In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gunbroker Draft

2»

Comments

• Options
    travelortravelor Member Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had hoped that I could count on my fellow cohorts who choose not to join the hunt, to at least watch over the wife and chilluns. But in light of these barbaristically inclined comentarys, maybe I should stratejically fornicate the outer perimiter of my humble abode with a small amount of the contents of that small package. Mouse traps, and trip wires seem to work well as boobies protecting boobies from boobies...
    keep lots of extra uppers for your ar..you can change often enough to keep the thing from over heating...what ever caliber fits the moment..~Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    Krag96Krag96 Member Posts: 38 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It ain't shoes that'll need filling,
  • Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would be willing to do as was done a long time ago and take a small group and study and observe. Some one has to keep records, right? Rosie, the pretty one
  • Options
    REBJrREBJr Member Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Count me in! My rifle and my gun both work, (mostly), Just assign me a duty, I'll take either.
  • Options
    BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    Can I be the cook- I'll bring all my guns too?
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RIGHTS - GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY (this includes politicians)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Bluetic..I don't know..can you cook? We are such an elite group that I must insist on only the most scrumpdilyisious of delectibles that can be heated over a small piece of c4, W sure don't want to waste that precious stuff...
    keep lots of extra uppers for your ar..you can change often enough to keep the thing from over heating...what ever caliber fits the moment..~Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    bfairbfair Member Posts: 250 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks to me like you don't need a GB Draft. Not with all these "volunteers". I don't volunteer for anything, You will have to send me a draft notice.
    Home of the Blue Angels, P'colaSemper Paratus
  • Options
    edited November -1
    This here is an official (if backed by all founding members) draft notice issued directly to bfair. your strong, spineless back is required to carry all of the nessesary c4 to the aid of all fun loving anti-terr type smoking jacket enthusiast "volunteer" bin laden hunter partying demolitionist rambo type dudes. please report to sir admiral beekeep for two hundred and eighteen different orders....
  • Options
    bfairbfair Member Posts: 250 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Having spend time in such lovely places as Vung Tou, Da Nang, Quang Tri, Haiphong Harbor.I hereby apply for a deferrment. Someone else will have listen to see if it's out going or INCOMING! Counter Battery?Hoping for 4F classification
    Home of the Blue Angels, P'colaSemper Paratus