In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

It just ain`t right

2»

Comments

• Options
    7mm_ultra_mag_is_king7mm_ultra_mag_is_king Member Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well bee that was done out of humor just like you always find a way to throw humor in. I dont think I'm better than anyone else, there are some snobs up here in "yankeee"land who are still fighting the war,not me. BUT I have seen several snobs down yonder too. They are all over but I dont care, let them be snobs if they wish. You talk about the yanks invading Florida, who's fault is that? Not mine, people from Florida see a gold mine in the Yanks and invite them down there, sell them time shares and property. Not me, I plan on staying up here where I belong. The only time I ever wondered about southern folk is when I stopped at a truck stop in S.C for bacon and eggs and on the menu it had listed, PIG BRAINS $1.99, that is how it was worded. I left. I try to have an open mind about alot of things but that turned my stomache!YUK!! Didnt want to offend you, all I was trying to point out is we cant go around judging ones rights to do something because we don't like it. If that was the case I would push for a LAW not to ever play country music in public! I hate country with a passion and it makes my hair stand up but who am I to say dont play it, same with nasty shirts. If you don't like it go tell the fella that has it on, be polite and maybe he will throw a jacket on, if he dont just say ohh well and put on a shirt that says I LOVE JESUS and stand next to him. I have to go to my daughters room now with a gun because she is playing country music on her stereo and I'm going to kill it.(the stereo).Later
    when all else fails........................
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Hey Mag,we never invited them,..they came and invited others.We don`t sell time shares,..I do have a friend who is originally from Conn.,who used to sell them.Please understand that I never mentioned laws,or rights!!10-4 on the pig brains,I`d be afraid they cooked my grits in the same pan! .218
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The sprawling mess is not limited to FL. It is seen in the Rockies, along the coasts and in what were the nice areas of New England (plus other places, I'm sure). It is the fecal matter seen in the wake those low vermin known as developers.
  • Options
    7mm_ultra_mag_is_king7mm_ultra_mag_is_king Member Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you know if there ever was a group of people that I will judge and wish them banished from the face of the earth(or sent to kali) it is developers! Many beautifull farms and forests have been WRECKED around here do to some buttheads vision of instant wealth. PA is enacting laws against urban sprawl and I love it.
    when all else fails........................
  • Options
    jetjet Member Posts: 543 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    do you do any of these rude things?ride a LOUD motorcycle or trucksmoke at the entrance of nonsmoking biuldingsburn wet garbagelittersome people are ignorant of their tresspases,some don't care, the first can be informed.the later $%#@&