In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Howdy All

Comments

• Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:After reading a few posts on this forum I hope the few things I said about myself will be enough for you guys to except me into your group

well it's kinda like this, you go down to your local animal shelter, and pick out a hyper pit-bull{us}, sure it's more than willing to go home with, couldn't be happier, it may even hump your leg{reference to above replies}, but the real question is can you actually put up with the maintenance of such beast?

WELCOME
  • Options
    dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nunn
    I'd like to know why your IP address is "unknown." Everyone else has an address. Why not you?

It's Steve, in drag?[:0][:D]
    Don
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • Options
    rdc5rdc5 Member Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why can't we all just get along? Welcome whoever you are[8D]
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Oh my! Looking up IP's certainly seems like snooping!

Someone should feel violated......

Oh my...... [:0]
  • Options
    skeens41skeens41 Member Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    welcome to the forums[8D]
  • Options
    mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    Welcome Ms. Pink!

I don't care who you are as long as you agree with me!

[:D]
  • Options
    pinkcoltpinkcolt Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd like to know why your IP address is "unknown." Everyone else has an address. Why not you?

First of all in order to do or view anything on the Internet you need an IP address. Being the admin here you of all people should know that. Secondly with this being the Internet I like to be cautious because of people like you who cant help but to start snooping into someones private life ( I made 2 posts and you off to the races). I had this very problem on my old forum and I didn't want it here. Anyway you are the boss on this forum and you can have it anyway you want. If protecting myself is a problem here I will just move on. Any recommendations for a friendly filled forum[?][?][?]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pinkcolt

First of all in order to do or view anything on the Internet you need an IP address. Being the admin here you of all people should know that. Secondly with this being the Internet I like to be cautious because of people like you who cant help but to start snooping into someones private life ( I made 2 posts and you off to the races). I had this very problem on my old forum and I didn't want it here. Anyway you are the boss on this forum and you can have it anyway you want. If protecting myself is a problem here I will just move on. Any recommendations for a friendly filled forum[?][?][?]

Theres a few, stick around, someone will give you the secret handshake.....
    Don
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • Options
    Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    Sorry.
    You will until further notice be under suspicion as the next incarnation of CGR/freemind by most members.

Welcome...[:D]
  • Options
    mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    What is my IP address?

Let me know when you have it and I'll change it for ya!

[}:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1

LOL.

Howdy pinkcolt. Nice to meet you. Stick around, won'tcha?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    On cue....[}:)][;)]
  • Options
    cahascahas Member Posts: 4,064
    edited November -1

Ah,er..sure..the politics forum..cough,cough..is rather friendly [:)][:I][:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rcrxs old lady

Silly girl......
    [:X][;)]
  • Options
    JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
    edited November -1

If protecting myself is a problem here I will just move on.

"These pretzels are making me thirsty!"

[xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Polite Psycho

If protecting myself is a problem here I will just move on.

"These pretzels are making me thirsty!"

[xx(]

Thats because you aren't washing them down with rum.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by freemind

Silly girl......

"Cough, cough,..

These pretzels are making me thirsty..."[}:)]
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...Welcome...and if your a reincarnate, you'll be known soon enough...maybe not a bad thing...hell, I could be pinkcolt.
    me at a parade? [:0]
    135-3521_IMG.jpg

...rcrxs old lady I used to post this for the Dog(HeDog)...but your welcome to use it...noticed you sig line...[;)]
    WeHaveCookies.gif

ani-texas-flag-2.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by freemind

Silly girl......

"Cough, cough,..

These pretzels are making me thirsty..."[}:)]

LOL Andrea.

I was never CGR, silly girl. I just posted pics of the supposed "her".
  • Options
    spryorspryor Member Posts: 9,155
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dongizmo

Don
    Whachu talkin' bout Willis...?[;)]

stevequill.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by COLT

...Welcome...and if your a reincarnate, you'll be known soon enough...maybe not a bad thing...hell, I could be pinkcolt.
    me at a parade? [:0]
    135-3521_IMG.jpg

..http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d10/jalepenoman/WeHaveCookies.gif[/img]

ani-texas-flag-2.gif

OMG! MOM!?!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spryor
    quote:Originally posted by dongizmo

Don
    Whachu talkin' bout Willis...?[;)]

stevequill.gif

Not you steve[;)]
    Don
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    rcrxs old lady...sorry...brain fart!...here you go...again your welcome to use it...[:D]

WeHaveCookies.gif

ani-texas-flag-2.gif
  • Options
    RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1

Good thinking. Being able to protect oneself is a prime requisite around here.
  • Options
    watrulookinatwatrulookinat Member Posts: 4,693
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by KEVD18
    i have a weird feeling about our new guest.

pink: do you by any chance spend much time in, on, or around a pond?

Was thinking the same thing[;)]
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,257 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Another coy femme with the "Oh, poor, pitiful me" attitude.
    You sound an awful lot like cgr.
    Since you are already unhappy here, why don't you try Mauser Central forum?
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is quiet a welcome we have provided.

It used to be a pretty standard warning, that there were a bunch of crazy people around here, but stick around and you'll get used to it.

Now we're becoming so efficient people are now proving how crazy they are as soon as a new member is introduced!

Brilliant!
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    She can go thru a proxy to hide her ip... or use one of the many hide my ip programs.
  • Options
    JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is he really a she, and why would the proxy really want to hide her ip?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Polite Psycho
    Is he really a she, and why would the proxy really want to hide her ip?

I dunno Dr PP. Good question.

Crap.

"These pretzels are making me thirsty."

Better.
  • Options
    JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Some of you people worry too damn much about other people. I'm starting to think freemind is really a little old lady peeking out from the living room curtains to make sure the neighbors ain't doing something she don't know about. I wonder if she still has a party line telephone.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    Some of you people worry too damn much about other people. I'm starting to think freemind is really a little old lady peeking out from the living room curtains to make sure the neighbors ain't doing something she don't know about. I wonder if she still has a party line telephone.

Oh geeze. You outed me James. I am so hurt. I am taking my trucks and going home. Boohoo.

Make you feel better? [:X]
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Sheesh nunn, it didn't take you long to run her off
  • Options
    bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
    edited November -1
    With all the shinanigans on the forum lately, Nunn was just doing what a good moderator should.
  • Options
    dan55362dan55362 Member Posts: 709 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bigtire
    With all the shinanigans on the forum lately, Nunn was just doing what a good moderator should.

brown_noser.jpg
  • Options
    mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks to this noisy gay gun group here in Houston called "The Pink Pistols"... I can't help but think queer when I see a pink pistol reference. but I hope pinkcolt is a lady[:o)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Proxy Server.. very simple, changes everytime you log in on it.. cant be traced..
  • Options
    mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    MFIMFI Member Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You guys are actually falling for another impersonator are you ? I smell something funny and it aint fish ......
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mrseatle
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Pistols

So that's why pinkpistol wanted to keep anonymous here