In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

damn farmers!!!

2»

Comments

• Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    A real easy solution would be for you to kill the farmer and his family and then burn his place flat.

Doug
  • penetraitorpenetraitor Member Posts: 3,870
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Doug Wilson
    A real easy solution would be for you to kill the farmer and his family and then burn his place flat.

Doug

I didn't think about that.... Your right 100%!!!Get ride of us farmers that feed those poor pieces of chit. Then they would have no reason to become women and * about it.
    edited November -1
    No...just that one inconvenient Farmer.

Doug
    edited November -1
    Bump for the fun of it...Just for crash USA.

We should all try and starve this piece of work.

Help me out and bump this one until he/she repents... He will wonder what the piss happened if he can no longer buy a loaf of bread at the grocery store.

Its History my friend, thats all...

It keeps going round and round and repeating its self over and over and over again...Yet you are not afraid to lose your food.[:(]

Or you would just assume complain about it otherwise.
  • drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel
    I think the op's rant was a joke. I don't think he was serious. SOme of you guys are harsh lol

+1 I read the sarcasm of his post. He wanted to shoot and couldn't because his neighbors were planting. I really don't think he has some deep seated hate of farmers.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by drobs
    Originally posted by Todesengel
    I think the op's rant was a joke. I don't think he was serious. SOme of you guys are harsh lol

+1 I read the sarcasm of his post. He wanted to shoot and couldn't because his neighbors were planting. I really don't think he has some deep seated hate of farmers.

Irreguardless, he shouldn't be slinging bullets across the land hes bitching about.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by penetraitor
    Originally posted by Todesengel

Irreguardless, he shouldn't be slinging bullets across the land hes bitching about.

Where do you read that?
  • dbain99dbain99 Member Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Irregaurdless?????
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dbain99
    Irregaurdless?????

You should of fixed it for me. I spelled it irreguardless. You spelled it irregaurdless. And its actually irregardless.

But after being up all night drinking Memorial day weekend, I don't think spelling was at the top of the list.[:D]
    edited November -1
    Actually, it's neither.

"irregardless" is a word created by pseudo intellectuals.

If there WERE such a word, it would be redundant in itself.

Explain to me the difference in definition between "irregardless.", and "regardless" ??

There would be none.

The conclusion to be drawn then is that "irregardless." is a non-word.

This is one of a continuing series of lessons in the proper use of the English language, as used in (most of) the United States of America.

As is customary, I do not charge for these short lessons, considering them to be my altruistic contribution to the edumikation and edifulication of my fellow Memebers.

Doug
  • dbain99dbain99 Member Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Actually, it's neither.

"irregardless" is a word created by pseudo intellectuals.

If there WERE such a word, it would be redundant in itself.

Explain to me the difference in definition between "irregardless.", and "regardless" ??

There would be none.

The conclusion to be drawn then is that "irregardless." is a non-word.

This is one of a continuing series of lessons in the proper use of the English language, as used in (most of) the United States of America.

As is customary, I do not charge for these short lessons, considering them to be my altruistic contribution to the edumikation and edifulication of my fellow Memebers.

Doug

That is what I was getting at, guess I had been drinking my self[:D]
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,864 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel

Exactly! Some of you people need to stand up, the high ones are going over your heads.
    edited November -1
    I would like to have been a farmer.

Doug
    edited November -1
    I would like to have been a farmer.

