In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Azzhole parking II

Comments

• Options
    reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    First come...first served...get there earlier next time[:0]
  • Options
    35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    quote:Originally posted by JnRockwall
    What makes them am azzhole?

Doing that in parking lots where you can't find any other parking but the other spot some one took up when they could have simply parked right and allowed another to use the space. That's what. It's always country bumkins doing this in the city they drive out to shop in.

Being a card-carrying "country bumpkin" myself, I see just the opposite. City slickers taking the same actions in parking. It's really no wonder they park that way, though. Usually, they've got their noses so far up in the air, and their heads so far back, they could likely save money by performing their own prostate exams.

Attitude. The air of "look at me in my shiny new Lexus. You'll never own one. Neener neener". Meanwhile I'm a spot over, laughing, thinking "look at me in my rusty old pickup, that been running longer than you've been alive".
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by legear
    Yep, pure azzhat.

quote:
    Mr. Perfect
    Posted - 05/31/2013 : 4:54:02 PM

How were you able to determine the level of a hole ness based on how the vehicle is parked? Did you watch him park? Did he tell you telepathically that he was purposefully trying to take up more than his allotted space? Could there not have been circumstances beyond his control that forced him to park that way? Who is the real a-hole here?

May have had personal plate with " Mr. Perfect" on it, most likely

I would never be caught dead with a vehicle like that.[xx(]
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,434 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by steg
    How much do you want to bet that this was a new car for the owner and he/she/it did not want their car dinged by other cars opening doors next to it.
    Well he went about it the wrong way. Somebody will give that asinine sob a stripe job with a key.
  • Options
    FEENIXFEENIX Member Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The driver/owner is probably of Asian descent that goes to the firing range with gazillion rounds of ammo and shoots for hours on end.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Keying a car because of the park job...yep thats how adults act[xx(]..jeez
  • Options
    RobOzRobOz Member Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tsavo303
    ok, hes is an * for parking like that. yell at him if you want

but nothing is more chicken than screwing with a car be it keying or other vandalism

I said I left him a note.

"And this jerk would wonder why someone keyed the Lexus."
  • Options
    JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RobOz
    not all contractors need a truck load of stuff. We tend to park in close if we need a small thing or two and we are in pressed for time. We are not required to park in one place only...

Never said you did. This is some Azzhole who thinks their chit don't stink and is to lazy to park further away. Your trying to justify parking like a dippoopt. People like the Lexus jerk need to lean a little courtesy. Thats part of the problem with this country.

I understand. My point is you didn't see them park. You don't know why they parked that way. All I'm saying. Think back to the first pic of the 350z. Someone draw lines and wrote something nasty. But do you recall where the car was parked?? It wasn't up close.

I know for a fact parking further out does not mean its ok. There are some lower denominator types you will accuse you of being uppity and park next to you just to be azzhats. There will always be jealous people who think its ok or cool to do things to people's cars and they try to justify their actions by saying its just a car or look at this azzhat. Think they are special blah. There is always a reason for the lower class to use others to justify why they don't have nice stuff
  • Options
    PacManPacMan Member Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's a classic example of trying to park while talking on a cell phone...geezzzz...can't y'all tell.
  • Options
    GONESHOOTINGGONESHOOTING Member Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nothing hurts worse than getting hit in the pocket book!quote:Originally posted by RobOz

but nothing is more chicken than screwing with a car be it keying or other vandalism

• Options
    tsavo303tsavo303 Member Posts: 8,904 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i read what you wrote, just the idea of keying for revenge is so chickens&** that i had to comment

• Options
    edited November -1

I said I left him a note."And this jerk would wonder why someone keyed the Lexus."
    What did the note say?
  • Options
    RobOzRobOz Member Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by reloader44mag

I said I left him a note."And this jerk would wonder why someone keyed the Lexus."
    What did the note say?

you park like an azzhole.
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

What did the note say?

Seems accurate to me.....except the spelling. [;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1

What did the note say?

