In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NRA-Giveaway-Winner Classic095

2»

Comments

• Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:Mgderf

308 Posts
    Posted - 05/01/2009 : 07:28:27 AM

It's amazing to me, how many people do NOT want the giveaway prize offered, but still can't help putting in their 2cents.
    If you don't want the prize, feel free to just move on to another thread!
    You don't get to attack me and not expect reprisals.
    You see...I stand on ground foreign to you..supporter of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
    You don't even know what those words MEAN...

You also don't get to continue to trade off my Rights, as you and your buddies have been doing for 80 years, and continue to brag about your `fight against gun control'.

Not among intelligent people , you don't...not any longer. Confine yourself to your band of groupies and sycophants.
    The way you do that is ..cease and desist attacking supporters of the Second ..a position you despise...and stop embellishing the `success' of your precious sold-out union.

Have your give-away of China junk. Start another thread...MINUS the slurs against decent Americans.
    I promise...I will never post...as long as the minions you run with confine themselves to begging for your junk.
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Enter me ... I am a FREE Member also... hee hee hee... Oh, and I own firearms..

GW... The NRA Guy
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Have the NRA members give out their membership number..Those can be checked by one phone call..

My NRA instructor number is 155505896...[:D][:D][:D]

Get their numbers and give em to me, I can find out..
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm proud NRA endowment member so please add me to your great NRA drawing[:D]
  • Options
    longspur riderlongspur rider Member Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm a member, put me in please
  • Options
    CHEVELLE427CHEVELLE427 Member Posts: 6,750
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 7RiverMan7
    quote:Originally posted by CHEVELLE427
    IM A MEMBER AND IM IN.[8D]

they may be far from perfect but there better then no one at all.[:0]

Really?

Really?[:)]

seen any other organization/people doing anything on any scale [?]except whining or sending out letters saying we need your support please send money.[;)]
  • Options
    cactuspete1cactuspete1 Member Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Didnt want to highjack this thread but here it is.

Chevelle: Do you mean like this organization.. Damn near word for word with the NRA recruitment.

HomeTake ActionJoin GOAJoin onlineInfoContributeGOA Member BenefitsWhat They Are SayingWhy Join GOAPrintable ApplicationMembership RenewalLife Member InstallmentsCongressResourcesMediaOffersContributeContactSearchJoin GOA Online With our Secure Online Membership form.
    Thank you for supporting Gun Owners of America. All transactions on this website are encrypted for security in transit. Donations to GOA are not deductible for income tax purposes.

I would like to join GOA, My initial contribution* is:
    $20.00 Join
    $35.00 Join
    $50.00 Join
    $100.00 Join
    $250.00 Join

I'll become a Life Member, My down-payment** on the $500 cost is:
    Learn more about Life Memberships $50.00 Join
    $100.00 Join
    $150.00 Join
    $200.00 Join
    $250.00 Join
    $500.00 Join

I would like to contribute, $15 to help GOA:
    Fund E-Mail Alerts Contribute
    Efforts in My State Contribute
    Offset Overhead Contribute

I would like to contribute, $35 to help GOA:
    Fund E-Mail Alerts Contribute
    Efforts in My State Contribute
    Offset Overhead Contribute

Life Member Benefits
    In addition to getting our newsletter, The Gun Owners, special reports, legislative action updates and all the other regular benefits of membership, Life Members will also receive a certificate -- suitable for framing -- identifying you as a GOA Life Member, a wallet card.
    Get a Life Membership with my down-payment** of $50 $100 $150 $200 $250 $500

Defend Freedom's Future! Please consider supporting GOA through a bequest, will or living trust, retirement plan, or insurance policy. For details, simply send your name and address to GOAMAIL@GUNOWNERS.ORGThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and information will be mailed to you. Requests for information are confidential and do not represent an obligation.

*GOA operates on an annual renewal cycle. Amounts contributed for dues are at the members' discretion each year.

**Remaining balance billed in quarterly $50 increments and may be paid online or through the mail.

Please allow 4 weeks for new member packets to arrive.
  • Options
    footlongfootlong Member Posts: 8,009
    edited November -1
    Can I put footlong "IN"[:0]
  • Options
    MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 9,976 ******
    edited November -1
    PLEASE PUT ME IN (NRA PATRON MEMBER, AND PROUD OF IT)
  • Options
    MgderfMgderf Member Posts: 907 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Classic095
    Have the NRA members give out their membership number..Those can be checked by one phone call..

My NRA instructor number is 155505896...[:D][:D][:D]

Get their numbers and give em to me, I can find out..

I do appreciate the offer, but I did say it would be on the honor system.
  • Options
    War Pig ActualWar Pig Actual Member Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I signed up for the free car window sticker....It scares the libbys out here. Please throw my name in!
  • Options
    e8gme8gm Member Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm a member. Include me please.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wsfiredude
    O.K.

