In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

what commercial don't you like?

2»

Comments

• Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    Any commercial that advertises for a product that I should "talk to my physician about", but not giving me a clue as to what the product does for the consumer.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King
  • muggstermuggster Member Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...just thought of another one....

those stupid ****in' microsoft commercials with the guy runnin around in the butterfly suit telling all the sheeple what they should watch,eat,drink,read,ect,ect....[:(!]

Muggster
  • earthmvrearthmvr Member Posts: 473 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There's a lot of commercials that are stupid, but that Quizno's one is by far the worst I've ever seen. That commercial actually makes me mad when I watch it. Singing mice? They look like they've been exposed to radiation or something. I hope the guy who made that one got fired.

4dff19a9.gifc716f163.gif72d96bc6.jpg
    Proud member of the NRA and Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation

I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was
  • leadlead Member Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did you know that Quizno's has a web site with a feedback link? Maybe a few of us should tell them how stupid their commercials are!

Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
  • ndbillyndbilly Member Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Dr. Scholl's commercial that incorporates the phrase, "Gellin' like a felon!" Just love when products aimed at geriatrics try to sound hip.
  • searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    I agree with every one mentioned. The one I really have issues with right now is the KY "warming" jelly one. Try to explain that one to a 10 year old.

Proud member of the NRA

When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.
    Abraham Lincoln

If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith.
    Albert Einstein
  • Annie-OAnnie-O Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    geico commercials, except for the squirrel that was good.

Line_with_cross_1_.gif
  • muggstermuggster Member Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    This one is no paticular commercial but a concept that has been creeping into them latley........you know.....all the ones that portray the men as comlete spinless fumbling idiots.[:(!]
    WHO is directing these commercials?

Muggster