Doug

Think you need to be born into it. Just like race car drivers.
  • MaxOHMSMaxOHMS Member Posts: 14,715
    edited November -1
    I think these dudes are discing you, man.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Good song but we're all green. Tractors are like your bank account, its better when its green, nobody ever wants to be in the red. [:D]
  • FatstratFatstrat Member Posts: 9,147
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by freemind
    quote:Originally posted by Fatstrat
    Altho I've never lived on a farm or been a farmer, I've lived my entire life in rural area's and small towns. And I've known MANY farmers. Went to school w/thier kids. Worked w/them at various jobs. And have always had high regard for them.
    Until became a trucker and personally witnessed at close range a head on collision that killed 4 people. Caused by a farmer driving 40MPH down a 65MPH highway. A VERY common thing that farmers do as they check their and the neighbors fields. (Best reason I can fathom beyond purposely being an A-hole). And I mean in their Pickups and not farm eqiup.
    You might not notice them as much if you are driving a 4 wheeler. Because you can fairly easily pass them. But you will notice when you get involved in one the slow moving parades that happens when a semi gets caught behind them.
    Semi's, especially when loaded, can't accelerate fast enough to pass them unless they have AT LEAST a mile of straight flat road that THEY CAN SEE has no oncoming traffic. Evidently farmers don't understand this. Or just don't care. Because 9 out of 10 will NOT pull over to the shoulder to let traffic by.
    And eventually some yo-yo will try to pass the whole parade. Even to he can't see if it's safe.
    And people get killed. I've seen it. And I would've seen alot more if I hadn't learned to watch for it and make room for the kamakazie to pull back in.
    After the head on that ended 4 people lives because he was inconsiderate A-hole. the good ole boy farmer was uneffected. "I didn't tell them to pass. Not my fault" he said.
    If it hadn't been for cops I'd have whooped his chicken-poop * right there on the roadside. YES IT WAS HIS FAULT!
    What I'm saying here is to the farmers on the board.
    PLEASE HAVE SOME CONSIDERATION for other people on the highway.
    Yeah, you live on that road. Drive it everyday. Want to see how the crops are looking. But IT'S NOT YOUR ROAD!
    If you want to drive slow, PLEASE pull over and let people, especially TRUCKS pass. And tell your friends the same.
    Trucks CAN"T get around you like cars can. PLEASE don't be the cause of an accident like the one I saw!

Farmers in my part of the world tend to be polite on the road.

However, when someone thinks their * is on fire and they need to drive 70 MPH, don't blame slow moving vehicles. Farmers have the same road rights as cars, trucks, bicycles and pedestrians. People may drive for a living, but driving like an idiot cause your in a hurry isn't an excuse.

It works both ways FS.

Perhaps you should work on your reading comprehension. Never mind, we both know you lack the mental capasity to comprehend anything above 3rd grade level.
    Where do you get off accusing me of "driving like an idiot" you stupid Liberal *.
    For your information I have 10+ years trucking w/a SPOTLESS driving record. I probably drive more miles in a month than you do all year.
    And I'm quite sure a dippoop like you couldn't fathom that there's more to being a good driver than obeying the law. Ever hear of courtesy?
    Common sense would tell most people that if you're causing a traffic jam, ON A RURAL HIGHWAY NO LESS, than you're creating an unsafe situation. And you SHOULD do everything in your power to rectify the problem.
    Everyone understands that farmer sometimes have to drive slow farm equipment on the roadways. But if you're causing a traffic jam in a 4 wheeler, YOU"RE the one being an inconsiderate idiot. There's A LOT more to safe driving driving than just being within the law.
    And just because some 'City drivers" drive poorly on your road, doesn't give you the right to cause problems for other people. That's simple minded thinking as it's worst.
    Everyone should strive to drive safely AS PER CONDITIONS. And if you are purposely causing an unsafe traffic hazard, YOU ARE IN THE WRONG. Regardless of if within the law. They even teach it in HS drivers ed.
  • BruceGibsonBruceGibson Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I saw a bumper sticker once that said, "If you don't like farmers, don't talk with your mouth full."
  • FatstratFatstrat Member Posts: 9,147
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by BruceGibson
    I saw a bumper sticker once that said, "If you don't like farmers, don't talk with your mouth full."

Same goes for truckers. My how everyone loves to cuss them. But w/o them the shelves in EVERY STORE would empty in a week.
  • RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by crash2usaf
    they were planting today, and were far too close to my backyard "downrange" to do any shooting... sheesh the doggone fields should be planted by now you would think... so what if its a little wet I cant go shooting when its rainy out, so they should be planting.

Grrr

The father in law bought a henry .22 of some sort and got a scope to put on it and wanted me to help him. Alas he was too chicken with the machinery in the field..

Wait til you get hungry, FOOL! You'll be happy those farmers are farming!!
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    The first thing we should do is kill all the farmers...

[:X]