In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

How many of you are sitting there with dogs?

2»

Comments

• gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    She's curled up under my desk sleeping. At fourteen that's what she does most of time now. I wouldn't mind so much if she didn't snore so loud.
  • earthmvrearthmvr Member Posts: 473 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My Wiemariener(sp) Sarge likes to lay next to me while I'm on the computer so I can rub his ears. The Dane, Brutas, is most likely sleeping somewhere. He lumbers by every once in a while.

4dff19a9.gifc716f163.gif72d96bc6.jpg
    Proud member of the NRA and Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation

I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was
  • 11thcanopy11thcanopy Member Posts: 448 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Our dog is a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever. Little red dogs with a big heart.

AKC finally recognized them this past year.

Most often refered to a Tollers.

Just bid in Toller and several sites offer pictures and information.

11thcanopy
  • gskyhawkgskyhawk Member Posts: 4,773
    edited November -1
    Tramp our oldest is a 11 year old black lab , his son Ben is 8 and also black and then there is the newest member Grizz a 9 month old Choc lab , all 3 are house dogs , usally Ben sleeps in are dauthers room , Tramp some times sleeps in with Josh and Grizz is at the foot of our bed when he not trying to get on it [:D]
    I don't worry about some one coming in the house, they would be met by the boys , and the boys would remove them or die trying ,
  • NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My Doberman Leana is laying here beside my Lazyboy snoozing,I am not allowed out of her sight.My other two Dobermans are outside or in the Garage?My wifes toy poodle is laying here in front of the fire place without a care in the world.For some reason Leana dont like useing the cut out to get into the garage or the cut out to get out of the garage.Now she will come in them but the rest of the time I have to let her out.She actually talks to me,no Im not drunk!She will come up to my chair stick her nose in the air and make a sound almost like a howl/nice growl mix when she wants out,and the same thing when my wife or I come in from work.

like a cat or dog does to their owner it would be a much better world to live in.

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • HUNT WALKERSHUNT WALKERS Member Posts: 362 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Walkers and Labs are out in the kennel all tucked in comfy and cozy. none of which are starved for attention. I'm with ya' 7mm, can't have a sissified PKC hound.
  • BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    Just got done feeding the 2 boneheads - 1 is a mut beagle/huskie/lord knows, but lovable - she lets my boy sleep in her bed... 2. My gunshy Bluetic hound - worthless/trouble maker, but just stupid enough to love....

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RIGHTS - GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY (this includes politicians)
  • 96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Labs, one black and one yellow.

"Save the Whalers, they need jobs too."
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I've got a beautiful Basenji that we rescued and are currently fostering until she finds a home. Her name is Vonnie. View her at basenjirescue.org .
    Go to the site then "view basenji rescues". Look under Illinois. She is the only dog listed for Illinois.