In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Which college fraternity were you in?

2»

Comments

• gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
    edited November -1
    Never liked the idea of being in a frat. I had more fun being the "rebel" type. I sure went to LOTS of frat parties though!
  • bobskibobski Member Posts: 17,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    cappa alpha gamma 14. CAG. that is..............(c)arrier(a)ir(w)ing 14, uss enterprise. college of advanced nuclear propulsion and aviation electronics. campus's in alemeda calif and norfolk va.. i didnt need a frat to be accepted on my campus. i got my official hazing off the coast of new guiena in 76 by the royal baby and the royal barber. and lest we forget, the royal beauty queen and the royal doctor. and of course the royal bath and and royal banquet. im a member of the royal order of shellbacks now. i'd like to see a frat beat that. everyone kept their distance and opened doors for me at st leo university, fla.. didnt have to pay anyone dues or hommage.it felt great. btw...made suma cumlaude.

former air operations officer SEAL Delivery Vehicle Team 2. former navy skeet team, navy rifle/pistol team member. co-owner skeetmaster tubes inc.. owner/operator professional shooting instruction.
    Retired Naval Aviation
    Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
    Former NSSA All American
    Navy Distinguished Pistol Shot
    MO, CT, VA.
  • mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    never saw the point and never had a regret about it
  • WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm in the Navy, it's kind of a cross between a college frat. and international traveling carnies, and every now and then we wipe some third world country off the map then go drink beers there.

R/

Dave

How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller
  • Smokeeater 38Smokeeater 38 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    GDI [;)]

Get the job done and come home safe guys.

I rush in where others flee.
  • rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    I never had the money to join a frat.

aliens.jpg
  • intercessorintercessor Member Posts: 437
    edited November -1
    Beta Beta Beta
  • jjmitchell60jjmitchell60 Member Posts: 3,887
    edited November -1
    Was not in one! I was a non-traditional student, 30 years old when I began and 38 when I graduated with 3 degrees, so all I had time to do was study and spend any free time with my kids. I would do most of my studying after the kids went to bed!

"we are but men... no more, no less..."