In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

How do I get out of a 105 mph ticket?

2»

Comments

• bolthandlebolthandle Member Posts: 1,213 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tell the judge that you were in a hurry to get home as your wife was getting pregnent and you wanted to be there when she did.[:D]

Other than that your pretty out of luck.

The old "my accelarator peddle stuck" has been been rulled out as you stopped for the cop.[:D]

Do they take payments on time???[:D]

Bolt

PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER
  • whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Go update your will and insurance policy, then go park it against a big oak tree at that same speed. Everybody benefits.

Clouder..
  • moose56moose56 Member Posts: 468 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Some cop just made the triple-digit club. Plead guilty and take your punishement. Whoops, there goes the insurance rates.

Moose

"I will follow the path of others some of the time, but most of the time I prefer to make my own path." - Mike Moyle
  • plains scoutplains scout Member Posts: 4,563
    edited November -1
    Travis

You're a troll in disguise.[:D] Even electricity does not travel that fast in ND in the winter.[8D]

I do like the excuse that your wife was trying to get prenant and you wanted to be there.[:0]

If you are not joshin us, then I would suggest showing up with sandles, a tank top, and shorts at the court day. Saw a guy do that once in court and his legs were so ugly even the judge wanted him out of the Court room. Or you sit at the defendants bottle of vasoline and beg the judge to send you to jail until at least April when things will warm up.[:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • OklahomaboundOklahomabound Member Posts: 829 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wouldn't worry to much about the fine that goes with the ticket; I'd worry about what the insurance is going to do with you, a reckless driving ticket and all..... for just three years. Welcome to the land of going from a preferred risk to general risk to high risk.... $3.6k per year or so. Go get a second job.
  • jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    Plea bargain for a reduced crime.
    Deny the first claim; equipment calibration, officer inexperience, etc.
  • 96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tell the judge your vision got a little fuzzy after that 9th beer. He'll understand and forget all about the speeding ticket.

"Save the Whalers, they need jobs too."
  • alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    Pay the ticket and walk away.

You should have considered the alternative before you squirted ethyl.

Major_crash.gif

Gun_smokes.gif

Swanton.gif
  • nordnord Member Posts: 6,106
    edited November -1
    A permanent vacation to the South American country of your choice comes to mind. I hear Patagonia is nice.[:I]

Nord
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by alledan
    Pay the ticket and walk away.

You should have considered the alternative before you squirted ethyl.

Major_crash.gif

Gun_smokes.gif

Let's keep Ethel out of this...

Swanton.gif

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"