In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Howdy All

13»

Comments

• Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,037 ******
    edited November -1
    I too am cautious, and since everyone else has a visible IP address, I wondered why this member's shows up as unknown. Maybe I should have asked the question off the forums.
  • Options
    owen219owen219 Member Posts: 3,799
    edited November -1
    PinkColt, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it and please don't get offended easily. Some of these folks are just trying to have some onery fun now and then. It is really nice to have a fresh new member and one that can provide the lady view points on things. There are those that will make fun of you here but plenty that will respect and provide you honesty and protect you. This forum is a very interesting mix of opinions and characters. It is a lot of fun and enjoyment if you can take some of it with a grain of salt. Just ask for information or help and you will see the good folks jump up to help you in every way possible. There are some stinkers here but most are truly nice and sincere people. The expert forum is superb in getting excellent information on any firearm issues. No nonsense on that forum but not as interesting in the mix of everything.
  • Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pinkcolt,

I think we need pics of yourself to prove you are you.
  • Options
    owen219owen219 Member Posts: 3,799
    edited November -1
    PinkColt, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it and please don't get offended easily. Some of these folks are just trying to have some onery fun now and then. It is really nice to have a fresh new member and one that can provide the lady view points on things. There are those that will make fun of you here but plenty that will respect and provide you honesty and protect you. This forum is a very interesting mix of opinions and characters. It is a lot of fun and enjoyment if you can take some of it with a grain of salt. Just ask for information or help and you will see the good folks jump up to help you in every way possible. There are some stinkers here but most are truly nice and sincere people. The expert forum is superb in getting excellent information on any firearm issues. No nonsense on that forum but not as interesting in the mix of everything. Welcome I hope you remain with us.
  • Options
    Trader DaveTrader Dave Member Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome Pinkcolt. Glad to have you here. There are a few buzzards around but for the most part these are WONDERFUL folks with much knowledge ready to be spread.

You will find various opinions, some good some bad, but it is all in the eyes of the beholder. Have fun and God Bless.
  • Options
    MFIMFI Member Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think the latest CGR scandal has brought out a new member "PinkColt" .. I will guarantee it ...
  • Options
    ZebraZebra Member Posts: 5,762
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MFI
    I think the latest CGR scandal has brought out a new member "PinkColt" .. I will guarantee it ...

+1 [:)]
  • Options
    cowdoccowdoc Member Posts: 5,847 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i don't care as long as she or he post pics of a hot woman![:D]
  • Options
    Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    I do believe "PinkColt" has left the building.