Sweet and to the point..But my guess is the person already knew that[:D]
  • Options
    tsavo303tsavo303 Member Posts: 8,904 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i was trying to find it, but cant.
    there is a funny pic of a * parked car taking up 3 or 4 spaces
    and they had blocked it in with a couple clunkers for a day

whole lot was emptied expect for the offending bmw or whatever and the clunkers

i agree on the gentlemangedness of parking like that!
  • Options
    pietro75pietro75 Member Posts: 7,048
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by forkliftking
    How much do you want to bet that this was a new car for the owner and he/she/it did not want their car dinged by other cars opening doors next to it.

Exactly. If I just shelled out $50,000 for a new vehicle, I wouldn't want some Azzhole in a junk azzed car parking right up on me either. It only seems to bother the jealous people in the world.

This is why I park far out in the parking lots. I don't care to have anyone slam their door into my vehicles. I don't mind the exercise!
  • Options
    Sig220_Ruger77Sig220_Ruger77 Member Posts: 12,748 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by FEENIX
    The driver/owner is probably of Asian descent that goes to the firing range with gazillion rounds of ammo and shoots for hours on end.

[:D]

Jon
  • Options
    bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    Never been a big fan of Toyota drivers anyway...

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT.

I HATE WHEN YOU make me laugh/are right/ demonstrably clever/ compel me to despise you less.

Brilliant post!!!

A-hole.
  • Options
    1BigGuy1BigGuy Member Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    a BB or very small pebble under the valve stem cap on a tire would make things more even. A "minor" inconvenience in response to a "minor" inconvenience with no damage done.
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,847 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I see room to park a motorcycle on the left and right hand side of the Lexus.[:D]

You just never know what a person may be struggling with- I don't care who you are there are days in your life where you have struggled with stuff- amd have done things that just didn't make sense as a result- of course, could be the guy is just a jerk,

Either way I'm a guy that parks far out so it wouldn't effect me.
    It does look like a jerk because its a brand new Lexus- but it costs you nothing to just let it go.
  • Options
    ap55ap55 Member Posts: 167 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    When you get old you may have to park like that to get in and out of the car something to think about. I just can't ask for a handicap tag yet. My sister would park her Z-28 like that,only in the "outback" and we would hike to the store. We didn't go shopping together much.
  • Options
    joker5656joker5656 Member Posts: 5,598 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by forkliftking

Exactly. If I just shelled out $50,000 for a new vehicle, I wouldn't want some Azzhole in a junk azzed car parking right up on me either. It only seems to bother the jealous people in the world.

Then park out in the back of the parking lot and walk your lazy butt as some have said. That's what I do
  • Options
    rongrong Member Posts: 8,459
    edited November -1
    * #1 of June 1st
  • Options
    FEENIXFEENIX Member Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rong
    * #1 of June 1st

I'm sure it's just one of many more to come ...
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Some people are just pricks and azzholes, usually other pricks and azzholes side with them.

Comparing the problems encountered with large trucks and the selfish "my property is more important then ours" rudeness is easily separated and is simply an apples to oranges attempt to cloud the issue.

The issue is selfish, rude behavior.
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,434 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SCOUT5
    Some people are just pricks and azzholes, usually other pricks and azzholes side with them.

Comparing the problems encountered with large trucks and the selfish "my property is more important then ours" rudeness is easily separated and is simply an apples to oranges attempt to cloud the issue.

The issue is selfish, rude behavior.
    Well said.
  • Options
    Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    Dude, if your day was ruined over a couple parking spaces,....
  • Options
    searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    People park like that to avoid some jerk hitting their car with a door.

Driver should have parked it it the back 40 if he was so worried about his car. Most folks I see parking like this are a bunch of arrogant me-firsters.

I would never, ever do a single thing to a car parked like that, but some of the reactions here would suggest that he is leaving hinmself more open to damage than if he parked in accordance to the laws of civility, like most of us do, new vehicle or not.

I used to have an old ford 3/4 ton. This old truck was a magnet for people hitting it. Banged up to beat hell. I used to get a kick out of parking it next to people like this. One of my best times was the time I innocently parked next to a newer car. The guy looked at me, and moved. I waited until he got out of his car, then parked beside it again. He turns around, gets in his car and moves it again! I though about parking beside hime once more, but I figured that was pushing fun a bit far.

