In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

trooperchin

2»

Comments

• trooperchintrooperchin Member Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There, I changed it. Hope you like it!

sniper.gif
    koreaAnim.gifUN.bmp

Go Army Beat Navy
    IF you wanna have fun join the cavalry
  • rogue_robrogue_rob Member Posts: 7,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This conversation is getting kind of redundant. Perhaps it should be locked. Can we at least agree that Trooper is going to keep the clip?? If so, then there is nothing more to say, we all know who doesnt like it and they have made their points just like the people who dont care if its on there or not. (for the record I say keep it)[;)]

It's not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.
  • robomanroboman Member Posts: 6,436
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by trooperchin
    Roboman,
    The I guess we shouldnt trust adults with firearms... they kill more people than do teens...

Travis,
    Mateo was talking about a post i did earlier about his sig. pic.

Notice how the clip is still there? It isnt going anywhere.

Hey tough guy, it's the facts. Don't get pissy at me for it. You asked the question and I answered.

signew.JPG

"In a world of compromise, some don't."

alf.gif
    edited November -1
    Relax, nobody is getting pissy. I was just showing you the hole in that arguement.
    Ummm... I know you have your sig pic as the ALF... that is just disturbing...you do know there terrorists dont you?

sniper.gif
    koreaAnim.gifUN.bmp

Go Army Beat Navy
  • robomanroboman Member Posts: 6,436
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by trooperchin
    Relax, nobody is getting pissy. I was just showing you the hole in that arguement.
    Ummm... I know you have your sig pic as the ALF... that is just disturbing...you do know there terrorists dont you?

Ahh, so who's the one commenting on their dislike of other people's sig pictures now?

signew.JPG

"In a world of compromise, some don't."

alf.gif
    edited November -1
    I knew this would happen. I was only commenting on it... not on if I think you should take it down or not.
    Taken from the ALF website:
    quote:The Animal Liberation Front (ALF) carries out direct action against animal abuse in the form of rescuing animals and causing financial loss to animal exploiters, usually through the damage and destruction of property.

sniper.gif
    koreaAnim.gifUN.bmp

Go Army Beat Navy
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am offended. Can I sue?

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pickenup
    I am offended. Can I sue?

The gene pool needs chlorine.

It seems to be happening alot here lately. i think that becaue it's right after the holidays and money is tight, too many tried to save money on toilet paper. There is a lot to be said for charmin.[:D]

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"