In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Whats the most liberal town you've visited/lived?

2»

Comments

• jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    Yes, we know about Amsterdam, but here in the States?

N.O. New Orleans.
  • stanmanstanman Member Posts: 3,052
    edited November -1
    Port Townsend, WA.
    Ask anyone who's ever lived there.
  • concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ann Arbor, Michigan is the most liberal place I've been.

It isn't uncommon to see women with underarm hair who smell like s&*t because they're some kind of hippies or something that are "natural". I don't even mind the hippies, per se, but hasn't modern science convinced us of the benefits of keeping ourselves clean?

G36

Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT CriminalsThe 2nd Amendment; America's Original Homeland Security
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,449 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I must admit a lot of my favorite towns and cities have been mentioned here. Love to visit Seattle, Ann Arbor is a neat little college town, Santa Fe is fun to visit.

He Dog
  • flat8flat8 Member Posts: 887 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dheffley
    Berkley, California.

Although my home in New York City is pretty far to the left, Berkley is off the charts. Bunch of silly, silly people.
  • RedchesRedches Member Posts: 164 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    HEDOG, yeh it was "ok" to visit for myself, but was i glad to get outta there!!! When I finally crossed the TX border again it sure felt good to be back in the United States! My open minded wife seemed to enjoy it but I'm such a redneck I was to busy watching the "sideshow" as someone else said I forgot to enjoy myself! But hey, I've lived in TX,MT,and my home state of ND my whole life,the most liberal place I'd been to before was Bozeman MT...(And I was there for a Rodeo) (I got bucked off to If I remember right!) so cut me a little slack, I'm not used to ANY hippies!!! If I see a scraggly guy wearing beads (anywhere) I feel like I'm in the wrong part of town! If you don't chew copenhagen,work cattle or own a rifle I don't have much in common with ya!!! later all.