knew would take care of them.

"Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet."
  • rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kingjoey
    The thing that really sucks about it is that the suspect has been arrested 13 times[:(!]

quote:Smith has been arrested at least 13 times in Florida since 1993, according to state records, and convicted of drug possession and other charges. He was arrested in 1997 in Manatee County on kidnapping and false imprisonment charges but was acquitted a year later.

If someone is that much of a screw-up why are they out on the streets? If I were in the parent's situation I would drop the charges and try to get the guy freed. When I "kidnapped" him they'd never find the body[}:)]

He's out on the streets because of our bleeding heart liberal jack-off's that run our judicial and prison systems that run them on a catch-n-release program.

Judge: "this one's not big enough yet, throw him back out."

aliens.jpg
  • trusta45trusta45 Member Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The pain her parents and family are feeling must be so great cause by the horrible actions of this man.. I just pray God will let them find some kind of peace..
  • ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    I'm going to have to speak out against the death penalty for this man who kidnapped and murdered her... if only because I think life in prison without parole would be much crueler to him.

I want that piece of filth to grow old in prison. I want him to be gang-raped by every murderer, thief, drug dealer and/or pimp in the joint. I want him to be beat up, felt up, and used up... and when he goes crying to the guards, have them say, "I didn't see nothin'."

Child-molestors get very short shrift in prison. Prisoners love a killer or a drug dealer, but touch a kid and you might as well be signing your own death warrant with these people. Take a look at that priest who went to prison (can't remember his name) or Jeffrey Dahmer: both were there in child-related cases and both got assaulted or killed for their troubles.

I say send him to prison and let the animals have a go at him. It's the least we can do.
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    As the daughter of an 11 year old girl, the entire story just sickens me. I can't help but look at my own precious girl and think about all the sick bas&^%$@ that are out there. I tried to use it as a teaching opportunity, for my little boy as well, but the reality is, if kids are raised in a home with love and empathy, they learn trust. Self-esteem or not, personal safety issues aside, I can very easilly see my little girl going with the perp, scared out of her mind, but still trusting, tusting that the perp wouldn't hurt her, then trusting that somebody, anybody will save her. She was just a little girl,for heaven's sake! In the Dante's classic "Inferno", the deepest circle of hell is reserved for those who betray the trust of others. I hope with all my heart that Dante was right.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King
  • QBQB Member Posts: 76 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    [V][V][V][V]

I can't begin to imagine the pain that family is going through. My heart breaks every time I see something like this.

I agree with 257 -
    turn the slime over to the members of this great forum for some justice -
    however, I think it would be more fitting to the crime if -

the fine LADIES of GB showed it what happens when you hurt our babies. I'll be first in line.

QB
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    Sounds like a trip to "Farm and Tractor" for some animal husbandry equiptment might be in order, a couple of cattle prods,....

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King
  • jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    Up here, he'd be shot "trying to escape" or inadvertantly mixed with the general population, where common criminals take a dim view of his type. He might last 36 hours. They's probably be bidding cigerettes to see who gets to "off" him..
  • toolmaniamtoolmaniam Member Posts: 3,213
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ElMuertoMonkey

I want that piece of filth to grow old in prison. I want him to be gang-raped by every murderer, thief, drug dealer and/or pimp in the joint. I want him to be beat up, felt up, and used up... and when he goes crying to the guards, have them say, "I didn't see nothin'."

I hate to admit it but I think I agree with EMM and might have been a little hasty in my opinion about publicly executing this scumbag. EMM, you have a good idea on this one, let him be Bubba's boy and everyone elses and then let them beat him to death.

A dead intruder cannot testify against you in a court of law!

If they're still moving, put another round in them!

P239n_Beauty.gif
  • crosshaircrosshair Member Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, This would not of happened if this sicko would have been prosecuted properly the first time. That is the whole problem today with society. The system is all politics and money and you can not rely on it or trust it any more. I blame all second time crimes on the system and who is envolved with the system. Anymore when a law enforcment agent does his job to put someone behind bars all he gets is a slap in the face when the judge and the attorneys only give these jokers a slap on the rist. I know what I would do to this animal if this would have been my daughter.