Whoever wins this bag; will you please let me know how many bottles of snake oil you bought from Wayne & Co. will fit in it?

And exactly how much will this bag of bullschit weigh?

I don't know how much it weighs, what if it is a one year membership to the GOA? [:D][;)]
    What's next?
  • Options
    hk-91hk-91 Member Posts: 10,050
    edited November -1
    would love to get a range bag but i'm not willing to join the nra to do so.
  • Options
    wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hk-91
    would love to get a range bag but i'm not willing to join the nra to do so.

John,

You're a good man.
  • Options
    jray4059jray4059 Member Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If I am qualify for the giveaway put me in. I am NRA memeber as are both my sons they shoot competition and no way to get around without a nra classiftication. I do agree they do not all things right but they do some things right
  • Options
    dan55362dan55362 Member Posts: 709 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If its O.K. please enter my son he is a NRA Jr. member.
  • Options
    hawkeye6020hawkeye6020 Member Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm in, thanks
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Enter my name if you wouldn't mind. Thank you [:)]

NRA Life Member
  • Options
    JohnharleyJohnharley Member Posts: 542 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have been an NRA member for many years. Please add my name. Thanks.
  • Options
    CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can't this guy just have a nice giveaway without it turning into a free for all??? He is not asking for opinions about the NRA, just wants to give away an item...should be pretty simple.
  • Options
    cajunbill44cajunbill44 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Toss my hat into that bag God Bless America!!!
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chris8161
    Can't this guy just have a nice giveaway without it turning into a free for all??? He is not asking for opinions about the NRA, just wants to give away an item...should be pretty simple.

Nothing is simple on this board. I don't need the bag, but appreciate the generosity of Mgderf. Congratulations on your 300th post. It's to be expected that you'll catch a lot of flack when you state that you're objective is to piss off the NRA bashers.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    quote:Mgderf

308 Posts
    Posted - 05/01/2009 : 07:28:27 AM

It's amazing to me, how many people do NOT want the giveaway prize offered, but still can't help putting in their 2cents.
    If you don't want the prize, feel free to just move on to another thread!
    You don't get to attack me and not expect reprisals.
    You see...I stand on ground foreign to you..supporter of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
    You don't even know what those words MEAN...

You also don't get to continue to trade off my Rights, as you and your buddies have been doing for 80 years, and continue to brag about your `fight against gun control'.

Not among intelligent people , you don't...not any longer. Confine yourself to your band of groupies and sycophants.
    The way you do that is ..cease and desist attacking supporters of the Second ..a position you despise...and stop embellishing the `success' of your precious sold-out union.

Have your give-away of China junk. Start another thread...MINUS the slurs against decent Americans.
    I promise...I will never post...as long as the minions you run with confine themselves to begging for your junk.

I guess freedom of speech here only applies to "acceptable ideologies". I am free to post, as long as it follows YOUR train of thought. Poof me if you choose, but I AM an American, and I "get" to do what I damn well please. You sir, will NOT dictate MY life.
    Have a wonderful day![:D]
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am a life member.

The truth always comes out sooner or later.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:I guess freedom of speech here only applies to "acceptable ideologies". I am free to post, as long as it follows YOUR train of thought. Poof me if you choose, but I AM an American, and I "get" to do what I damn well please. You sir, will NOT dictate MY life.

Nor will you dictate mine.

The point I made refers to YOU whining about your hijacked post. I merely advised you about a method you could use to avoid the whole issue in the future. Now...I don't give a rats az if you take my sage advice or not..and hope you DON't.
    It gives me such a splendid platform to destroy the smug, arrogant nra lovers out there.

Hunter mag;
    I have NEVER made a secret out of my life membership in the NRA...not ever. I joined 25 years ago, about..when I was still stupid and young.

I could quit...but I prefer they send me their rag till I die. I like to know what the enemy is doing. There is also the possibility they may kick me out some day..and I would purely LOVE that to happen...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:I guess freedom of speech here only applies to "acceptable ideologies". I am free to post, as long as it follows YOUR train of thought. Poof me if you choose, but I AM an American, and I "get" to do what I damn well please. You sir, will NOT dictate MY life.

Nor will you dictate mine.

The point I made refers to YOU whining about your hijacked post. I merely advised you about a method you could use to avoid the whole issue in the future. Now...I don't give a rats az if you take my sage advice or not..and hope you DON't.
    It gives me such a splendid platform to destroy the smug, arrogant nra lovers out there.

Hunter mag;
    I have NEVER made a secret out of my life membership in the NRA...not ever. I joined 25 years ago, about..when I was still stupid and young.

I could quit...but I prefer they send me their rag till I die. I like to know what the enemy is doing. There is also the possibility they may kick me out some day..and I would purely LOVE that to happen...

Thank you for your input![^]
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats Classic.