PS: I never hit anything, or anyone in that truck, and I never intentionally caused damage to anything. Seemed like other folks were always running into me, though. Twice while it was legally parked, within the marked lines. Maybe that would give some reason to park sideways. Still say he should have parked it in the back 40 if he was concerned, though.

Just my thoughts. Likely less than two cents worth.

Dan
  • Options
    e3mrke3mrk Member Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You should have packed every Shopping Cart You could find around the Car.

752_zps72e3bcc8.png
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Everyone else in the picture seems to have gotten into the spaces.
  • Options
    searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840
    Went to Lows to get a bag of lime and parked next to this jerk. I left them a nice little note. These little things piss me off more, now that I quit drinking. And this jerk would wonder why someone keyed the Lexus.

cid__0531131258a_zps4418ba75.jpg

Exactly what law or statute states you MUST park between the little lines?

Seems like most times, unless your are parking a bicycle, there isn't room to get the door open far enough to get in/out of the vehicle with someone parked next to you because the idiots that paint those little lines put them far to close together. [xx(]

I believe it is the unwritten law of civility. Not many folks understand that, though.
  • Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 35WhelenClassic
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    What makes them am azzhole?

Doing that in parking lots where you can't find any other parking but the other spot some one took up when they could have simply parked right and allowed another to use the space. That's what. It's always country bumkins doing this in the city they drive out to shop in.

Being a card-carrying "country bumpkin" myself, I see just the opposite. City slickers taking the same actions in parking. It's really no wonder they park that way, though. Usually, they've got their noses so far up in the air, and their heads so far back, they could likely save money by performing their own prostate exams.

Attitude. The air of "look at me in my shiny new Lexus. You'll never own one. Neener neener". Meanwhile I'm a spot over, laughing, thinking "look at me in my rusty old pickup, that been running longer than you've been alive".

Yep there is more then just one type that do it. Lazy all too easy going and expect the world to be the same way country bumkins are just one of them types.
  • Options
    PTHEIMPTHEIM Member Posts: 3,374
    edited November -1
    quote:

If you can comfortably shell out that kind green for a car you can get your groceries delivered to your front door.

There's just as much a chance of someone/thing dinging up your pretty, new, bling thing while you're driving from home to whereever as getting it damaged in a parking lot.

I've had to park like this 'cause a number of other butt-nuggets parked like that before me and when I come out to my ride I'm sitting there almost alone looking like this Lexus does and I become the target butt-nugget as the others had left.

During the Spring , Summer and Fall everyone in this county KNOWS where the parking spots are on our lot and how they're lined off of the light poles towards the store.
    As soon as the first half inch of snow hits the lot customers retard out and 'forget' where they are and will park nose to tail , I've personally seen upto 5 deep, blocking others in.
    When I try to reason and re-explain the lot pattern I get hostile F.U.s and 'cause I'm often on the clock I can not return fire myself but will call up the Boss.
  • Options
    booter_onebooter_one Member Posts: 2,345
    edited November -1
    We have all seen this several times. What the owner of the new vehicle does not understand, that with some of the real jerks of today, they are more apt to get the car damaged by taking up two or three spots, rather than parking normal. We have all driven very nice new or classic cars, when I am concerned when taking the special ride out, I park far out as possible.

This does not seem to be a real big issue, though. Some people just have no consideration for others.
  • Options
    Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damn, I need to check my Lexus Owner's Manual; I didn't know we were allowed to park like that!!!! Sure as heck beats parking in the next county over and walking in like I do now! [:D]

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

What did the note say?

Sweet and to the point..But my guess is the person already knew that[:D]

That's probably why his tire will go flat out on the freeway. [:D]
    What's next?
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Old-Colts
    Damn, I need to check my Lexus Owner's Manual; I didn't know we were allowed to park like that!!!! Sure as heck beats parking in the next county over and walking in like I do now! [:D]

No horizontal parking across stripes O-C! A reasonable person might accept that though! [:D]
    What's next?
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    need to print up a few "i can tell from your parking you are special" cards and leave one under the wiper....bet they can't figure it out
  • Options
    wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This thread has reinforced many of my pre-made opinions.
    standard.jpg