In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

HI!

2»

Comments

• FrogdogFrogdog Member Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Cutie, Check out GB Item #16137325, or just do a search for Henry Big Boy. I saw one today. Real pretty lever action .44 mag/.44 sp with octagonal barrel and lots of bright brass.
  • Chaser11Chaser11 Member Posts: 251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Cutiegirlracing
    Remember me, its your favorite atv racing, nonpic posting, gun ignornat, bad spelling, mad at all men, redhead( HI!! ) Never did post that pic did I. sorry. Now wait before u boys go and get the pitch forks and tourches and throw a rope on a big tree. I have an honest question. The question is if you have a grand to spend on a gun what would you get? trying to get some B-day ideas for a good friend. Don't be spending that kinda dough on a hit or miss purchase...GOOD LORD Woman give him a gift cert. for the local gun shop.ya can't miss that way he'll be smilin for the rest of the yr
    would like to have ideas for self defense type stuff.
    thank u fellas in advance and hopefully this doesn't get poof before I can get some I ideas
    [?] [:0] [:0].[:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

American used to Roar like Lions for Liberty- Now they Bleat like Sheep for Security.
    Always Remember Security without Liberty is called PRISON! -
  • BlackieBoogerBlackieBooger Member Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is it wrong to live with my parents? Sorry I have a family that cares for me, its not my problem mommy kicked you out when you turned 18, so quit pushing all your problems on me.

-Ruger270Man(dad never logged out)
  • WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Henry0Reilly

1588 Posts
    Posted - 02/22/2004 : 9:37:46 PM

If the gun is to be symbolic and functional a nice engraved piece such as a S&W Model 27 N Frame .357 Mag would be nice.

Wow I happen to have one, in the box, never fired, and even nickel plated, send me an email CGR. I'm just kidding, I do have one but it's not for sale.

R/

Dave

How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller
  • schotzi1schotzi1 Member Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hell, the first grand I get I wanna S & W 500 mag! But that is my opinion. (I know you said for Defence) But just think what you could do to the perp (400gr. 1675fps).....SPLIT HIM IN HALF![:D]

Be responsible
    Be intelligent
    Be REPUBLICAN