In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

They found that missing 11 year old Florida girl..

2»

Comments

• Rebel_JamesRebel_James Member Posts: 4,746
    edited November -1
    If that judge had issued the probation/parole warrant, that POS would have been in jail way before the incident took place.

Judges are, 99.9% of the time, not held accountable for their actions or lack of actions. Lots of judges are liberals, and err on the side of the defendant most of the time. I hope the people in Florida remember this when it's time for that judge's re-election.

If you or I make a mistake, we're held accountable. Isn't it time judges are held accountable for their mistakes, and not have immunity?

I believe in the death penalty, but this is one time I agree with ElMuertoMonkey. 'Accidentaly' put the POS in the general jail population. He'll die there more gruesome than the state putting a needle in his arm.

There's only one sure cure for sex offenders, especially child molesters, and that's DEATH.

"If they won't give us good terms, come back and we'll fight it out."
    -- Gen. James Longstreet
  • muggstermuggster Member Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You could......lock him in a room full of hungery rats...or pull his fingers off one by one,real slow,like an eighth of an inch a day.
    The list is endless.

Muggster
  • boogerbooger Member Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm disappointed we don't have the angry mobs dragging folks out of jail and lynching them anymore.

Them ducks is wary.
  • mjgcarpentermjgcarpenter Member Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I feel so bad for the family. Imagine being the father and having to be in the court room with the guy. I'm typing this with my 6 month old son on my lap and the thoughts of what I would have to do to somebody that hurt him are bad. It is comforting to know other people have evil thoughts of hurting someone that has done harm to a family member. Some people I discuss this sort of thing with are much nicer, makes me wonder about myself sometimes....