In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hi, I'm Kuhlewulf...and I own a Lorcin

2»

Comments

• pack rat633pack rat633 Member Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi, my name is PACK RAT, and I have an H&R SPORTSMAN! It looks sad, ungainly and not handy. But, what the hell, it's not a raven! Forgive me DemoKrats, I have guns.

SEMPER FI MAC, SEMPER FI
  • GeoMan42GeoMan42 Member Posts: 209 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One night last week I heard a strange sound in my room at 2AM. Bump, bump, bump, and wack! Something hit the floor near my bed, so I jumped up and turned on the lights. I found my Hi-Point .40S&W on the floor in front of my gun safe. Imagine my relief when I realized it was only a gun fight. My Sig Sauer, Springfield, and S&W TSW 5906 could not handle having a cheap paper weight sharing the same shelf.[:D]

George,
  • BerettafanBerettafan Member Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    LOL. Geoman has a good point...[B)]

I think Steeltoe probably has a better solution than most of the others who posted on this thread...[;)]

Just stirring a bit. Anyways, confession is good for the soul, as long as it doesn't lead to hysterical laughter[:D], namely by the person you have just pointed your ____________ (insert jennings, bryco, etc. here) at. I have a CRKT M16 that I would use before I would use most of the, I hate to use the word "gun" when in referrence to paperweights but[V], guns listed in this thread.

Remember, I'm just stirrin' a little...[}:)]

All it takes for evil to prevail is that good men do nothing.

For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration; the streets are safer, the police are more effective, and the rest of the world will follow us into history--Hitler 1937
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Turns out I have nothing to be ashamed of. I do have an old Montgomery Wards shot gun that was my dad/s and it is an ugly, ugly old pump, and I have a Grendal P-30 that is also ugly, but both work perfectly and the Grendal is worth 3 times what I paid, so I really have nothing to be ashamed of. What am I doing in this 12 step thread anyway???

He Dog
  • kuhlewulfkuhlewulf Member Posts: 591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We are all good men and women (hopefully none here are both) even though some of us just own bad weapo...er...guns(pc). I am really suprised, and glad that so many felt comfortable enough here to admit their dark secrets. Now go forth and buy quality weapons! Uh, I mean guns!

Never again be tempted by the compact size, chrome coating, or low price of a P.O.S.[:(!]

Avoid the guy at the gunshow who sells guns, custom jewelry, and home made beef jerky![}:)]

And never ever buy a gun in sympathy or just to "save it" from its current owner.[V]

This house is clean![^]

Can I get a AMEN!

James

Whats next? A ban on automatic transmissions?
  • FrogdogFrogdog Member Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Amen, brother!! You speaks the truth!!
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Watch it DBV, next thing you know he will be taking up a collection! (Just give him your Jennings!)

He Dog
  • BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    Hi, I'm Bullzeye and I own a H&R Leatherneck .22 semi-auto.

Yes, that's a direct .22 semi-auto version of the Reising .45ACP jam-o-matic submachine gun that was the bane of the US Marine's existence in the Pacific Theatre.

I've been meaning to buy a 10/22, buttt.....

"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate for an outright ban, picking up all of them, "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in," I would have." -Sen. Dianne Feinstein

feinstein2.bmp
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    Hi, I'm Mateo, and I, uh...I, uh have a..uh-hum, I have a Davis Industries .22 derringer. It's, choke..gurgle, ...chrome...

I must turn this over to my Higher Power.

[xx(]

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • steve45steve45 Member Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi, my name is Steve. I own a RG 22 caliber revolver. Its so cheap it doesnt even have an ejector. Ive never fired it. Ive been waiting for one of those anti-gun buy backs for money or basketball tickets or shoes or something. Screw the confiscators.
  • bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
    edited November -1
    I own a Davis derringer in 32 auto.

I can give it up any time I want.....

I'm just too embarassed to try and get rid of it.

MOLON LABE!Bullet_holes_2.gifBullet_holes_2.gif
  • orca44magorca44mag Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Forgive me my sin, I paid hard earned paper-route money for a Marlin model 53 12 gauge that I've been afraid to shoot ever since the day I brought it home, cause it might blow the bolt clean-thru the reciever and end my miserable existence...
    Can anybody spare a cigarette?