In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!!!

2»

Comments

• HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    This topic is of some interest to me..because SOMEBODY used Highball as an e-mail address and sent some nasty stuff to a couple members on here.

I will not and do not send e-mail thru the board to any member that has not contacted me first..I feel that is private information.

The only exception to that was to Nunn..and that dealt with board issues.

Being secure in my manhood..I have absolutely no need to threaten ANYBODY..and will deal with threats to myself in whatever manner is indicated.
  • searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    Several others have said it already, but if you are not man enough, (like it takes a man to confront someone over the internet)to air your gripes in the open forum, then you are not a man at all. I have made it an ironfast rule to only e-mail members for positive things. I will never go back on that. If I have a problem with anyone on this board, I will air it for all to see. I would appreciate the same consideration.

Proud member of the NRA

When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.
    Abraham Lincoln

If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith.
    Albert Einstein
  • cletus85cletus85 Member Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:I get to decide who goes and who stays. No one will be excluded for having a dissenting opinion, as long as he expresses himself in a courteous manner.

I think to be accurate, you can actually only decide who goes...not who stays[:D][:D][:D]

Just joking Nunn!!!
  • PinheadPinhead Member Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Aw come on guys, who put Ex-Lax in my bottle of Geritol.