In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Had a little accident last night !

2»

Comments

• SuwanneePirateSuwanneePirate Member Posts: 65 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was an adjuster for Sentry for several years and have owned bodyshops for about thirty years. Its totaled , When you figure the price of repairing it also figure the cost of a rental while its being repaired. Also figure the salvage value that they will get at a salvage sale .Chevy trucks bring a real good price at the sale . When you settle up with them make sure that they pay you the sales tax on the value you settle onas they also owe you that too. The truck is repairable but not cost effective for them to do so . If a good frame /suspension tech works on it the truck would be ok ,if you get a bad frame man on the job it will eat tires and steer like a dump truck. Glad that you were not hurt or worse.
  • vinco91vinco91 Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well they caught the guy last night. I guess it is a felony hit and run. My neighbor that works with him said he wasn't at work today and probably not all week. [:D][:D] The adjuster is coming tomorrow, can't wait to see what she says.
  • vinco91vinco91 Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got the news today, it's totaled. We got 7,400 for it. Time to go car shopping
  • hotshoothotshoot Member Posts: 4,227
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by vinco91
    I got the news today, it's totaled. We got 7,400 for it. Time to go car shopping

cars are over rated, go buy a new gun[:D]