In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Nice Hunting Land

2»

Comments

• Options
    simonbssimonbs Member Posts: 994
    edited November -1
    Oh yeah, doesn't Yancy and Mitchell Counties have a little feud or rivalry or something going on?
  • Options
    shaneshane Member Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    simonbs, There are lots of good gamelands in Mitchell,Yancy,and McDowell countys. The next time you are up here pick up a gameland book.I think the game lamds are posted on the N.C. wildlife web site but I'm not sure. Look here to see http://www.ncwildlife.org
  • Options
    simonbssimonbs Member Posts: 994
    edited November -1
    Thanks. I might be making more than three trips this year.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    simonbs, check out the Bow hunting section on this board.
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Yeah boys I know I`m older`n yaw , but I`m still up,not for long though.I come through in oct. with my family for a week or two.Then I come back alone ta hunt,gun season opens in WV the monday before thanksgivin`.I`ll have to skip fall this year i`m afraid,and just go with my family for the 1st week or two of gun season.I`m a loner,but man I was misserable without my family for thanksgivin`the last time I did it.That was the time I went for a month to build the cabin,16 by 20 two story.
    Will the last reb to leave flarda,please bring the flag?[This message has been edited by 218Beekeep (edited 09-19-2001).]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey 218, do ya get to hunt any down there in Fl. ?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I ment to say Do ya get to hunt anything besides gators?
  • Options
    Mark IIMark II Member Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Normally I don't hunt, but if I had to, I guess my favorite place right now would be AFGHANISTAN.
    "To meet with ill fortune is to meet with good fortune. To meet with submission is to meet an enemy."
  • Options
    edited November -1
    MARK II, I'm O.K with that, Let's hop a boat and go! I'm not gettin on any plane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Here we go,Bay of Pigs all over again!!!
    Will the last reb to leave flarda,please bring the flag?